PROTEST OF DEC 06 (updated w/ Results)

Kempokid

So, ROT came to "crash" the meeting. Like a lot of u have said, the mods just should have put Public Chat on Off...

I'm extremely glad JAGeX is finally looking at Clan Support. This might be better than more F2P bank space.

P.S. My long-lost respect for JAGeX has finally returned to me. I've been looking for it for the past couple months.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, ROT came to "crash" the meeting. Like a lot of u have said, the mods just should have put Public Chat on Off...

I'm extremely glad JAGeX is finally looking at Clan Support. This might be better than more F2P bank space.

P.S. My long-lost respect for JAGeX has finally returned to me. I've been looking for it for the past couple months.

Dude... the point is that in the surgeries we discuss things that shouldn't be heard by mortals. 8-)

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Corruption, a no honoru clan, is leading the debates, that only is enough to garanty the failure of this idea. Clan survived without Jagex long enough, just make the friendlist bigger and the whole problem is solved...jeesh :roll:

Think it would be more effectve to make a group with 1 or 2 delegates from each interested clan, to have a meeting with jagex authorities.

This would eliminate the spam and be more civilizated.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

Think it would be more effectve to make a group with 1 or 2 delegates from each interested clan, to have a meeting with jagex authorities.

This would eliminate the spam and be more civilizated.

It could still be crashed though.

Sooo, pmods + Hulme talked to that clan to try to make them stop? And it didn't work... I'm guessing. Kind of confused on what's going on.

Kind of. The clans crashed a pmod meeting to get attention from the Jmods. They got mad that the meeting got crashed and was forced to deal with the clan members. Hulme agreed to listen if everyone stopped spamming but the unranked clans spammed like mad.

Couldn't Hulme just mute them for that meeting only? :?

yea, just mute 900 people.....

its a big scream from Clanworld to get regonized by Jagex!

add my pictures to this plz

I would if your pics had something to do with the topic... It wasn't about Zezima at all. He just broke up spammers.

@kempokid: I thought you quit :shock:

Let's just say I did but I'm loyal to my clan and Runescape is extremely addicting.

Sig-gr-kemp.gif

Thanks Kempo, sorry I wasn't there to help. Hulme advised me not to visit when I logged on because he'd know I'd have too much fun :oops:

It didn't begin as a player mod meeting.

It was a large meeting of many clans to ask Jagex for clan support, and one of them showed up.

Yes, it was a pmod meeting actually; Sorry to burst your little bubble of thought there.

Legend%20Gaara.jpeg

Legendary F2P Skiller

Dude... the point is that in the surgeries we discuss things that shouldn't be heard by mortals. 8-)

Ah, I get it now. Ty.

Couldn't JAGeX just have made a Java chat & invited all players into it? I dunno how that would work though.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Yes, it was a pmod meeting actually; Sorry to burst your little bubble of thought there.

:oops: My bad.... I don't keep up to date on pmod gatherings anymore

Same actually.. I've only been to 2 gatherings and didn't have any questions

Sig-gr-kemp.gif

Man reminds me of the good ole Fally protest againest a fake drop party last year there was a riot..

and the 6 6 6 insident..it was so cool..(ppl that died in it would argue that i guess)

Fally masacar...Fally riot last chrismas..

Fally is a great city to party \'

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

For those who don't understand how much spam and useless gunk there was.. this picture should help.

lllllna2.png

Taken by a friend, member of "The". ::'

loooooool!

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

wow, the randoms part surprised me....

And, looks like zezi is too powerful lol

I just found out that Hulme didn't summon the randoms but the server was maxed and the randoms went crazy. (this was said by Hulme) but I know jmods can summon randoms anyhow.. I would think.. its there game right? :P

Sig-gr-kemp.gif

Sooo, pmods + Hulme talked to that clan to try to make them stop? And it didn't work... I'm guessing. Kind of confused on what's going on.

Kind of. The clans crashed a pmod meeting to get attention from the Jmods. They got mad that the meeting got crashed and was forced to deal with the clan members. Hulme agreed to listen if everyone stopped spamming but the unranked clans spammed like mad.

Dont the Jmods have msn or some sort of IM? <.<

Dont the Jmods have msn or some sort of IM? <.<

They do but it's a private name.

Sig-gr-kemp.gif