Do you believe in God?

Kryptix

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never posted on the old post... but I may as well post now.

No, I don't believe in God. I have much respect for people who do, and I think it's easier to be a better person if you believe in God. Unfortunately, I have simply never really believed in God or even thought about it as a real possibility.... There just seems to be no reason to believe in a god. The world runs on its own. I believe the universe has always been and will always be and no god need have created for that.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

let it die....the subject was big, but got de-railed many times. :shock:

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

This topic just became a huge flame war with christians arguing against athiests. No matter what evidence we poist to disprove god they ppl who belive it just wont listen. its a dead topic. lets just leave it behind on the old scape.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I think it's safe to say that I no longer believe in God. It's not this monumental, drawn out thing that a lot of people think that it is. I think that religion is great, it brings a sense of community and joy to many people, and fulfills a purpose for people to live.

This topic just became a huge flame war with christians arguing against athiests. No matter what evidence we poist to disprove god they ppl who belive it just wont listen. its a dead topic. lets just leave it behind on the old scape.

I could say the same with you and your post count.

Yes I do, and I can't be bothered to explain why and why God really excists. :P

I think I spend about 2 days looking everything up and writing everything down! :shock: 8)

signaturebq4.jpg

Member of #darkwebz.

so my post count is gone, fair enuf, but your lame attitude has stayed unfortunatly :cry:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

so my post count is gone, fair enuf, but your lame attitude has stayed unfortunatly :cry:

You're telling me to forget it and move on but you're not, isn't that hypocritical?

You're telling me to forget it and more on but you're not, isn't that hypocritical?

Bad argument Luke lol because you were the one that flamed me

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

10 posts and flames are starting. This topic never seems to work for some reason :roll: I think you should just repsect peoples opinions. If they believe in God, fine. If they don't, fine. Why do people feel such a need to prove that they are right? If you believed in your religion so strongly you shouldn't have to keep provin it.

You're telling me to forget it and more on but you're not, isn't that hypocritical?

Bad argument Luke lol because you were the one that flamed me

I never flamed you. You replied to my thread telling everyone that you can give them a better deal, I'm ment to be happy about that? Just leave it.

I do believe in God, and nothing will ever shake my faith.

Hey, I got an idea for all of you who are already starting to flame. Let's not turn this into a debate/flame war, and simply let people on here state whether or not they believe in God. It may be hard for some of you, but, please, just sit back and respect other people's opinions.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Hey, I got an idea for all of you who are already starting to flame. Let's not turn this into a debate/flame war, and simply let people on here state whether or not they believe in God. It may be hard for some of you, but, please, just sit back and respect other people's opinions.

Everybody hug and spread the love and stuff :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

I do believe in God, and nothing will ever shake my faith.

That's why I said "Leave it".

I never posted on the old post... but I may as well post now.

No, I don't believe in God. I have much respect for people who do, and I think it's easier to be a better person if you believe in God. Unfortunately, I have simply never really believed in God or even thought about it as a real possibility.... There just seems to be no reason to believe in a god. The world runs on its own. I believe the universe has always been and will always be and no god need have created for that.

i have a certain centiment like you, iv enever felt it, and truthfully, i wish i did, cuz id probably be a happy person, but i cant say i believe in an all fulfilling force unless i feel it, and i never have

Yeah, I believe in God. There are a few proofs I have for theism and a few refutations of atheism typed up but I won't post them unless this topic gets argumentative.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Yeah, I believe in God. There are a few proofs I have for theism and a few refutations of atheism typed up but I won't post them unless this topic gets argumentative.

ok, post the proofs, i just gotta see them, i wont even respond to them, i jsut have to see these proofs, cuz ive discussed it with priests, and have yet to see any proof

I'm not really into religion. I try to steer clear of anything. I guess my parents didn't really want me to get invovled in anything drastic, so they never gave me those 'values' and I can't blame them :?

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

I sure do! You gotta have something to beleive in :)

Believe in yourself then 8)

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.