Lowest Combat Level That Has Completed All The Quests?

dan2012

i've just finished Mourning's End pt2 and it means i've now completed every quest in the game so far (including Slug Menace) - it made me think, what is the lowest combat level of anyone who has completed all of the quests? (226qp to date)

Just so you know, i'm lvl101 - i don't think you could be much lower than that, i reckon lowest could be around 95ish?

just wondered :-k

RSN: d35h1_5k4t3r

dalai_farmer.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done all hard quests, including RFD, DT, and such, except lunar diplomacy, devious minds, and fairytale part 2 (all 3 require skills, and not cb lvls for me to complete them). But one quest I find very hard: Haunted mine. I still haven't completed it, and died 2 times, and teled out 3rd time out of there. Other than that, I finished my last hard quest (RFD) at about 86-87 CB.

Game_Proffy.png

I did em all at level 98, I am level 99 now so...

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

im 90 with max qp, but i was once 78 with all done immedietly after i finished rfd.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

i'm 122 and done all.. since i was 60 combat i've done all on quest days.. so its hard to say at this certain point who has done all because new ones always come out and people dont just play for quests.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I've seen people in the 70s with legends capes, and pures like lvl 70 or so use ancients, and those are the two hardest quests. I'm sure someone around that level has done it. :P

newbankofrsyq0.gif

bannerkc5.png

foo_fighters_fan.gif

I did Legends at 69, Desert Treasure at 71.

Desert Treasure is NOT the hardest quest. Haunted Mine is.

I completed all quests at around low 90's for combat.

That's wrong. I'm sure Sheep Herder is by far the hardest quest.

I just need 2 quest more, I'm Cb 104.

sigdk2fa4.png

Here's my blog: restoring it soon | Achieved 99 Crafting

Quoting yourself is laaaaame

my post wasn't so much about combat levels and the hardest quests, like RFD and ME2, etc. it was more to do with overall levels and such i guess.

for example, the last two quests i did were ME2 and devious minds - i spent a week getting my smithing from 61 to 65 so i could complete it.

i guess my post should have been about overall levels rather than combat as not all quests use combat.

i just wondered who had the lowest levels and had completed all of the quests, as most players are "ranked" based on their combat levels rather than their overall (i mean a player could be 70 combat and have 99 on most stats)

RSN: d35h1_5k4t3r

dalai_farmer.png