The Best Money Making Skills

liam892005

Ok, here's another discussion made by me, he he, the other two had quite a lot of peoiple talking, but I want this one to be bigger.

Ok, I'm rambling a lot now, (like always :P) so what skill/s do you think are the best skills for making money, can't include Merchanting by the way, for it is not an official skill.

Mine are:

Farming. (I'm only level 39 lol)

Herblore. (Only level 41, he he :? )

Runecrafting. (only 41 runecrafting #-o )

Remember the rules & happy posting!

Returned 10/03/2010 after a two year break.

Filly_Suck.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think farming makes enough money to be considered one of the good money makers. They are fletching and runecrafting by far. Or melee/mage/range for dag kings.

Heh, Farming is, if you combine it with Herblore, as for Fletching, completely forgot about that one, but then again...The bows I can make if I alch I lose cash -.-

Filly_Suck.png

I dont think farming makes enough money to be considered one of the good money makers. They are fletching and runecrafting by far. Or melee/mage/range for dag kings.

You know nothing

Buy ranarr seed: 20k

Super compost: 1k

Get about 49k with an average of 7 ranarrs, sell for 7k easy

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

You know nothing

He he, thanks for backing me up there, but here something else:

You can buy ranarr seeds in most banks for only 15k, and super compost is better if you make yourself...doesn't take long to get all of the compost bins full :)

As for woodcutting, yes its good but it has a disadvantage...time.

Filly_Suck.png

Runecrafting, because slayer is still a matter of luck are all other combat-related skills. Crafting is decent too.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

With all pouches its possible to craft 2k p ess to nats an hour, which turns out to be 4k nats. Meaning 91 runecrafting pumps out 1.2 mil an hour at max

However, I do beilieve gettng to 91 runecrafting is something such as 600,000 crafted nats.

Requires a lot of concentration

Farming is ridiculously profitable if you know how to use it.

JUST using My Arm's patch, 5 minutes out of every hour adds another 25k to the profit you are already making.

That's technically 300k per hour of WORK you're doing.

So if you're doing something else for money, over the course of 12 hours, 1 hour of work you put in just made you an extra 300k.

You know nothing

Assuming you do 5 plots at once, that's (49k-21k)*5 = 140k, in 75 minutes, or 112k per hour.

I can make more than double that ranging, k? :lol: And nobody ever mentions ranging as a great way to make money, and its a LOT better than farming.

blurredsigla2.jpg

You know nothing

Assuming you do 5 plots at once, that's (49k-21k)*5 = 140k, in 75 minutes, or 112k per hour.

I can make more than double that ranging, k? :lol: And nobody ever mentions ranging as a great way to make money, and its a LOT better than farming.

You only spend about 5 minutes actually farming. Unless you wait at your patches like a moron?

You know nothing

You only spend about 5 minutes actually farming. Unless you wait at your patches like a moron?

If only I could sig all that! :lol: :lol:

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007