102206...no lvl 98 construction ppl

Guitarted7

i just found an interested find in highscores.

no98consxx8.png

I guess this is because of the new capes.

Now heres the discussion. Did you rush to 99 get to get a 99 skill cape? and What's going to be the next crowning achievement of runescape. besides 200 mil xp

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

im not sure i get what your trying to say :?

capes haven't really affectived me much, nor will i rush for a praticular one, i'm just ganna carry on like usually

whats so wierd about no lvl 98s? its a hard and costly skill <.<

legends2.jpg

That's pretty strange but not entirely a surprise. It's the newest and most expensive skill in the game. Even if one took the time to cut all their own logs and made them into planks themselves, it would cost 54m to get level 99 using oak... and that's not including the price of using a servant, which would bring it over 61m.

Not many players have that kind of extra gp lying around, and many who do won't want to blow it on construction ;)

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

For some reason construction seems to have alot of gaps in the highscores, what other skill can you see 5 levels in one page?

Good point.

well its new, expensive and completely for looks after certain lvls, lvl 55 being perhaps the most useful level then 75.

People like Zezima have gone above and beyond what one human should accomplish in a game. Henceforth our collective dreams of ever making Runescape history have been pretty much anulled.

The capes, on the positive side, have given players more courage to push their skill(s) above and beyond the staggeringly slow early 90s, with a real goal to push for. On the negative...they've given players with one or more 99 skills a (less than required) ego boost.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

This thread has surprised me in two ways (congrats):

One: It is probably the first Hiscores thread I've seen in a while (other than suggestion threads) that is actually worthy of not being locked; every other one has been about some random trivial glitch, or of course the annoying "Zezima vs. N0[va]lyfe" race that for some odd reason people actually care about it...

Two: Jesus Christ. That's a frikin' 3 million experience gap in the hiscores.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

98 Construction was always rare to find whenever I checked hiscores..Its not too strange, seeing as not that many people even have 99..Oh well,Im only 67 construction,Ill get 98 for yall k?Just give me the supplies ^_^

cooljj8.png

-3,940 to 99 Cooking~3,366 to 99 Magic-

-1,241 to 99 Thieving~7,501 to 99 Ranged-

-14,608 to 99 Defense~17,528 to 99 Hitpoints-

That's pretty strange but not entirely a surprise. It's the newest and most expensive skill in the game. Even if one took the time to cut all their own logs and made them into planks themselves, it would cost 54m to get level 99 using oak... and that's not including the price of using a servant, which would bring it over 61m.

Not many players have that kind of extra gp lying around, and many who do won't want to blow it on construction ;)

It costs around 100m or so assuming you don't plank your own logs.

There are probably many gaps because anyone who gets over level 93 (at level 93 you can make everything) is probably aiming for 99 anyway. And once they get to 98, they're so close to 99 anyway that they're not even motivated to stop.

Not many people have a high construction level, so I'd say that many of the people who already have 97 or 98 can afford the rest of the level and are pretty anxious to get it. Especially with the release of the capes of achievement.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

The main prob with construction it's expensive when it came out it was massacare for the econmy. Loads of money is lost due to that stupid sawmill guy >_<. So it isn't the easiest skill to get 98s.

Is this worth the server it's filed on? HAHA.

Really, right ok, you've found something funny? Why not add it to your sig? So everyone will know, but not everyone needs to click on this topic...

Honestly, got nothing better to do?

~Parker

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

Doesn't surprise me at all. As someone said earlier you can make everything at 93, so raising it beyond that is just for show/skill total. If you are going to spend all that money you might as well just go straight for 99. Construction is pretty fast xp too..

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

That is kind of an interesting find...

But as everyone has said, once you get lv98, you're probably gonna go straight for 99.

Semi-Off-Topic: N0valyfe is about 800k away from topping Zezima.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Is this worth the server it's filed on? HAHA.

Really, right ok, you've found something funny? Why not add it to your sig? So everyone will know, but not everyone needs to click on this topic...

Honestly, got nothing better to do?

~Parker

It defintely is more "thread worthy" than most of the other spam and double/triple copies of other threads I've seen.

Sweet find.

icecube7.jpeg