~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dungeon where you mine blurite, more commonly used for ice giants, is actually right beside the underwater part of runescape!

Go as far west as you can in the mugger area, and rotate the camera a bit. to the south is what looks like a desert area, but if you rotate it properly, you can examine a type of coral!

as well, you can see the dungeon used in the digsite quest (with the ancient magicks symbol) from the south-east varrock sewers.

As well, in the underground pass quest, when you kill the unicorn, it transports you to an entirely seperate room! The rooms also happen to be right beside eachother - try doing this with a friend who hasn't done the quest yet, you will be able to talk through the walls

psizovrak282.png

This is the coolest freaky. Type in @ and the first three letters of a text color, and it flashes that color while saying yel@

@gre; green

@blu; blue

@cya; cyan (light blue)

@red; red

@yel; yellow

@(random three letters); white.

:shock: freaky, isn't it?

This is in the log in screen bty

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

You can't have 0000 as your bank pin :-)

Another useless fact:

You can see two Radimus Erkles at once in the legends guild, one in the main building and one it the little shedy thing by it. Does he have a twin or something? :s

Don't know if this still happens, but when hunting was first released, if you had stripy feathers + fly fishing rod in inventory on f2p server, you caught member's objects (AKA rainbow fish)

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

I haven't read trough the whole topic, so I dont'n know if this have allready been posted, but if you have shorts and put on chaps, the shorts will turn into full length pants... :XD:

Really?! I gotta try that now.

did you know that if you are wearing full length pants and put on a skirt (ugly :-X ) it will look like you have shorts....hope no one has said that yet lol

rook_2222.png

F2P for life :D

Surprisingly enough, tons and tons of people can stand in the same exact spot. Useless enough?

People use that in the wild to make it look like one person is there, when there are really multiple people.

Useless fact=useful fact?

you can play the organ in lumby church. it is a full song...but it isn't in the song list... for some unknown reason

You can also play the one in seers, and it plays a diffrent song from the lumby one.

Current goal: Getting enough prayer pots to finish my last four quests.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies and flashlights.

jt+mirage.png

the most useless and obvious fact in rs

You can put [bleep]ing fish, large amounts of dirty coal, and anything u can pick up in runescape into a [bleep]ing bank, which is redundant, u give a note of 50,000 coal to the bank and instantly out of nowhere 50,000 coal appears in ur bank, where were they storing all this?

You really don't need bankers in the game.

runebannerul6.jpg

mining10099.jpg

2432nd to 99 mining

A lot of people don't know this, but the actually world of RuneScape is actually called: Gielinor. Most people believe it's just RuneScape.

~~Pansy~~

Yah I know I've always called it Gielinor thats Guthix name for it I think

poketama1ak8.jpg

No matter how much food you eat, your belly will never be full.

Your character doesn't need to sleep, go to the bathroom if there is an "urge" (i think they use diapers :shock: ), and hasn't ever had a shower in his entire life (yuck :-X )

Going for a swim gets you clean so does diving in the ocean it does get salt on you but it dose the trick

poketama1ak8.jpg

Uhh let me see.... You cant cut a tree with a gr8 axe, at brimhaven it ses that the horses pull the cart along but you see no horses at all or in any other place in runescape.

You can stack overgrown cats... lol I gotta make a sig of that...

The little lamb near the Make over mage looks like a bunny

All of the cats in runescape are son's of Bob but who is Bob's Dad? Maybe Guthix.

A mogre in the sea ses that he will make you mudskipper armor and I collected all the stuff for him again including bronze wire and he just ses he might make you some armor but never does.

Dragons can't fly.

Pheonix can't fly.

Elve's look like the North Pole ones but they stretched em on a rack... unlike how awesome elves really are I'd like an update on them.

poketama1ak8.jpg

U have an abnormally large pocket, as u can somehow carry 28 pieces of food in it.

In addition to that, u always eat food from ur pocket.

I find it almost impossible how you can fit like 28 granite mauls or d 2hs in youre pocket

wierd

ethan_634.png