Have you ever borrowed something from a good friend?

jpd2

freinds have traded me loads of stuff over my time.. the most valuable was when a freind asked me to hold a party hat set for him..

And iv had one of my freinds guthan set for about a year now.. dont think she cares lol

BK.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope i would never run off even if it wasn't a rl friend (cause obviously they know where i live lol) i wouldn't risk people hating me cause that would make the game no fun, and i could even get banned off here and i'd hate that so no i wouldn't steal, maybe if some random noob went wanna tryy my d chain on though.....

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

hm well let me think.. my one friend who i would trust with anything, Dragonslyz, let me hold his blue mask for a bit.. i let him hold my santa for a bit.. um.. and one time when i would be looseing members,i let him hold about 35-40m worth of member stuff because i would loose members for a week and um..

i let him use my black mask whnist he is training slayer. we both find it easyer to buy one item (such as d axe) and share it beteen us. saves aot of tim and stuff lol

once when he tryed to kill a abyss pker he lost whip.. he was doing slayer (was only 20 ish at the time) and i let him use my whip untill he could buy another.. and um.. alot of stufflol

i could of taken the chance to be richer from him more then a douzen times. i wouldnt want to. ive known Dragonslyz sence i started rs, and he is my best friend.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

wip ,d sq ,rune ,full b mystic \'

When in faldore do as the dwares do.Mine =).

Proud Owner of the Coal Cart Co.:High prices for the miner:Low prices for the buyer.(Temperarelly closed/Pls dont pm me untill i reopen.)

Gave my friend a green mask. She logged.

>_<

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

Erm.

Full Dragon, Full Ahrims, Full Guthans, Full Veracs, Full Dharoks, Full Karils (LOL?), Full Torags, Full Infinity. Green\Blue\Red H'masks. Fury, Glory, Ring of Stone, Onyx Necklace...Pretty much ANY tradable item but partyhats :P.

It's call trust, You earn it. Besides, behind that pixelated character, there is another person just like you, and they are called your friends if you treat them the way you want to be treated. :thumbsup:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

i let my friend get on my account once, he wanted to see what cutting mages was like. During the 15 minutes he was on someone gave him a white party hat. He gave it back because the guy asked if he could have it back. Man if that had been me I would have walked away with it. Sorry but I didnt even know the guy who gave it to him. :wall: :wall:

borrowed white hat, santas, full dragon, red phat and stuff off friends, one of them really close... why would i scam them, especially person i borrowed white hat off, why would i scam her, for a pixel life? or an awesome friend...? no choice IMO

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I don't usually borrow items from my friends, it's the other way round.

I am the one lending them my stuff xP I lended them masks and armour tons of times for different reasons *CoughsigCough*and they always gave back ::'

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard