KB: About RuneScape

Umega

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cooperating2en3.jpg

i'm interestd in this one more. This place looks like the necromancy tower...a very not well known place in rs. Could be any tower but we're due for necromancy and that guy looks like a necromancy type of guy :-k

Upon closer inspection, the boots she is wearing in the lumby image seem to be a pallet swap of the ones in the other image. Looks like re-coloured snakeskin boots with those [bleep]y... things by the heel. I wonder if Jagex is planning a massive graphical update. I doubt it though, those pics are probebly just for show.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

pic 2 looks like he is handing the girl a bow, plus both are wearing robes and boots ive never seen (plz tell if they realy have those robes lol, feel dumb if they do) also *i think* all npcs have hair styles we can choose, and this hair style *again i think* the girl has is not an option, so yeah maybe new hair style?

Now pic 1 (why did i do pic2 first?)

anways... wearing full d... with red boots (maybe dragon boots? kinda bad looking jpeg pic and it does look the the boots from the 2nd pic with the [bleep]e, only red) the cape just seems like a fremmy cape to me... now the sky.. lets see how would it look if they posted a pic with black there ( as thats how it really is) so maybe they just filled in a sky? and also she is runinng with he dragon 2 hand in 1 hand... pointing down (looks heavy...how she holding it with 1 hand?? normaly it rests on ur shoulder...

idk thats just my thoughts on the pics..

btw i do hope for a sky and dragon boots \' \'

70+ all skills. 17/24 skills 75+

i hope thats not like drawn, really hopes its new graphics, also in the second 1 is that a new outfit we might get, plus i never seen hair in that color (or might jsut be blond)

also another thing is anyone else notice the third pic

wwarfkbase.jpg

kinna looks like the dwarfs are mining but to my knowledge they dont, possibly able to use different races? dunno

legends2.jpg

If runescape switched to those graphics i would shoot myself :wall: Those graphics stink, runescape's graphics are good as is, they are simple and nice, too many games already have really good graphics, runescape focuses on gameplay rather than graphics. I LOVE THE GRAPHICS AS IS!!! :notalk:

yes.png

If runescape switched to those graphics i would shoot myself :wall: Those graphics stink, runescape's graphics are good as is, they are simple and nice, too many games already have really good graphics, runescape focuses on gameplay rather than graphics. I LOVE THE GRAPHICS AS IS!!! :notalk:

I agree o.O I don't see what people like about that first pic. Yes, there are dragon boots, amazing, but the graphics on the person looks horrible :?

cooperating2.jpg

^ I wish graphics were as good as that. =P~

The graphics are that good :? That what most quest cut scenes look like now

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Right click pics, go to properties, copy url, paste into browser and remove www. from them. Jagex doesn't allow direct linking of images so you have to go around it like that

Pic 1) Definetly look like dragon boots, pic 2) looks like he is going to put that thing on her shoulders like shoulder armor/pads.

I think that thing is a bow...

And in the first picture i see dragon boots and a dragon cape or something and the hair is nicer than other sorts of hair in runescape.

single_skill1134811550.png

Could this be the new game everyone is talking about? I heard someone post saying there was no sky in Lumbridge on that picture. Meaning they havn't made one for the new game yet.

Maybe. A thought.

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

Yes i coudnt see them, only reason there working is because it already loaded for you when you posted.

i seriously wish they would update to those graphical extent, dragon boots sound slayer monsterish. Dragon Dragons?

First they would have mith, addy, and rune dragons. And I highly doubt those are coming any time soon. (or ever)

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Found this on the official forums:

Mod Luke

Jagex Mod

22-Sep-2006 17:59:26

Quoting myself from the last time this came up:

Sorry, guys: those images were produced by the graphics team to look good, not to be accurate. A lot of the graphics team don't play RuneScape regularly, but are very good at making images. Combine this with a number of tools to manipulate camera, location, pose, etc. and you have every explanation you need.

Apologies for getting you all excited.

Looks like you've just been getting your hopes up.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts