Scythe or Party hat?

Beamo26

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a green party hat, and loaned my red party hat to a friend. I also have a scythe on various accounts.

Having said that, I would choose the scythe over the phat, since you can always get the scythe back if you lose it.

But, I usually never wear either. On my main members account, I am wearing my red pirate outfit at the moment. :)

I was playing on one of my noob accounts with a scythe the other day. It looked good with full black wisard clothes. 8-)

As it stands I'd get the Party Hat just so I could plough the money into some skills, however if Party Hats were Untradable then without any doubt I'd pick the Scythe becasue it actually looks good ::'

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Scythe - I saw a level 12 in f2p just log in after a few years off... He had no clue it was so rare, and then has a mask set in his bank :evil:

He aint gonna be level 23 for long - Ironically he was dressed in full iron with helm - I tried to buy the mask set off him for 8m, but had to go :XD:

Wow! I wish I could raise 11 combat levels in just one sentence!

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

i have neighter, but everyones dream is to be rich enough for that blue phat *dreaming*

but i will say scytche, it shows more hounor of beeng one of the ppl played for such an long time, rather than just showing that i know the art of merchanting :S

(myself, proud owner of yo-yo and all later h-day drops 8-()

Scherzo.png

i probermy didnt train combat in the week is was dropped :( i readed about it 2 months later :lol: but scyfes do look kewler then phats :)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I would want a scythe, just so I could show my status as an "oldie". I haven't been playing that long, and just missed the yoyo christmas drop.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Party hat of course, since it has a large value in game, unlike an untradable scythe. A scythe would only make people think that you're the grim reaper :ohnoes:

isnt that the whole point!? lol :D

looks: scythe by far

money: phat

when i first saw a p hat i thought wow im never gonna get one of those there ugly

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

I would take scythe, is priceless.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I'd take a rubber chicken. But since that's not a choice, I'll say party hat. Even if it was untradeable. A blue one if you wanted to know.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.