What is most important to you?

SwreeTak

What you think is most of these two things:

1. Alot of cash

2. Good training items.

Most people probalby will think that this is a dumb question, because the best thing to buy for money is just good training items.

But maybe it shows up that also some people here think option 1. is the most important, maybe for buying a rare or some sort of cool armour.

So please discuss here!

Personally, I think option 1. is right, because than you can always buy what you want, when you want it. With training items you can just train, and you can't do any fun. And I think that to have fun is the most important thing in whole Runescape!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Well, the money I have is always spent towards skills, so I guess I'd go with option 2. I don't believe in judging a character by how much money they have. Sure, I wouldn't complain if I had millions and millions of coins, but I wouldn't play the game any different if I had all that money.

Nul_Oblivion.png

Retired Member

My blue cape I got since I was lvl 10. It's as special to me as $$$, since it reminds me of all my achievements since I was a newb. I never risked it in the wilderness, I only wear it when training.

If that doesnt count, then i guess $$$$ would be important.

untitledkv7.jpg

sigvm0.jpg

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

I don't know what to answer... recently I have had a lot of cash, but sometimes I spend it all on a skill, knowing that when I complete a task, such as making 3k yew longbows, or 8k cannonballs, that I will make it back and then some. So I will have to say $CASH$.

42i3qmt.jpg

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007