~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

Can't mine anymore at the Granite mine now... Silly update :(

You need waterskins there now :x

Z0MG!!! :x are u serious... i was going to mine after 99 fishing! o thats stupid... :x :x

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thanks everybody. But can one of you please post confirmation of the update that you now need Waterskins in the Granite Mine? Because if its true I'm gonna have a serious bone to pick with Jagex..... <.<

If its true though, I'll probably switch to Iron, which is the next best in-game powermining xp \'

EDIT: Never mind, I just found my confirmation, so I will be swtiching to Iron to powermine :(

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Just calculated it, and I need to powermine 8775 Iron for my level. I will be dropping this, but it might set me back another week for 85 Mining, but I'll still get it! :D

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Ok thanks everybody. But can one of you please post confirmation of the update that you now need Waterskins in the Granite Mine? Because if its true I'm gonna have a serious bone to pick with Jagex..... <.<

If its true though, I'll probably switch to Iron, which is the next best in-game powermining xp \'

EDIT: Never mind, I just found my confirmation, so I will be swtiching to Iron to powermine :(

if you want my opinion, you could bring about 4 waterskins, nothing equipped. When you're about to die, just have your camulet on and rune pick, and just mine till u die.

EDIT: just to ask, what mine are u going to? i might actually visit you mining :ohnoes: (farming break from pp)

Computer still blocked RS, so I'm still here even though I haven't been getting on much, but I can use my bro's computer sometimes :twisted:

I'll try to get on if you are having a party, but I'm gone this saturday till 10:20 your time for a jazz concert i'm playing in :XD:

Get on IRC, kay nub?

When sperm whales mate, 3/4 of the sperm goes into the sea, not his mate.

Thats why sea water tastes funny

Wow, I'm on credits for giving you a Lava Bstaff!!

I was just looking for some random TIF'er to give that to, Hehe.

Goodluck Oreo!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Dalcyte I think it'd be a lot easier to just do Iron. I'm going to use a mine I know of thats to the west of Falador and has 3 Iron rocks, and nobody ever uses it due to its location, but its fine for me since I'll be dropping ores. Its west of the Falador East Bank and near the Dark Wizard's tower if you want to look for it on the map :wink:

I refuse to wear pants, not even you and Mirror can make me! :o

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Ok goodnite everyone :mrgreen:

Crave just gave me a tip on a really good powermining are in IRC Chat, so I gotta check that out :wink:

Well I just went and checked out the mine Ranged Crave told me about, and the Iron rock setup is perfect for powermining. I'll be camping out there most of Friday and Saturday (maybe Sunday too if I have time) :wink:

Rawr, good luck, and make me a banner plocks! :o Granite is ftw. Hopefully Jagex will be nice and put if back for a week. :wink:

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

At long last its finally Friday! \'

And Granite is much better xp than Iron, so almost everyone uses it for powermining :wink: