Remember When...

daver

Yes, another "remember when" thread. Well I'm watching this kid get owned by an evil chicken and it made me remember back when the granite maul came out. Man that big slab of concrete on a stick owned.

-No spam

-No flame

-Lock if you must

~Daver

delimli7.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Jagex doing their "Desert themed month" (January 06) I was a lvl 40ish noobie hoping for better updates (since they never affected me back then) :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I remember being present at the first DM featuring the granite maul. Paul was there, too.

Also, I remember having a long conversation with Paul and Shiva back when Nardah came out.

I remember when Santa's sold for 200k. I bought 16 of them and sold for 400k a few months later. Now I cry myself to sleep.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I remember when scythes were dropped. I was mining coal east of draynor when this thing appeared a few squares away. I was afraid to pick it up because I thought it was going to hurt me... :lol: :lol: Glad I did pick it up though.

I remember when there used to be certs.

I remember the black and white checkered floor of Ardougne's north bank.

I remember being present at the first DM featuring the granite maul. Paul was there, too.

Also, I remember having a long conversation with Paul and Shiva back when Nardah came out.

I remember when Santa's sold for 200k. I bought 16 of them and sold for 400k a few months later. Now I cry myself to sleep.

niceeeeeee, XD

I remember when:

1.I was a noob, oh wait, I still am, ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.I forgot to get a zombie head and marrient

I remember when everyone was hoping for Santa hats on Christmas 2004, and all the rubber chicken wars on easter..... Oh yeah and when i Had the chance to buy Santas 350k and mask sets 1m.... I never bought one.. <.< #-o

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

I remember when scythes were dropped. I was mining coal east of draynor when this thing appeared a few squares away. I was afraid to pick it up because I thought it was going to hurt me... :lol: :lol: Glad I did pick it up though.

I remember when there used to be certs.

I remember the black and white checkered floor of Ardougne's north bank.

Don't forget Seer's bank had a checkered floor too.

And the Mage Arena had random god spell animations all around the entrance (did no damage but they were wierd lookin').