What items that you own are you most proud of?

Jard_Y_Dooku

Do you own a particular item or set of items that you're very proud of, or any collections that you enjoy adding to?

For me, I actually gasped in real life today when I got a freaky forester alching yew longbows at the Castle Wars lobby. Because this means my collection complete! Yay!

fullrandomke4.png

I also collect strange fruits as you can see.

So I was wondering, what items do you have that you're very proud of and what do you collect?

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have over 1.5k buckets. :3> I kinda collect them but I don't put all my time into it.

buckets.png

I hope to one day have 10m buckets. Far far far future tho', I'll be a toothless grandpa before that happens.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

My full infinity with mage book and my fire cape because I got all those things myself through work and determination.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

my full dharoks probably. Worked really hard to get it. I like my santa a lot but i don't value it as much considering i got it for 180k back when they were low. Full zammy is defiently another one of my most cherished. Bought when expensive and i felt really cool cause i was only lvl 53 walking around with my shiny zammy armor.

My Mage's Book. Not just because it's one of those "rare" items that people never see or that it has a great Mage bonus, but the fact that I got it the weekend it came out makes it one of the first editions, which in my opinion is pretty cool :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

My full void knight outfit. The feeling of being one of the insane people to "waste" points like that, and have people rub it in your face constantly is.... unique. I'm unique! Go me!

Also, my purple party hat, which, if my friends didn't pitch in 40 mil for me, I wouldn't have today. Now, after I've paid them all back, and am 80 million richer from the appreciation of value, the friends that donated are either against each other now, or have quit. I will never sell the hat, because it's a reminder of the unity we had back then, and still eminates with a dormant power to unify my friends again. (Translation: Though my friends are against each other now, I'm still friends with each of them, and may call them back at some point to unit under the symbol of the party hat)

That's some powerful stuff right there.

blackmageid8.png

My... uh.. Wizard (g) Robes (even though they're becoming a little too common for my liking.. <.< ) and Zamorak Kiteshield because I had to work my.. work extreamly hard to pay for those things using just my own skills as F2p ::'

calvinandhobbessigedite.png