How often you do something else while training?

SwreeTak

How often you do other things ( in real life ) while training diffrent skills in RS?

Myself, I'm often reading while mining and fishing and training other skills. Sometimes I'm posting on here on Tip.It while training too.

So how about you?

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

When mainly when I'm training my str on pure, do I watch soccer, even old matches many years ago.. training str is such a boring skill, n' u can easily do something else. If I doesn't watch soccer, do I just play music, -all though I always watch music, even when pking..

Sometimes am I at tip.it as well :lol:

*0 99 1, 87 > 73 Combat

World Class Pure, kaaaaay?

------------------------------------------

~ 3 Hiit You

3 hitt you, why does it say your level 39, and 74 str.. :shock: is that some kinda mistake?

I ALWAYS read forums..which is probably why I never get anything done. :XD:

I also..ALWAYS listen to music. I think i'd die if my iPod was stolen or it broke. :uhh:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

i do loads of different things while training mostly im on tipit but sometimes i have some films on and watch them. of course i listen to music and talk to other people online.

training can just be so boring sometimes :lol:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

right now im cooking tons of lobbs amd reading forums....i also watch tv while playing

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I don't really like training combat if that is the question, i just turn on music and let my character do the rest, if training other skills is same thing i listen to my music player or do some hw while i have time, or turn on t.v to see whats on, or sometimes i just multi play other games online or watch YouTube. :thumbsup:

I lift weights and listen to music. I used to watch T.V. while playing, but I ended up losing a Green H'ween mask once, and almost losing my Red Mask twice... so now I don't so that. So aside from lifting weights and listening to music I also check out my clan forums, Tip.It, and the official Runescape forums. I also check out other websites, usually sport related. I would like to remind everyone that even if your doing something else while playing, turn on your volume so you can hear if your attacked by a random event, and check the screen often, just to keep from dying. There is nothing worse than losing something you have put a lot of time into.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I get called a macroer often. Think about it. I cut willows, I am lvl 3, I am F2P, I am a high woodcutting lvl for my lvl (lol...), I NEVER have only the RS window open, I am always doing something on my computer. What does that equal?

Note that I don't do other stuff while merchanting.

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.