The difference in maturity

Barihawk

can anyone teach me how to make a gallow? :lol:

i dont get y people find it annoying, a few days and ur used to it and all the really bad things (dont know any) thats just too bad live with it there are so much more good then bad things.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at the official forums and I was noticing it too. There are a lot of people that are just rude. I was looking at one thread and someone was swearing about how bad to update was. If you are going to voice your opinion about an update, at least do it politely.

Another thing that kinda bugs me is how horrible most of the Runescape communities grammar and spelling is, but that is another story.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

This update did ruin somthing. The offical forums.

Not that they where very good to start off with before this update.

That shouldn't be funny, considering that it is true, but it is extremly funny none the less. But tip it has some bad idoits too.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

I swear, half of the Runescape population is considering suicide over this.

The idiots gone right? :lol: :D

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yeah, and making a post about why our forums are so much better than theirs is so mature right?

A lot more people visit the Runescape forums than tip.it, both probably still have the same percentage of idiots, its just that with the runescape forums having a significantly larger userbase overall it appears there are more idiots.

I agree, tip it really isn't that great just look around and you'll see tip it has plenty of idiots and whiny babies. but there's less people so you don't notice as much.

I do like these boards more:

The boards are run by a great staff, people actually type out their words, and we can post images. 'Nuff said.

Don't forget better emoteicons.

rsboardsemotespx7.png < :) :wink: :P :( :| :shock: :D ::' :x :?

The ones on the left look very patronizing... they look like 5 year olds playing dress-up. I think the official forums could have done without them. It seems like the level of spam has gone up since Jagex put them in. [Or perhaps that was just because of the userbase of miniclippers rose since then... but meh, whatever.]

wow... it seriously is bad over at the official forums...

i just went to rants and there were about... 10 dozen people complaining about something or another.

i am very thankful for tip.it, where i can find runescape players with an i.q. higher than the stuff i find on the bottom of my shoes.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

I would like to thank the wonderful administrators, staff, and users of the Tip.It Forums.

The forums here are well organized, and players are keenly reminded where to post if they err.

Unlike the Runescape forums:

Read our reactions here to the new updates today, and then go to recent updates in the Runescape Official Forums.

I swear, half of the Runescape population is considering suicide over this.

Count me in as one of the one's not thinking of suicide due to the "it's not a big deal" syndrome. Although these are great forums, it doesn't change my life too much if Runescape pales in comparison.

lol yep your right, i just checked up on it. there is a sticky in place for it, yet the whole first page is filled with threads all on the same thing, saying things along the lines of - ' z0m0rgz me h8tz t3h upd4t3, m3 qU1++1ng, m3 kn0wZ Zez 4nD he qUitting 2!!!!!!!!111111111

unlike this great place, iv only been here for abit but its the best.

untitled-1.png

wow that was fun.. argument about the new interface with 2 noobs... their only comeback ... Noob... Noob.... wow some people are so intelligent and can argue well..

people that cannot accept change prob won't make it too far in life..

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

too bad every "i'm going to quit because of this" is an idle threat. i would love it if all those morons quit.

offical forums (non-market place) = crap

TIF = win

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

i like everyting except the run button. why make something you use alot verry verry small!!
you can actually toggle running and walking by pressing the big button. it isn't necessary to click on the small little button. the same goes for every button.

plus, using the CTRL key is superior anyway.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

of course... tip it ers are mostly high lvl and mostly intelligent ppl

thats the main reason im part of tip it forums, to get away from the noobs at rs forums

but i dont think anyone likes the emote screen, but everything else is fine if not better

enjoi888.png

Yeah, and making a post about why our forums are so much better than theirs is so mature right?

A lot more people visit the Runescape forums than tip.it, both probably still have the same percentage of idiots, its just that with the runescape forums having a significantly larger userbase overall it appears there are more idiots.

Very true, but I think Official forums do have just a little bit more complainers.

I cant use the RS boards to much spam and the 13 year olds run the show

all i see on them boards is "Zomg!?>11/1 first post..."

I think this post sums up the RS board

Quick find code: 27-28-569-31739462

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink