Is it possible to make over 10M f2p?

pansynator

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a skiller. I make ess and I mine and I make a few good deals when I can. I bought 17k ess for 14 each when pure ess was introduced. I made all the airs and sold them at 20 each. I made over a million that way. I am worth 50 mil. Give or take.

ue5wr.jpg

Wow...I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

I have made over 10 mil over the last year as a f2p from scratch (stupid hackers :evil: ) but I also waste a lot of money buying stuff...so right now I have 4 mil left.

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Is there really any need to have 10m cash in f2p?

It's not like any items cost that much.

I do quite well for myself, and I never keep that much cash on hand.

I always put it into skills or materials to use later.

But to answer the question, yes it's possible to make 10m in f2p.

(and there actually are Runecrafting autoers out there, since someone brought it up)

160vy.png

Don't take this the wrong way, but I have 1b value as a f2p ONLY. Think about it. 1 word: merchant

But you also have to remember you've been around for quite a while and those rares weren't worth 1 bill at the time. I'd assume they would of been significantly less when you first bought/or got your rare. Its much easier to merchant and make big dollars when you don't start 4 years behind everyone else when the cheapest rare is 15mill, and phats are hundreds of millions. :wink:

And yes to the author I merchanted tens of millions over a couple months, you just have to be smart and know what your doing. Not everyone can do it though. :wink:

If you're a dropkick then I'd just stick with the skills for money.

Just to clarify things. No I'm not an ancient player. I only played rsc for like 5 months before rs2 came out. I started merchanting like what 2 years ago? I bought my xmas cracker for 235m cash 5 months ago made by merchanting, i bought my green + red phats both for 355m like 2 weeks ago.

So no, I did not buy them when they were quite cheap nor did I obtain them from drops.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

here is an easy way to make money,

COWHIDES

yes easy to kil and easy money and does not requier a members account, all you need to do is kill at least multiples of 100 cows, 100...200...300...1000 etc... then scouwer the forums and sell for 100-140 each un tanned or tan them (1gp each) and scower the forums and sell for 180-250 each....

and yes i no you need a member account to post on the forums, but al you need to do is find someone that is buying a pm them in game most buyers are acceptin pms so this is an easy way to make money,

another way is to buy the cow hides for 100 each on your CROWDED f2p world and then tan the hides (1gp each) costing you 101gp each hen scower the forums and sell for 180+ each making yuo 79+ gp profit in no time at all....

hope that helps....

Of course, otherwise they would be no F2Pers with rares!

[sarcasm]Of course not, all f2pers know that :shame:[/sarcasm]

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

For sure, where do you think most the people get there God armour and party hats, and halloween mask's if they've by most of them never been a member.

you most certainly get over 10mill in F2p

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----

Its possible to earn 100M in F2p. Whether anyone actually bothers or spends their time and effort doing so is another matter. No doubt its easier in P2P.

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

Of course it is possible to get that kind of money in f2p. There are a couple of ways. The fastest way might be to become a good merchanter. That would bring in the most money if you get really good at it.

Or if you can't do that or refuse to do it, you could always just spend a lot of time at the raw materials that pay good and are in good demand like yews or coal and then sell those. It would take a little longer but you wouldn't have to have the same skills as a merchanter and would be a heck of a lot easier.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Nice replies people.

Keep going.

This could be usefull for newer players.

Or people who get bored after cutting 100 yews. :?

KEEP GOING! =D>

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

its easy to make 10mil, even without time machine...

ive around 100 - 125mil banked

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined