Ever Been on TV?

Fadfdfd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the MTV tv show Made has come to my local high school 2 times and I can be seen in back shots a lot

Cool! \'

I'm in a back shot on some footage used on The Colbert Report. Hardly noticeable, but still national television!!

Really? Thats awesome!

Do you know what scene they were taping?

lope6jw0.jpg

no i dont think i ever has :cry: but i dont really care to be on TV either

Homestar Runner FTW

anyway, I remember another time.

I was at the Little League New England Regional finals. The regional finals are on ESPN. I was sitting in the stands and you know how they shade the screen and put on the front at the beginning

The Teams, The event, and the town, like this

Little League New England Regional Finals

New Hampshire

Portsmouth, NH

Connecticut

Glastonbury, CT

Bristol, Connecticut

I got flashed on the dim screen on the left side. :P

ESPN! NATIONAL TV FTW! :D

well i happened to be where some news (forgot which one) was filming some memorial where 50+ people died. had to 'accedently' get on TV

also i was i the commercial for my camp that i used to go to years ago (no one noticed me giving finger so it wasnt edited out ::' )

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I havent but the street around the corner from me became a prominant news item for a day when a politician was attacked there by 'drunken underage yobs.'

Ill find a link if I can.

Edit

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/6111320.stm

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Local newsman filmed me skiing.

I was tired and I screwed up and fell. on. live. television.

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?

the MTV tv show Made has come to my local high school 2 times and I can be seen in back shots a lot

Cool! \'

I'm in a back shot on some footage used on The Colbert Report. Hardly noticeable, but still national television!!

Really? Thats awesome!

Do you know what scene they were taping?

The second Saginaw Spirit one, where they introduced the mascot. I now I was there, because I know where I was standing, I can't find it on tv though, probably because the camera's too zoomed out.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been on TV by accident. Some news people was holding a camera while a guy was talking but I didn't know that so I walked past them. When I checked the news later that night I saw myself :XD:

yo ok i saw myself for something on clean up australia day for my school and i forgot ive been in the newspaper for architecture at the after school thing and my bro got in for his footy

poketama1ak8.jpg

Yeah I was on Tv a couple times at sporting grounds. I was catching a ball which the kicker in a Rugby League match kicked into the crowd after a conversion. My mum rang me and my dad up at the ground and said she saw me clearly on Tv as she was watching from home.

That was my 5 seconds of fame! \' :mrgreen:

I won a cookie decorating contest when I was 5 or 6. Apparently that was broadcast on some cable channel... Although what type of channel broadcasts kiddies winning cookie competitions is beyond me.

Maybe they lied to me. :(

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

I've been on TV by accident. Some news people was holding a camera while a guy was talking but I didn't know that so I walked past them. When I checked the news later that night I saw myself :XD:

yo ok i saw myself for something on clean up australia day for my school and i forgot ive been in the newspaper for architecture at the after school thing and my bro got in for his footy

STOP BUMPING OLD TOPICS!!! This kids on a spree!

No kidding.. I knew the intelligence of these boards was decreasing at an alarming rate but this is ridiculous..

No kidding.. I knew the intelligence of these boards was decreasing at an alarming rate but this is ridiculous..

+Whatever number you want to put here. Really...What is with the new members? When I joined, TIF was nothing like this. None of the newer members (Viktor, me, etc.) posted like this, or bumped old topics frequently. Now, the newer members are either spamming, being idiots, bumping old topics, or a mix between those.

Ctp...That was funny...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

+Whatever number you want to put here. Really...What is with the new members? When I joined, TIF was nothing like this. None of the newer members (Viktor, me, etc.) posted like this, or bumped old topics frequently. Now, the newer members are either spamming, being idiots, bumping old topics, or a mix between those.

I don't really remember what the forums were like when I join (original join date in August 2004). I somehow doubt I was a total moron though I can't be sure seeing as how I changed accounts when I changed my views, left my fears, and wanted a new start..

One time I was on TV; it was for some news thing on the busy travel season. They showed a clip of the Chicago Ohare airport and there I was: waltzing merrily through the terminal \'

Foooman.png