How long do you play a day?

TotalTalker

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally at most two hours a day in between classes. I hate having great long breaks in my schedule where I have to go back to my Residence hall and do nothing aside from looking at notes or playing Runescape.

I play a average of 1 sec per day... When I finish my autoer i'll play 20 hours a day...

If you do this, you'll be violating Jagex's rule number 7 regarding Macroing. The Jagex Rules of Conduct are strictly enforced on Tip.It forums. Please review Section 1.1 of the Tip.It Forum Rules for more details. - Ard

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

I usually can only get in an hour on weekdays, if that... but on Friday I usually go all out and get in like 5-6 hours lol. Saturday usually 2-4 hours, and Sunday about 1-3.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I play a average of 1 sec per day... When I finish my autoer i'll play 20 hours a day...

Autoer? :-s :shame:

I probably play around 6 hours ,maybe less, maybe more.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Hmm...its been like an hour on weekdays, but that will go up now that soccer is over. Fridays usually an hour late at night. Saturdays depends on how many interesting football games are on...usually like 3 hours. Sundays can be from 2-4 hours.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

since I've been sick for the past week, I've actually only logged in once to check out the capes; then again, being sick during midterms doesn't really count. This next week, I am all alone in my dorm with mono. I think I will be playing a lot

demonslayerjr0.png

Range level - 97 (11,415,381 xp)

Range goal - 99 (13,034,431 xp)

87.58% of the way there

More than Im suppose too. :P

Um, I'm looking at your avatar and sig, and seeing a person with 2 of the highest priced party hats, a 99 cape, a Mage's Book, Dragon Axe, Fury, and Ahrims, and then I look at the highscores and according to it you can't wear Ahrims, and you are about 3 years from your first 99. What gives? Did you put up your RSN wrong? Is that an old account? Or are you lying :-s ?

Sorry, it's just that lying in sigs and avvy's is a pet pieve of mine -.- .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.