activitys while scapeing?

wildehunter

while playing runescape,what else do you do? lets face it leveling any skill 60+ is about when it gets boring...esp right b4 a major level like 40 attack or 60 wc or whatever

i have my laptop next to my desktop and watch dvds...

and i sometimes pull up launchcast

how about you?

wildehunter.png

5% of people want an original signature if you are one of these people don't put this in your signature

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the Tip.It forums. ::'

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I do stuff on the Internet -- look up car sites, electronic deals sites, forums (like this), browse news sites... Also, watch TV, listen to music, watch movies, calculate how much _____ I need to get to the next ______ level (especially ores -- mining, smithing -- or combat skills xp).

I used to talk to people on rs, but since I wasn't on over the summer (being home, on dial-up, away from my beloved college high-speed network), several people aren't on anymore. I do talk to people in real life sometimes, depending on who's around. Our dorm room is a pretty fun room, so we get people stopping in often.

But, I think this post is long enough, so I'll stop :)

hmtourniquet.png

tif, ges...yeah....atm i'm theiving, and p yramid plunder requires that you can't look away for any time period, and u have to consistantly keep doing it to avoid anti-poison use.

technically multi tasking is illegal. On the other hand. . . . Im on season 3 of "24". . . .lol

It's certainly not "illegal" to multi task, and nor is it against the Jagex rules. I think the term you're looking for is "AFK train." This usually consists of your character killing monsters that always attack you while wearing Guthans. In the meantime, the person in control of the account places a heavy object on the keyboard so they stay logged in and then they go do something else (i.e. watch TV).

But multi tasking such as browsing forums or watching a movie but still playing the game while cooking or something is fine.

Personally, I rarely multi task. Most of the skills I train require constant attention to the computer screen. But I often place a portable DVD player next to the computer screen and watch a movie \'

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

technically multi tasking is illegal. On the other hand. . . . Im on season 3 of "24". . . .lol

It's certainly not "illegal" to multi task, and nor is it against the Jagex rules. I think the term you're looking for is "AFK train." This usually consists of your character killing monsters that always attack you while wearing Guthans. In the meantime, the person in control of the account places a heavy object on the keyboard so they stay logged in and then they go do something else (i.e. watch TV).

But multi tasking such as browsing forums or watching a movie but still playing the game while cooking or something is fine.

Personally, I rarely multi task. Most of the skills I train require constant attention to the computer screen. But I often place a portable DVD player next to the computer screen and watch a movie \'

Exactly. How are they going to find out you're watching a movie... :lol:

Can't really do anything else while mining since it needs all my attention. Most of the time i still can manage between mining and reading tip.it forums as long as white screen doesn't show up too often which gets me annoyed <.<

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.