Lucky kill count numbers in barrows?

bbalking

I use 17, 19, or 23 depending on how I'm feeling, maybe 13 if I'm in a hurry, but basically I never open a chest without my kill count being a prime number :) ...it seems to work pretty well, I get items quite frequently

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

Imo there isn't a 'lucky' barrows kill count and it's all random.

There have been countless threads about this and not much has been proven.

I get my Kill Count over 6 for blood runes and bolt racks, and open the chest to whatever the count is at when I reach the chest. I usually only kill the monsters that spawn when I open doors, and hardly go beyond 20 KC. It's usually 10-16. Barrows item aren't worth it anymore. I used to barrow for items, now it's only runes since I can't runecraft deaths. Most of the profit comes from runes. I did over 450 trips and getting items from karil's coif to guthan's spear and most of my profit were though runes, although I don't sell them :P but it would've if I did sell them. I use Veracs and all the runes are my profit, the items are more of a bonus :wink: .

All 6 barrows brothers and exactly 1 of each type of monster in the dungeon. (ie, one spider, 1 bloodworm, 1 rat and 1 skeleton)

I always get more runes/coins/boltracks with this method than just 6 or killing like 5 skeletons. Trust me, it works just like the brothers do for rewards. Killing them once gives you a chance, but more than once is just useless.

i know i said i'm not looking for lucky number or anything, but i can't resist trying that method out :thumbsup:

hopefully it goes well, and my luck with veracs shines through :3>

Imo there isn't a 'lucky' barrows kill count and it's all random.

There have been countless threads about this and not much has been proven.

I get my Kill Count over 6 for blood runes and bolt racks, and open the chest to whatever the count is at when I reach the chest. I usually only kill the monsters that spawn when I open doors, and hardly go beyond 20 KC. It's usually 10-16. Barrows item aren't worth it anymore. I used to barrow for items, now it's only runes since I can't runecraft deaths. Most of the profit comes from runes. I did over 450 trips and getting items from karil's coif to guthan's spear and most of my profit were though runes, although I don't sell them :P but it would've if I did sell them. I use Veracs and all the runes are my profit, the items are more of a bonus :wink: .

oh for crying out loud... since when i have asked for everyones lucky numbers so i can prove a theory?? just please stop posting like this... I AM LOOKING IF ANY OTHER PEOPLE USE LUCKY NUMBERS THEY HAVE IRL TO SEE IF THEY COME UP TRUMPS WHILST DOING BARROWS!! i've already said this... so please just read it coz it's really tiresome for me reading it and i'm sure u can save effort instead of writing it <.<

But wut do I know... ((Looks at sig)) \'

LOL , nice touch.. i imediatly looked at your sig. :roll:

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

its been prooven that somewhere between 21 and 23 are the best to get, there is no lucky number that gives you drops every time, but between 21 and 23 you will get the most drops to time. For exame i cant remember the exact amounts but i will show you what i mean. If you get 6-10 kills you will get an item every 25 trips, 15-20 22 trips, 21 - 25 every 15 trips. after this number you are wasting your time as the chances hardly chance at all.

AS i said i am guessing on the runs they are likely to be 100% off, but its just to show you wha ti mena.

Go 21-23

Where is the proof?

13 is my lucky number. I've done 100 runs on 6, 15, 20, and hundreds on 13 and random. One run of 9,999 KC and one run of 10k KC. The item precentage is nearly identical but the runes/racks REALLY increase past 10 KC. Anything over 30 is worthless and I wouldn't pass 20-25 unless I am using Guthan's to heal.

And for the non-believer below: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=388784

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

its been prooven that somewhere between 21 and 23 are the best to get, there is no lucky number that gives you drops every time, but between 21 and 23 you will get the most drops to time. For exame i cant remember the exact amounts but i will show you what i mean. If you get 6-10 kills you will get an item every 25 trips, 15-20 22 trips, 21 - 25 every 15 trips. after this number you are wasting your time as the chances hardly chance at all.

AS i said i am guessing on the runs they are likely to be 100% off, but its just to show you wha ti mena.

Go 21-23

Actually,Jagex themselves said that killcount only affects runes/coins/boltracks/ from the chest.

I personally use 16,because my 2/3 items have been from 16. :D

Go 21-23

Where is the proof?

13 is my lucky number. I've done 100 runs on 6, 15, 20, and hundreds on 13 and random. One run of 9,999 KC and one run of 10k KC. The item precentage is nearly identical but the runes/racks REALLY increase past 10 KC. Anything over 30 is worthless and I wouldn't pass 20-25 unless I am using Guthan's to heal.

sorry , but i highly doubt you got over 10k kill count

if you wanted to waste your time killing 10k things , why not kill experiments and get 99 in a combat stat?

anyways... i always get 6 kill count , i dont think the kill count matters.

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

21 ftw

lucky number 7 * lucky number 3 =21

only got 1 barrows drop but got tons of runes and bolts and hey with 7k chaos extra is good for ancients :-w

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

I normally use 16 or 20, ive never tried going over 20.. next time i go i'll try to get 25 or something... but i've never gotten a decent barrows loot, best ive gotten was 57 bolt racks or something...

sigprt1vu3.png

dragonxz8.png

toadrv1.png

Anybody wanna sell me a discount whip?

50 barrows runs and still no drops, I'm thinking it doesn't like me... :(

7 is my lucky number irl, and 7 is my lucky number for barrows 8-)

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------