Would you ever get a Tattoo?

killmenub

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first one before it got finished, need to take a more recent photo

0tattoohl3ft1.jpg

And tbh I couldn't give a rats [wagon] if I get stereotyped, if anything I laugh because it just shows me they're shallow thinkers.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

And tbh I couldn't give a rats [wagon] if I get stereotyped, if anything I laugh because it just shows me they're shallow thinkers.

Gotta agree, arguing with them is such a waste of time. If you want to stereotype, go for it. You'll be the ones that look like fools.

untitledqk9.png

picture107zx2.jpg

picture111yd3.jpg

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

I'll tell you one thing that did my head in; tattoo's were a huge craze among our friends here around the time I got mine - my girlfriend got hers out of her own will, as it's her brothers name who died when she was younger. I later on got those, which mean a lot to me as my life's pretty much set in music - then all our mates started getting hearts on their hips and all this crap CUZ DEY LUK GUD. Bah.

logo.jpg

Nah. They are tacky as hell TBH. And if I ever regret it 20 years later trying to get a professional job but being stereotyped as a metalhead or anything like that, that would suck.

I don't think you understand why many people get tattoos Or you don't know the definition of tacky. Generally it's not to show off (though sometimes it is). More often than not people I know have gotten them in memory of loved ones or something that was special to them. Every time I look at mine I think of the greatest vacation I've ever had, not "damn I should show this off cause I'm so BA". Yeah, when I get my chest/side done it's probably just going to be a tribal design but that's what I want and f* you if you don't like it. And if you plan on getting a professional job you can still get tattoos. Just don't be stupid and put them on your forearms, neck, face, or any other part of your body that will be showing at work. I won't have a problem with my tattoo showing because I thought of that when I decided where to place it.

I'm 15 years old with 4 tatoos. :thumbsup:

1 on my left wrist. ( My smallest tat. And least painful. )

1 on my left index finger. ( I've had this tat done over 3 times, apparently the skin on your hands is harder for the ink to '' absorb '' or something. )

1 on the side of my left leg. ( This is the beginning of a mural. It'll be a wrap - around later in life. \' )

1 on the back of my right leg. ( By far the most painful. Took up half my leg, has the most work and detail then any of my others. But man, it sure does look cool. )

I have pics for proof for those that don't believe.

All though I wont just advertise my myspace in a post, if you want to view them, I can send the link via pm.

::'

Meh, I would consider it, but it would have to mean like a lot to me. And then it would be something small and easy to hide in case I didn't feel like showing it off. . . But most likely I'll never do it.

p2gq.jpg

1 on my left index finger. ( I've had this tat done over 3 times, apparently the skin on your hands is harder for the ink to '' absorb '' or something. )

1 on the side of my left leg. ( This is the beginning of a mural. It'll be a wrap - around later in life. \' )

1 on the back of my right leg. ( By far the most painful. Took up half my leg, has the most work and detail then any of my others. But man, it sure does look cool. )

All though I wont just advertise my myspace in a post, if you want to view them, I can send the link via pm.

15 years old?

mate, I think you might possibly regret them.

I'm curious to see though, link me ::' .

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

15 years old?

mate, I think you might possibly regret them.

I'm curious to see though, link me ::' .

I've heard that before. :XD:

But there's no way I'd ever regret them.

Why? Because all 4 of them where done by family members. 8-)

But don't worry, almost everyone in my family has skillz with that ink gun.

<3:

god that had to hurt i throught getting 1 on each pec was bad

Trust me, getting a tattoo doesn't hurt as much as people like to think. I enjoyed the feeling of the needle when I was getting mine..

@Omega: I'm gonna get a tattoo there too (same side as well lol) but I think I'm gonna have it a little more towards my chest..

oh sorry mine came out wrong i do have tattos i have about 14 and what i mean i have a tatto on each of my pecs and they killed and looking at that guys tatto mine me feel like a whip cause am sure it must of killed there look really nice anywayz

jasondee1uk7sh0.png

Thank You So Much 4be2jue For The Amazing Sig

thank you Skull_Emblem for a great avatar

Trust me, getting a tattoo doesn't hurt as much as people like to think. I enjoyed the feeling of the needle when I was getting mine..

@Omega: I'm gonna get a tattoo there too (same side as well lol) but I think I'm gonna have it a little more towards my chest..

yeah i agree.. it hurts nowhere near what you expect it too. The worst bit of mine was the line work on the hip at the very bottom. Tbh i didn't think it hurt. It was like a short stinging sensation.

Mines like right down the centre of the ribs but the Y runs right down one of the rib bones and ends in line with the nipple. That one tickled abit :P

omegasigka4.png

yeah i agree.. it hurts nowhere near what you expect it too. The worst bit of mine was the line work on the hip at the very bottom. Tbh i didn't think it hurt. It was like a short stinging sensation.

Mines like right down the centre of the ribs but the Y runs right down one of the rib bones and ends in line with the nipple. That one tickled abit :P

I am 15 years old and agree with the above bolded text. It's really not as bad as people think. But I wouldn't recommend a full back piece, body suit, or mural if you can't hang with the pain. ::'

I am 15 years old and agree with the above bolded text. It's really not as bad as people think. But I wouldn't recommend a full back piece, body suit, or mural if you can't hang with the pain. ::'

Yeah, my mom could handle getting one done when I did (though she did decide to take her pain medication right before she went lol). Imo almost anyone could handle getting one. Sometimes pain turns me on so it was a blast and I can't wait to get more done ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing some pics. :)

I'm not too big on tattoos, particularly "hardcore" ones. I mean, if people like them, it's none of my business, whatever makes them happy. But I doubt I'd ever get a tattoo unless I was drunk. In that case, I'll probably get some super mario or Yu-Gi-Oh character on my right shoulder or one of my wrists. Haha, awesome..

Cool.

As much as my family would hate me for doing it, i think i'll get a small southern cross on my left shoulder blade, more towards my neck, under where a t shirt collar would be. Just think it'd be cool, not terribly original, but still. Aussie patriotism and all that ha.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"