i'm i lucky or what?

supercanon14

ok i was going threw crandor and i guess a guy died and i got 140k and some other ruppish off him!! w00t but post on when you found some thang that was worth a lot

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten an excess of 1M from some drop parties. I also was given 1M at one point for being generous to some random guy. Turns out he was rich and rewarded me for being nice. So, just so everyone knows.. nice guys do not finish last!

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I've gotten an excess of 1M from some drop parties. I also was given 1M at one point for being generous to some random guy. Turns out he was rich and rewarded me for being nice. So, just so everyone knows.. nice guys do not finish last!

yup i help alota people

Dr_Brinner.png

When I was training at the lesser demons in Karamja, a guy next to me died. He dropped rune legs and kite, a full helmet, like 300 steel arrows and alot of lobsters :) .

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Someone died in front of me when I was doing heroes going to fight Ice Queen, but typical me I right clicked pile to see what was there and saw like rune legs tons of sharks and pots, but when I went to pick up all i got was rune legs as rest disappeared :wall:

Mikel2311-Saris_night.gif

funnysigzl9.jpg

Dragon Drops: 2 x Dragon Legs, Dragon Spear

i got a wizard t full when a guy (clvl 6) was killed by an evil chicen... that one made me laught :lol: :wall:

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

I got the stuff of three people without anti fire shield on various occassions at steel dragons. One of them had about 3k chaos, the neccessary air runes and a bunch of anti fire pots. Since i was fire bolting myself this turned out to be a very long trip for me :D

one time in one of my meny wildy days by the chaos dworfs there wore like 15 sets of full rune on the ground i tryed to pick one up and a ranger chased me off i still bet i could have got one thow :wall:

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

i've got a few invents of yew logs when autoers cutting them died by randoms :lol: that made me laugh so much :-w

those times make my day \'

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde