What have you done ever since you got p2p?

Kill_Thomas9

Basicly, whats your rs life story? :P

-------------------------

Heres what I did

Well first I wandered blindly for days...

Well maybe hours... then I put the world map as my desktop.

next?

I think I found castlewars. I played for a day or two... Even I got owned every time cuz I was only level 50 or something. Then I found the flax feilds that my real life friend had been bragging about ever since he got members.

Next I found fast free laws company. It was at it's peak at the time. Then with the money I made from that, I paid someone 200k for a better way to make money. Merchant willows. I think I bought about 70k willows total for 20gp each, and sold them for 40gp each. (I bought them in groups of about 10k at a time.) After i had made 4 mil, I bought a whip. (that was the price at the time) I went to castle wars, and everyone was like

"Omg!! Look! A level 75 with a whip!!"

I was so proud :P

After that, i made another mil with merchanting willows. I bought like 10k ess, and crafted laws for fast free laws.

Then my friend told me about masks, and how they would be the price of phats in a year. So i spent all of spring break (my rs time anyway) making nats. I made 27k nats, and lost all 10 glories from pkers, and didn't want to buy any more. So i sold my whip, and everything in my bank, and the nats, for 9.3 mil, and bought a mask. The next week they dropped to 8.7 mil. Go figure.

I quit rs for a couple months.

My mask kept dropping in price to about 7.5 mil.

By the time it was summer vacation (2006), it was back up to 10 mil. I went to camp for 2 weeks, and came back to find my mask had jumped to 20mil.

Over the summer i made my money back. I bought full rune, then a d scimmy. Then i made another 200k, and bought a d hally. I kept working, and training combat, and finally had my whip back (I didn't play much, and I'm not much of a merchant). It was then that i found out about pest control. That was back in the good old days, when world 78 had 2min- games. I got from 80-87 combat in about 2 weeks. Thats when world 78 turned bad. It took 5mins+ per game, and we lost 1 out of every 7. Thats when i found out about affliction. I applied at level 87 or so and got turned down, but ely said she would tell me the world every once in a while, so I could get the last push i needed for lvl 90 cb I needed 90 cb. So I trained for another week and a half. I got my last attack level i needed for 90 cb, and applied. Then i realized i was onlylevel 89. But guess what? I got accepted! I trained feverishly until 93 cb, when i decided to go for 60 prayer. I got it up to 59, and had to stop pest control. I was so sick of it.

I decided I wanted the rfd gloves, so I went on a questing rampage, and finaly got up to mith rfd gloves. Thats when I realised i needed to start legends for the next level gloves. I finaly did the other 5 or so quests I needed for it, and started it. Oh boy, addy gloves! Thats where I stopped with the rfd gloves. I'll do desert treasure another time for barrows.

That was when I went and decided i needed more bank space, and then read about the new construction update; treasure rooms. I spent 500k on all the materials, and finaly got to 50 con for my holiday items. Thats when i started my "all skills to 50+" spree. I got a bunch of skills to 50+ (ok, about 3 of the remaining ones), and then farming killed me. I got 3 or so levels, and was dead of skilling. I decided to do slayer. I got it from 38-45, and during my blue drag hunting assignment, i got 60 prayer. And missed the pic.

Well after that, I went back to pest control for a while, and then hunting came out. I got that up to level 40 hunting during thanksgiving time, then the last 10 levels a week or so later.

Thats when I decided I wanted to go buy some good armor, but first I needed money... which I didn't have at the time. I tried merchanting, and other random methods suggested by people. Then came the treasure trail update. I did one trail, and got the new ammy of magic, which i sold for 245k. Then I found a good item to merchant. It's one of those "buy from store, and sell to everyone" things. I spent about 3k and it, and sold the stuff for 90k. (it takes lots of time, but not much money) Then I payed back the friend i had owed 100k to from my skilling period of trying to get 50 herblore. Then I went green drag hunting, trying to get a level 3 clue. 50 dragons later I get pked, and lose my glory. So I decide to go kill some guards for lvl 2 clues. 500 guards later, not one clue. My friend had killed greater demons in that time, and gotten

1.zammy skirt

2.sara plate

3. 3 zammy pages (not zammy page 3)

4. A bunch of random rune stuff totaling over 300k.

5. Some other random stuff worth over 200k

That was all in less then 8 hours of playing.

I asked where he had been killing the demons, and he said the ogre enclave. So i go out and buy a hally (45 range ftw!) and realise i need to do the watchtower quest. Yippe.

A day later i finish the quest.

I killed demons for an entire day. Not one clue scroll.

I met this guy at the demons who had been playing since classic. He tells me blue dragons have a much better chance of dropping clue, and you make a bunch of money from d hides and d bones. I find out that there is an awesome place to hally dragons in the enclave.

I kill one load of dragons, with my haly, then one load with my whip.

Whip = pwnage :P

I killed 93 drags, and got an attack while I was at it. On my 93 drag, i got a clue scroll (lvl 3!). I run around for a hour and finaly get:

(2) mage longs, (1) mage short, (13) sharks, (12) purple sweets, and (1) black d hide body. Oh boy. Back to more drag killing. At least I have 350k worth of d hides and d bones.

Well thats what I did ever since I got P2P.

What did you do?

I can't even remember what happened last week, forget tryign to remember 4 years ago :shock:

Lol :lol: I've spent most of my 'rs life' on members, so nearly everything i have done, has been done on p2p. :P

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

ive only been p2p for like a year and a half, so i could remember most of it.

:lol:

and theres no way i would make a blog... Maybe I should...

well, if anyone wants to just write like their last 6 months of p2p, or first 6 months, if you can remember it.

Oo place to put my story 8-)

I was Level 52 at the time. I remember the night i became a member. When I first logged on to my member account, I loved it! My friend took me to flax fields, where I eventually made about 1 Million GP off of!(Alot at the time)

He then took me to Castle Wars! Fun, but got owned. He took me to Hill Giants north of Castle Wars Lobby, so I trained there for 43 prayer, 60 attack, 60 strength, and 60 defence!(Monkey Madness)

He got banned :evil: he was my best RuneScape friend, and best friend in real life. :boohoo:

Then Player-Owned Houses came out! Since I was level 87 at the time, I sold my whip, Dragon Legs, and Dragon Med, and bought thousands of Construction materials.After I got 50 construction i quit it, being too expensive.

I met a guy at a house party, and now were best friends. :D

He helped me with countless quest, so I gave him D Legs!

I got the Quest Cape! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Now I'm trying to get Infinity Top from Mage Arena, so off to that, see ya!

we were given this privledge to get easy exp, everything has a cost.

Ehh... let's see if I can remember. Got P2P. Spent time theiving men, and fletching arrow shafts. Got my theiving up to about 30 theiving cakes, then to 40 with furs. I made money this way by selling the furs to the guy in Varrock (mind you... this was RSC...), and I finally bought myself a set of full mith. Quickly found out that fishing was a much better moneymaker, so I did that, and got myself a set of addy. Got scammed out of that... lol. Hey I was new. Then made some more money and bought it back, then trained to 40 attack, and then grinded fishing swordies, and got my first rune long. I was so proud lol. Then a week after that I think I had full rune.

Then I quested some, and eventually, I got to combat 49, and I decided to do the dragon slayer quest. I did it, then sold my rune chain and some other things and I bought a rune platebody. Ditto as above, I was really proud. Then I decided to train mining, and a little after I decided to mine 1k coal. From that I bought a dragon longsword (which I couldn't yet weild) and a glory ammy. Shortly after I did some more questing, and then I did Underground pass with bare minimum agility level... ouch. Shortly after... I got hacked, lost everything (this was around the time RS2 Beta was out). OMG. I quit RS for like 6 months... after that all I remember was fishing and getting full rune back (at this point it was RS2), training at hill giants for a long time and getting to about 75 combat, and then buying back my d long, and then weilding it, and having fun with it.

Everything after that is mostly a blur... funny how I can remember everything from when I first joined but I can't remembr much of anything between then and now. Guess those were just the good ol' days for me... ever since then the community went on a decline; members used to be so much better, but now it's like the F2P of RSC (except for all the extra features, of course). And the F2P of today is... hell. I can't stand it, and I don't know how the pure F2P players cope with it.

well lets c

i started p2p at lvl 59 combat and worked up to 80, did lost city and hero's quest

i then started started smithing cannon balls and made about 2mill, i then bought a santa.

then my friend and i started fletching yew longs and we made heaps of money, i bought 4 more santa's

i then stopped playing for 9months and played wow

came back on 2 months ago to find out iv been hacked and iv been wcing eva since (97 wc now) thats about it

99wcsigpk9.jpg

Started new account: flipflop v2

Lets see....

4 years ago... 4 years ago... 4 years ago... Hmm....

Logged on in Black And white (We didn't have colour back then) and I uhhh we didn't have any of this new fancy technology! We had to cook every fish by hand. Craft every bow by hand. We didn't have these silly emotes either! You young whippersnappers don't realise how easy you have it, back in my day we had to venture the whole way accross Runescape just to go to school! In the snow too! You youngens have it easy, with your fancy "ancient" teleports and magical flying balloons! Bah.

Lets see....

Logged on in Black And white (We didn't have colour back then) and I uhhh we didn't have any of this new fancy technology! We had to cook every fish by hand. Craft every bow by hand. We didn't have these silly emotes either! You young whippersnappers don't realise how easy you have it, back in my day we had to venture the whole way accross Runescape just to go to school! In the snow too! You youngens have it easy, with your fancy "ancient" teleports and magical flying balloons! Bah.

You forgot that it was uphill both ways :-$ .

Basically, mine kinda went like this:

Join P2P

Make a good friend, start a mini yew long alchemy business. Make first couple 100k that way, also first decent mage experience.

Miscellaneous junk that I and no one else really cares about. 177 quest points and 1300 hundred somthing skill total right now, I forget the exact number. Might be in the 1400s... >_<

Found Barrows, good source of cash.

Then found DK's, following Nukemarine's and others' guides and joining RSB groups I DK'd a ton of cash.

Joined Tip.it

Joined SODB

PC'd/Alched/killed Steels for 94 mage.

Currently live at Castle Wars and Dagganoth Kings, when I'm on anyways.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

2 years ago almost.

Got members the day before slayer came out, after about 4 months of f2p (my parents were so against it!!) trained various skills. highlights was smithing in the high 70s. Worked on practically everything. Did lots of quests at an early stage (I was known as "the lvl 68ish with a d hally" for quite some time)

there's a lot more (runecrafting related) that happened, I'll write more later maybe

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Lets see....

I was already playing rs during the "hand by hand" period, but had never been a member during that time, <.< and didn't get to witness the duel option everywhere

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Fantatic story!

Here's mine:

I fished lobbies because I missed Catherby beach after trying to fish on Karamja. I went and CWed. Then the backstabbing Zammy lovers started to annoy me. From there I killed random things, getting random loot. I focused mostly on Earth Elementals trying to get a Half Shield. That's all I remember.

I first became a member back in February last year. I did a few quests, enjoyed exploring the world, and levelled Slayer to 20. Where it's stayed ever since! Then I cancelled my members before and during my exams and had my Recruit/Early Acolyte life in the OoC back in F2P.

I rejoined in June and was like 'Omg, PoHs!!!' so my construction whizzed to 22, and stayed there ever since! Teehee. I became addicted to pest Control for a month or so but always spent half my time back at World 7. I think that bank space is almost worth the money, though I've seriously got to tidy it out sometime... I love the quests and hugeness of the world in P2P. There's always something new to try, which I like. :D

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

All ive really done since i started members is questing, questing and more questing! :D

Oh and getting levels for quests :) .

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Ehh... let's see if I can remember. Got P2P. Spent time theiving men, and fletching arrow shafts. Got my theiving up to about 30 theiving cakes, then to 40 with furs. I made money this way by selling the furs to the guy in Varrock (mind you... this was RSC...), and I finally bought myself a set of full mith. Quickly found out that fishing was a much better moneymaker, so I did that, and got myself a set of addy. Got scammed out of that... lol. Hey I was new. Then made some more money and bought it back, then trained to 40 attack, and then grinded fishing swordies, and got my first rune long. I was so proud lol. Then a week after that I think I had full rune.

Then I quested some, and eventually, I got to combat 49, and I decided to do the dragon slayer quest. I did it, then sold my rune chain and some other things and I bought a rune platebody. Ditto as above, I was really proud. Then I decided to train mining, and a little after I decided to mine 1k coal. From that I bought a dragon longsword (which I couldn't yet weild) and a glory ammy. Shortly after I did some more questing, and then I did Underground pass with bare minimum agility level... ouch. Shortly after... I got hacked, lost everything (this was around the time RS2 Beta was out). OMG. I quit RS for like 6 months... after that all I remember was fishing and getting full rune back (at this point it was RS2), training at hill giants for a long time and getting to about 75 combat, and then buying back my d long, and then weilding it, and having fun with it.

Everything after that is mostly a blur... funny how I can remember everything from when I first joined but I can't remembr much of anything between then and now. Guess those were just the good ol' days for me... ever since then the community went on a decline; members used to be so much better, but now it's like the F2P of RSC (except for all the extra features, of course). And the F2P of today is... hell. I can't stand it, and I don't know how the pure F2P players cope with it.

I remember training at rock crabs at lvl 50 or so attack, tring to get 60 for weilding a d long. I finaly bought one, and showed my brothers the special attack! I was exited. Then came training for 70 att at rock crabs. Finaly after weeks of killing crabs, and weeks of merchanting willows, I had 4 mil, and 70 attack. I bought a whip, and went on a rampage... Ahh castle wars... killing little noobs the same level as me... most had d longs... ah the wonders of being a noob. Next i decided to sell it, and train runecrafting. I sold it for 3 mil, which was the current price. Then i bought what I thought was 3mil of ess. 10k ess. Calculator error. I should have gotten 100k ess. It was 30gp per ess at the time.

well i lost 2.7 mil with that trade. Made the money back and bought another. I could have bought 2 santas with the money at the time, but didn't know about rares. I remember cutting willows, and someone saying

"wow, look at that yellow p hat! How much did it cost?!"

he answered

"It's 30 mil right now. Cool huh?"

