Possibly the worst duel arena gltch yet? :\

Italian5kamikaze

ok now normally i always see omg glitch and it turns out to be nothing but today me n my friend were airstriking with some extra minds we have and i guess we were in duel arena too long and my friend time out? but wait im still in duel arena ATTACKING him no joke i didnt get a screenie but heres his..06sep17162427wc4.pnghe could not attack me back and dont even bother saying its fake cause its not and you can even see my windstrike hitting him

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

When he died, did he drop stuff?

Anyone who sits long enough to be killed by airstrikes had it coming.

I mean, the max hit is 2. :roll:

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

When he died, did he drop stuff?

Anyone who sits long enough to be killed by airstrikes had it coming.

I mean, the max hit is 2. :roll:

i know lol.... would be terrible if they drop stuff outside of it then this glitch will grow big and were have durials everwhere....

Dr_Brinner.png

Good luck getting your opponents to time out.

Sorry for the spam, but really... +1

exactly, like you said your friend had to time out in order for this to happen and i highly doubt that any normal duel will last long enough for it to time out, so i think that we are all pretty safe

Candymann16.png

or

someone finds a a way to reduce the time out time, or something like that or change the duel settings to something to prolong the duel

i say we all should get our easter rings on, and hollar durials back at the arena ::'

but actually ret rid of this problem before it gets big, its just like "the pollution story"

There was a worse bug in the duel arena where lots of people lost lots of stuff . there was a place where you could "step off" the arena onto the floor and if you died there you would lose everything you were wearing :shock: but for some reason people kept thinking it was a good idea to die there and lots of people lost stuff~!

Lol, durial pking with airstrikes...

Not really much of a problem.

Plz, think a bit before you post and be less naive plz. This could have huge impact (no i dont mean lunar magic :P)

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

there may be another glitch at the duel arena... i saw this pic of a guysd spoils.. there were p hats a santa and relly good stuff.... but there was one problem.... there were cooking gauntlets in the pic... one question.. can u stake cooking gautlets? thnx

dont the white gloves that you can get from the white knites look the same :uhh:

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

or

someone finds a a way to reduce the time out time, or something like that or change the duel settings to something to prolong the duel

i say we all should get our easter rings on, and hollar durials back at the arena ::'

but actually ret rid of this problem before it gets big, its just like "the pollution story"

What good will easter rings do? You CAN be attacked as an egg! All that would happen is that you stand out from the crowd and therfore become a more likely target.

Lol, durial pking with airstrikes...

Not really much of a problem.

Plz, think a bit before you post and be less naive plz. This could have huge impact (no i dont mean lunar magic :P)

YOU should be the one thinking about before you post. There is no way that your duel could time out unless you were using something like airstrike, and you were using some food just to make it last longer. Seriously. Use your noggin.

redbullsigortiz.jpg