What is the Hardest Quest in f2p and in p2p?

swagcake

Oh, come on... The hardest f2p quest is by far Ernest the Chicken... I'd bet that only like 10% of the people would be able to do the levers part without a quest guide... :twisted:

I did it without a quest guide... i did it at like level 20 before i even knew about Tip.it. Most of the people down there were really confused, but they just don't get the idea of pulling one lever... then another... then another... the whole thing is just time consuming.

F2P: Prince Ali Rescue. It's quite hard to find most of the items if you don't know where to look, and the gaurds totally own you at level 30. i randomly guessed her hair colour for the wig though.

P2P: Hmm... Monkey Madness... or Desert Treasure... Maybe Legends... Who knows? so many hard ones out there.

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, come on... The hardest f2p quest is by far Ernest the Chicken... I'd bet that only like 10% of the people would be able to do the levers part without a quest guide... :twisted:

The moment i got to the levers i just said no way and went straight for the tip it guides. Defiently the hardest without a guide.

Dragon slayer is hardest with a guide. It took me forever to get the levels.

Don't know about P2P though.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

p2p: MEP2, i've done all the hard members quests and only have easy ones left, defiently the hardest

f2p: Sheep Shearer. harder than MEP2 by a long-shot. I hate it when people say that f2p has no hard quests...

f2p definitely ernest the chicken. It's the reason that I found tip.it!

p2p it is a close call between rat catchers and ME2. I would have had a go at the puzzle in ME2 if they didnt have those stupid shade-things attacking you all the time. It took me several hours to do with a guide!!! Rat catchers was just incredibly irritating - I cannot stress that enough. I hope that I never have to do another quest like that again! So rat catchers gets my vote as it really did seem like it was down to luck not skill.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

For F2P, Prince Ali Rescue was soo annoying to complete...

I didn't even do it on my other account and I just skipped it to finish Dragon Slayer.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

when i was noobish in RSC i couldn't complete ernest the chicken,because i was panicking..i thought i was stucked in the house forever lol took me over an hour to get out lol (the back door)

0worker0.png

F2p: Prince Ali Rescue. By far beats Dragon Slayer, spent days on rescuing that stuid Prince! *shakes fist*

P2p: No idea, heard RFD is one of the hardest.

Imp Catcher was okay for me, luckily over the course of two weeks found all the beads in the General Store everytime I passed it.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Prince ali rescue. It is sooo much harder than dragon slayer. You have to get all those worthless things get all the niggly bits done and then try to free him while trying not to be killed by the big burly guards and then all you get for your time consuming effort is 700gp...no exp bonuses no vast riches 700gp...i gess the free toll gate is okay but still....

and i aint p2p so not a clu...altho i watched my mate try monkey madness...HILARIOUS he died several times...

Free version: Dragon Slayer (Imp Catcher is annoying, but beads are tradable)

Members: Mourning's End II

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

F2P: Cook's assistant. Im serious, it took me 6 days to find an egg, 2 days to learn about milking cows (i kept on using buckets on normal cows...lol), and 3 days to make flour. Of course, i was a newb back then, so meh!

P2P: Im not p2p

untitledkv7.jpg

sigvm0.jpg

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

in rsc i did it in 5 minutes without a quest guide... now it takes me 10 minutes with a quest guide to do it on my pures, lol

Yayyyyyy...

F2p: Not sure... I have to look back to it.

P2p: Sheep Herder... took me a few hours just to catch one sheep... very annoying.

ahh so im not the only one that couldnt catch sheep lol

I wet my pants when I heard I had to dye them also. I only had to return to the swamp for new frogs once though :) .

F2P: Dragon slayer. I was lvl 40...

P2P: ME2 without guide, that has to be soo hard.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I think that the hardest f2p quest is dragon slayer but impcatcher is the most annoying and drives you crazy.

For member quest I've never been one so can't really answer that question.

Zibi220.png

Zibi220.png

F2P:

Trickiest: Ernest the Chicken, spent hours trying to get the oil can until I decided to look at the quest guides here.

Dangerous: Dragon Slayer, almost got killed by lesser demon and dragon, atleast I brought runes to teleport out when things got bad

P2P: No Idea, not a Member yet

rune+ology.png

F2p: Not sure... I have to look back to it.

P2p: Sheep Herder... took me a few hours just to catch one sheep... very annoying.

ahh so im not the only one that couldnt catch sheep lol

and I'm not the only other one.

Hardest f2p: probably dragon slayer

p2p:ME part II or maybe rfd. probably ME part II

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

I spent a good solid 30 minutes trying to do the basement puzzle for Ernest the Chicken WITHOUT A QUEST GUIDE. Waaaaaaaaaay more compicated than Dragon Slayer...

*isn't P2P*

newbankofrsyq0.gif

fixfriendsol7.gif

My Runescape username is Nintend Fan.

siggedum0.png

^Happened right after I killed a guy in the wil

f2p:prince ali rescue

p2p:horror from the deep

prince ali is a long and boring quest and plus the reward sucks :x when u tie up the chick she just disappers

horror from the deep was a lot of walking and i died a few times... thats what motivated me to to use tip.it quest guide before a ever start a quest agiab

tanmranger,oddyss3us222.gif

oddyss3us222.gif max hit with d scimm=28 : )