I remember that like it was yesterday.

The first thing I remember though was trying to think of a username.

My friend thomas, first showed me runescape. After watching him for a day or two, I asked him what the site was called. He said to go to "www. runescape.com"

when he said "runescape" i thought it was spelled "ruinscape". I couldn't find it, so finaly I called my friend luis, who also played the game. He finaly told me how to spell it.

After thinking of what to make for a name for about 15 mins, I thought of my friend who told me about the game. I thought it would be funny to be "kill thomas", since his name was thomas. Well it said "kill thomas" wasn't available, and suggested "kill thomas9", so thats what I chose.

On tut island, I was at the mining place, and didn't know how to get past the prospect rock thing, since I had a mac, and didn't know how to right click on rs. Finaly I found out after about a week. Finaly I finished tut island, still mad about how hard it was to use the bread dough with the range. I just couldn't get the screen to say "use bread with range". Maybe i should have click on the bread before clicking on the range.

After I got off tut island, I spent a day or two wandering around. I found some cows by a river, and they kept attacking me... what had i done to them? All i did was click on the "attack cows" to see what happened...

After a few more days, my friend told me about edgeville. It had this house full of men, and was great for training. Well After another day of wandering, I found it. But I couldn't find the men... All i saw were these "attack men" Well at least sometimes they drop 10gp!

After having to wait for my health to go back, every time i got low, someone told me about food. Well i went on some more mindles wandering. Finaly someone came up to me and said

"you want to find varrok with me?"

I said

"who's varrok?"

he responded

"what, not who. It's a city."

"Oh" I responded, now feeling stupid.

After a few mins, we got there. (when thinking back on the event, I realise I was in draynor woods at the time.) After arriving at varrok, I found a staff shop. I had to have one of those. I finaly found the world map on the homepage. I managed to find my way back to edgeville quite fast, after locating varrok on the map.

So I went back to the "attack men" in edgeville. After killing another 100 men, which took a day, I had my 150gp for a magic staff. I got to varrok after an hours travel, and went to the staff store... just to find that staffs were 1500 gp!! not 150!! I was fumming mad, but back to the "attack men" i went.

I killed another 700 or so men, and finaly had all the money!! I was rich! When my friend asked me what i was doing, I told him I just finished killing all the "attack men" i needed for a magic staff. He said "what are attack men?"

I said "the guys in edgeville"

"You mean the men?"

"oh, ya. Thats what I meant"

So after my journey to varrok, I bought the staff, just to find it needed runes...

Way to expensive for somone who averages 50gp an hour.

Back to kiling men. Then come my lucky day. I cant remember where I found it. Wether I killed a random creature, found it on the ground, or got it as a rare drop from a man. But i had it. An addy scimmy.

I remember I started to celebrate. Then someone offered 6k for it. I was like "omg!!!!! wow!" I sold it right away. After a week or so of training, I found out that steel long swords, which I had about 20 of, were better than the bronze dagger I had been training with. Now I could hit 2's and 3's!

After about 20cb or so, my friend louis, told me about wood cutting. I could cut trees in varrok, and put them in the bank instead of buring them, and then sell them! I made about 7k off of it, and said "hey louis, how much money do you have?"

"12k!" he said joyfully.

Then this level 43 came up and said "I have 400k!"

we were like "omfg!! is that even possible to have that much money??!!"

After getting to 45 wood cutting or so, my friend told me about mining. That fastest money maker in the game. He was level 35 mining, and I was level 1. So I started to mine franticly. I got to about 15 mining, and he was at about 37. At about 25 mining or so, I found out about al-kahrid. Look at all that iron! I mined it all, and smithed it into iron plates when I got the level. I sold them all to the general store there, not knowing about notes.

--to be continued.

Sorry I typed all that, not sure anyone will read it. I guess I got carried away... again.

Since I typed that much, i might as well finish the story up until I got members. I'll probably finish typing it tomorrow.

Didn't mean to type that much :uhh:

Oh well, thats what happens when I get into things :-w

my memory is not too good and im only 17 lol but the main points of being a member is doing DT and Legends they were big achievements also getting dharoks nd whip nd things like that stick out in my mind but not much else i remember :wall:

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely

From day 1 I was a cw fanatic. Since then, I've trained many skills, and gotten 204 quest points.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol: