Thanks new rune boots

sjiskebab5

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Jagex for making Warriors more overpowered :roll:

ROFL. Mages with ancients would own a warrior anyday, so stop complaining. And if you're a ranger... well warriors are supposed to own rangers anyway :roll:

I love this, although the price has tripled :roll: Good thing I already have a pair. These will replace climbing boots in situations where I need strength over defense, definatly.

You know that Rune Boots give better defense than climbing boots right?

That's the POINT. They both give the same str bonus, so the extra defense is a good bonus.

Read the bold part

i still don't get what you mean, he knows rune boots give better defence bonus but he didn't use them when he needed strength bonus, he used climbing boots because they used to not give any but now he will use them instead because they give the same strength bonus as climbing boots

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

ROFL. Mages with ancients would own a warrior anyday, so stop complaining. And if you're a ranger... well warriors are supposed to own rangers anyway :roll:

I love this, although the price has tripled :roll: Good thing I already have a pair. These will replace climbing boots in situations where I need strength over defense, definatly.

That's the POINT. They both give the same str bonus, so the extra defense is a good bonus.

Read the bold part

i still don't get what you mean, he knows rune boots give better defence bonus but he didn't use them when he needed strength bonus, he used climbing boots because they used to not give any but now he will use them instead because they give the same strength bonus as climbing boots

when is it you dont need str bonus? def bonus is almost useless...i mean if it wasnt their wouldnt be soo many low lvl def pures. too many people get on the idea that def is such a great thing...

one time at a duel, some1 wearing full torag said this to me and this is literally how it happened

he: "99 def owns j00" <---exact words

me: *hits a 38 with a whip on him*

him: "ow"

me: *watches him fall*

Read the bold part

he means he doesnt have to use climbing boots when he wanted str bonuses he can NOW use rune boots AND get the extra defense.

My pet Boxing Tater

minimck1lg8.jpg

Warriors aren't overpowered. Rangers are the most overpowered... They can hit 80+ easily. Warriors you have to go really low hp (very risky) to hit that hard. Mages are the underpowered form of combat I would say.
sig5235ro7.jpg

Climbing boots vs Rune Boots are to Defenders vs Obby Shields.

Climbing boots are better offensively and cost 2GP while Rune Boots are better defensively and cost over 200k.

Incase you don't know...Climbing boots give Attack bonuses, Rune boots give defense. Rune boots will only replace Climbing boots for things like multi fighting areas. They both give +2 Strength you know.

omg a new max hit??lol i hope so, will be nice ot watch someone hit a 100 on a portal if thats new max hit??

I believe Tremblake (Don't know how to spell rs name soz not gonna risk mispelling....) Hit a 100 with full dharok on a shade....

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well golly gee, I didn't mean to start a huge flippin argument. Let me get this straight: Both climbing boots and rune boots now have the same str bonus. Since Rune boots have a much bigger def bonus, they now make climbing boots obsolete for those that can afford the rune ones. Any advantage is worth having IMO, weather defense is all that great or not.

And yes, there are times when I go for def over str - barrows, for instance. Strength is almost useless to me there, since I am either using slayer dart, or ranging - as in the case of ahrim. The only time I am ever meleeing is in the tunnels against the weakling enemies so I get more runes for the chest, so as not to waste runes. Long story short - I always have used rune boots there. That along with torag, obby shield, and dark gloves provides a major defense bonus, which helps tremedously when fighting brothers that I don't pray on. And remember - melee armor does little to hinder slayer dart at least when used against brothers, so that's not an issue.

C'mon, it only gives +2 strength, it isn't overpowered.

I don't even know if only +2 strength would power up the price of them.

Yes it did...I just saw someone declining 180k for one pair

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

C'mon, it only gives +2 strength, it isn't overpowered.

I don't even know if only +2 strength would power up the price of them.

Yes it did...I just saw someone declining 180k for one pair

I bought a couple pairs for only 200k, around their price before as well. I don't think it'll affect price that much.

icecube7.jpeg

Incase you don't know...Climbing boots give Attack bonuses, Rune boots give defense. Rune boots will only replace Climbing boots for things like multi fighting areas. They both give +2 Strength you know.

No they don't. :P

climbingbootsam7.png

lol...you don't see the +2 Slash and Crush? :-s =P~

Edit: Those are Defence...ooops. :oops:

No they don't. :P

climbingbootsam7.png

lol...you don't see the +2 Slash and Crush? :-s =P~

That's for Defence, not attack.

That's probably the best update of the bunch that came today. I can now hit 11 with melee! Yay...

You know climbing boots had the same strength bonus as rune boots do now right? So if you had climbing boots, you would have already been able to hit 11. And climbing boots are only 12gp.

icecube7.jpeg

Rune boots before the up-date sold for 150k if that, I sold many of pairs

today in World 2 for 200-220k. Not a big profit but lots better then the

150k or less I used to sell them for. Friend was online early this morning

when the up-date first came out and sold his for 300-350k, by late

afternoon they dropped to 200-250k. Just thought I would let you all

know the current prices as of now is at 200k.

queenvalerie.png

Rune boots before the up-date sold for 150k if that, I sold many of pairs

today in World 2 for 200-220k. Not a big profit but lots better then the

150k or less I used to sell them for. Friend was online early this morning

when the up-date first came out and sold his for 300-350k, by late

afternoon they dropped to 200-250k. Just thought I would let you all

know the current prices as of now is at 200k.

I'm not surpriced, +2 strength bonus isn't very huge addition.

...MAGES... *COUGH*... :roll:

Supposed to be: Warrior->ranger->mage->warrior.

NOT. Mage->warrior, ranger.

If you're a ranger getting owned by a warrior, GOOD. -.-

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops: