i'm i lucky or what?

supercanon14

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was like lvl 43 sometime ago and a lvl 78 died by swarms in varrokc square at world 1 and lost 200k and other stuff

igot the 200k...now i am 81 but htat was the best thing i got from drops

Proud member of the Crimson Raiders

1000 total lvl achieved on 4-17-07 -F2P

Well, i was runecrafting airs (this was when i was f2p) so im just walking out of fally when i see this lvl 3 die, im like pfftt wont drop much, but i said to my self what the hell, so i stayed there and he died, i picked up 85k ess! i was going crazy but back then ess was 15ea...meh still free 1.2m :)

I've gotten an excess of 1M from some drop parties. I also was given 1M at one point for being generous to some random guy. Turns out he was rich and rewarded me for being nice. So, just so everyone knows.. nice guys do not finish last!

When I was a newbie a guy needed a hammer for Dragon-slaayer. I lent him mine. On the trade back, he gave me 25K.

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

well, in some rare occasions, this is how i got my what some would call "small" "fortune"

so i was working on my theiving on the wine stall when i was lv 20 in drynor, and there was a guy there, and we talked for a while, he said food please, i tried quote me "tried" to give him some wine, but before i could trade, he was dead

he had dropped the following

full green dhide, and other stuff,

and the weeek b4 was my first day as a member, and i being a noob at the time, announced it in the middle of the wildy, so some guys tried to kill me, i ran to lv 1, and they dropped 500k and said good luck

nothing i have said was a lie, real, true event of my luck

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

i pked full rune with a group of ppl and i didnt get the most damage done and i called the pl8 but the guy that piked it up didnt give me it so i complained so he gave he the kite to shut up and i did there were other ppl there that should have got stuff but he said he didnt pik it up

thats my story

stewiefinishedgf8.png

Thx to ibcrootbeer for the sig!!

A long time ago I was a lvl 35 hanging around north varrock wild with some of my friends when along came polly...err, a lvl 36 with 2hp. He dropped a couple lobbies, addy helm and legs, 40K and a saphire amulet. About five minutes later he starts pming me so after he responded to my question of "Why would you go PKing with all of your money?" with an uhm, I put him on ignore.

reno.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

Party system, bank organizer, friend list upgrade...so many good ideas, so much time used by Jagex to upgrade bats.

I was at fire giants when i noticed a lava bstaff on the ground. It was on top of a wierd circly thing. I right click. Dharok helm 0. Wow i was lucky that day. i didnt catch his name or i would have given back. Dharok helm was the only thing i got as somone else was there. Thats why i dont dharok. :ohnoes:

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

I found someone drop trading at varrock dummies, turns out it was his noob ( lvl 23 ) forgot name but he dropping masks, santas, runes, rune armours, G armours, T armours, gems, arrows... but i only got 40% of it... didn't get the rares only some t armours :cry:

I was merchanting one day, trying to sell some rune full helms I'd brought for a small profit when a pile of money appeared on the floor outside, I quickly clicked on it so my RuneScapian ran out there an picked up what turned out to be 200k lying on the floor.

I went back in the bank to continue selling and some guy came up to me and asked if I picked up his money, I said yes and he gave me 50k reward for being quick enough.

Some people are scarily nice! :P

----

Another time, I was running through Tzhaar because I was picking up some food from the bank so I could go to... well, I can't remember where actually! Anyway, just as I was running through the small mining area, some guy died right infront of me, probably not paying too much attention to his screen.

He dropped 23 lobsters, rune full helm and about 500k coins.

:D Was a happy trip to the bank for me!

iSkorne.png

[hide=Drops]

Monsters

1x Dragon Chainbody (1 Dust Devil Trip)

3x Black Mask (2 trips)

1x Drag Skirt (50+ trips)

Clues

1x Robin Hood Hat

1x Guthix Platebody

[/hide]

One day I was training at Blurite Mine and this guy was afking so he dies(cause he didnt have auto retaliate on) and he drops rune kite, rune helm, rune scrimmy, 350k(i honestly dont know why he was carrying that kind of cash around), and some nats.

I have a pic but i dont want to go find it

ddcopybi5.png

^Clickity to go to our forums

I once found a rune full helm on the floor of a bank. World 3 or 5. At first I thought it was mine but I checked my equip and yep, it was there... Then I grabbed it. Right next to me too \'

worldmapsig.png

newscape300x50qz7.gif

rssig.png(40 crafting, 40 range)

my friend and i were killing armor sets in the warriors guild to get our rune defenders when a guy takes off his rune armor and starts to fight it with only a whip and obby shield. long story short, i got 130k and wizard boots :thumbsup: \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

i havent really had anything awesoem dropped, i have a few rune lrgs, from ppl dieing at lessers, etc but my best find was easily a bargin buy back in rsc.

back when easters were 200k, some guy said selling for 20k!, i was the fastest to trade and i got it. :mrgreen:

Then went to varrock, sold it for santa+100k (easters where worth more then santas back then)

still got the santa 2 :lol:

The only thing I've found was a blue beret lying on white wolf mountain when I was level 43.

Crocodile hunter-Rest in Peace

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum

there was over 800k on the ground and (at the time i didnt no that but if uve ever sall a lot of money on the ground its all piled up) so i go to pick it up and then some lev 26 noooooob came running for it right when i about picked it up and i didnt get it :cry:

one time i tried to do tourist trap and in the area where i had to fight the gaurd i saw 103K in the pile and some waterskins so i ran back to the bank and banked it all.

the funny thing about is... i just spend my first 100k on a granite maul :lol:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I was herding sheep near the moss giants. Some guy died, and dropped over 300K worth of stuff. A granite shield, rune boots and a rune battle axe were the main three things. I lost the battleaxe when I was trying to get pouches, but I still have the other two.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.