Hidden Updates

the_tallest1

Can anyone confirm that the south side of the italy rock in fight caves doesnt work as a safe spot for the 180's anymore.

I was just on wave 15 when he couldnt get around the north side of the italy rock and i had to move 3-4 spaces past it to get him off of it to bring him to my usual safe spot on the south side and he stopped for a second, then he walked around and hit me for a 7. it was odd, idk if jagex fixed the north part of italy rock's safe spot, or it was just a fluke.

can anyone go in there and confirm for me plz?

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm that the south side of the italy rock in fight caves doesnt work as a safe spot for the 180's anymore.

I was just on wave 15 when he couldnt get around the north side of the italy rock and i had to move 3-4 spaces past it to get him off of it to bring him to my usual safe spot on the south side and he stopped for a second, then he walked around and hit me for a 7. it was odd, idk if jagex fixed the north part of italy rock's safe spot, or it was just a fluke.

There was a movement update somewhere in august or even July I think.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

All monsters can move diagonally now. The safespot still works, but italy isn't very useful because not many spawns are trapped by it anymore. You can still use it, but it would require a great deal of maneuvering.

I think we have another one today.

The sound for when you get hit while wearing armour is different, what you guys think? I know the sounds has definetly changed.

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

If you drop ann item in prison pete, it comes up with a warning message before you leave saying if you want to exit or pick it up.

I'm pretty sure it's been like that for a long time, it's the same with every other random area (Bob's island, freaky forester, etc).

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

If you drop ann item in prison pete, it comes up with a warning message before you leave saying if you want to exit or pick it up.

I'm pretty sure it's been like that for a long time, it's the same with every other random area (Bob's island, freaky forester, etc).

Yep they came with the doomsayer update.

What about that one where you can take boxing gloves, wooden kite shields, and wooden swords outside you house? Or is that a bug?

Bug, but i've not seen it done

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

There is a hidden update for F2P that they ahve not mentioned. While scouring the F2P world for such updates I noticed this 2-3 months ago,

Outiside of varrock behind fence past litte house then go East and youl find a camp and a swarm of outlaws in it and a few giant spiders,dorps same as guards but higheer lvl, I sent to tip it but they have not checked. :-k :-k anyway I think its a cool spot :thumbsup:

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

There is a hidden update for F2P that they ahve not mentioned. While scouring the F2P world for such updates I noticed this 2-3 months ago,

Outiside of varrock behind fence past litte house then go East and youl find a camp and a swarm of outlaws in it and a few giant spiders,dorps same as guards but higheer lvl, I sent to tip it but they have not checked. :-k :-k anyway I think its a cool spot :thumbsup:

Thats the camp of outlaws used during "What Lies Below" quest, added about 2 or 3 months ago

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Way before then.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Fa... I mean Jagex nerfed the Dragon boot drops. Also, there have been plenty of hidden CW changes. (EX, you can't take tinderboxes out of the game anymore)

All old news and you can't really proved if the Dragon Boots were ever easier to get or not. Only Jagex has that kind of info. For all we know, there were a lot of lucky people for awhile there. :P

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Fa... I mean Jagex nerfed the Dragon boot drops. Also, there have been plenty of hidden CW changes. (EX, you can't take tinderboxes out of the game anymore)

All old news and you can't really proved if the Dragon Boots were ever easier to get or not. Only Jagex has that kind of info. For all we know, there were a lot of lucky people for awhile there. :P

i think jagex have nerfed (updated) cw so much that each time there isn't even alarm to put it here.

Most recent rubbish cw update: Little walls at the stairs

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Way before then.

Yeah, i meant that they changed the box that came up to warn you, just worded badly.

i think jagex have nerfed (updated) cw so much that each time there isn't even alarm to put it here.

Very bad update if you ask me, not only looks stupid but does little to improve the game.

A Jagex mod confirmed it on the forums, yes the drop rate was nerfed.

I know. JAGEX is seriously pissing me off. The little walls??? WTF! Just makes it harder to get the flag. And the rocks. You can't glide on them anymore? This seriously sucks. And you can't take bandages out of the game into the waiting room. Seriously, Jagex is mental or something.

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png

Am i delirious..? Or did they just change zeros so that they now have a slash through them?

I noticed this in the small font they use...like in combat hits and in the backpack and bank too...

Yup, noticed that aswell.

Patrik001.png

88102pbj 8a - BANNED at 108 combat 2004 - 84 Combat RSC.

Patrik001 - 72 Attack 50 Defence 92 Strength RSC.

X Patrik X - 85 Attack 75 Defence 92 Strength RSC.