Quest of the Year....and worst...

Dalcyte

Similar to nuke marine's thread, this thread is soley dedicated to quests. We're done this year with em. Let's see a list of all the one's we've had!

Jan 10-Hand in the sand: Players were given a nice storyline and a great way to aquire sand.

Jan 23-Enakrah's Lament: Players were given an amazing storyline following the desert treasure one and were given the ability to talk to camels and get to the ancients pyramid faster. We were also given the ability to make camel heads, something very dear and near to our own mirrorforced.

Feb 7-Cabin Fever: A fun quest that got us acess to mos le' harmles, which played a role in slayer, minigames and etc.

Feb 27-Fairy Tale p1: The prequel to ftp2, not that great of a quest, but it gave some nice farming exp and those ever-so-helpful magic secatuers

Mar 15-RECIPIE FOR DISASTER: Debatably the best quest of all time, the 100th quest tested your endurance in all aspects of the game, requiring the most amount of quests and levels than any otehr quest in the past, and giving maybe some of the best rewards. Some spiffy looking items, dark gloves, exp galore, meat tenderizer..etc.

Mar 22-In Aid of the Myreque: We delve deeper into the myreque series here with the introduction of burgh de rott, a bank in middle of no where which is a great addition. We also got the ever so disliked temple trecking later on from this.

Apr 3-Soul's Bane: IMO a pointless quest that tried to give lower levels a training place but failed. The only thing that was good about this ws the 200 hit! :o

Apr 10-Rag And Bone Man: An annoying 2 part quest, requiring you to kill some random things from all over. Resulted in sme good prayer exp and cooking, but overall not that helpful.

May 2-Swan Song: An amazing quest, we get some of the best cut scenes ever and learn about the WOM. MOnkfish, the fish with the best exp in the game were released, faster than lobs and more expiful then sharks here at piscatoris

May 22-Royal Trouble: with the prelude to con gave us more things to have our people collect on misc and etc, a nice reward all in all.

Jun 21-Death to the Dorggeshun-Eh, ok quest, furthered along this storyline and had a goblin follow us all over...the cross bow cut scene was pretty nice admittingly

Jul 11-Fairy tale p2: Ah fairy rings, this quest had a hefy hreblore and farming requirement, but that didn't prevent us from these helpful transports.

Jul 24-Lunar Dimplomacy: A great quest imo, we got to do a lot of fun tasks in the dream world and a nice reward, the lunar magicks, a new island and the hawt moonclan hat <3:

Aug 15-Eyes of Glouphrie: Liked the cutscene a fun quest...but the puzzle was hellahard without a guide! Crystal saw was a nice addition if u ddin't have a con level

Sep 4-Darkness of the Hallowvale: A great quest, involved that tricky maze that was a load of fun. The introduction with this sparked rumors of the blood altar later on and with a suspenceful conclusin to the whole thing.

Sep 20-Slug Menace: A nice horror quest, but not great, we got proselyte however, a great prayer bonus which overall was nice in pc.

Oct 2-Elemental WOrkshop II: First isolated quest, do it on ur own...to bad. This was kinda fun, and gave a lot of hints to part 3 dealing with the body...then part 4 dealing with the soul (Mind, body and soul)

Oct 23-My Arm: A new great farming patch a funny quest. What more can you ask?

Nov 6-Enlightened Journey: Some spiffy new clothes and hot air baloons allowing quicker law traveling an world to world traveling overall...pretty nice.

Nov 28-Eagle's peak: Quite an odd quest, a prequel to hunter allowing bettter transport to hunter spots if you don't like to use fairy rings.

Dec 12-Animal Magnitism: ok, most people thought this quest was especially pointless, maybe it was. But we got that accumulator that let us get tons of arrows during pp, rcing and such.

Well, you don't have to post opinions on all of these, just the top 3 and bottom 3. Thanks.

Best:

1. RFD

2. Lunar Dimplomacy

3 Swan Song

Worst:

1. Eyes of Glouphrie

2. Rag And BOne man

3. Death to the Dorgy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best:

1. RFD

2. Swan Song

3 Royal trouble

Worst:

1. Elemental workshop 2

2. Death to the dorgeshun

3. Souls Bane

agree totally with this list

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Lol, typical TIF behaviour.

It's like a game of "Follow the Leader" all year round.

if ur gonna say something like that...can u just NOT post. You could say that and i wouldnt mind, but why don't u answer the post instead of commenting on the reasons WHY i posted. I just was interested, because nuke marine's is quite general, i wanted to be specific.

• Best :thumbsup:

Recipe for Disaster

Royal Trouble

My Arm's Farming Adventure

Fairy Tale II- Cure a Queen

Lunar Diplomacy

Worst :notalk:

Animal Magnetism

Soul's Bane

Rag and Bone Man

I just had to put all 5 of those quests in there, since I couldn't narrow it down.

Dalcyte is the only reason you put Eyes of Glouphrie as the worst quest because you couldn't figure out what to do without a guide? Personally I loved the quest, puzzle wasn't exactly difficult either.

IMO no good quests this year, they all seemed like a chore to do without any really useful rewards (RFD gaunts are really the only reward I use I believe)

Dalcyte is the only reason you put Eyes of Glouphrie as the worst quest because you couldn't figure out what to do without a guide? Personally I loved the quest, puzzle wasn't exactly difficult either.

IMO no good quests this year, they all seemed like a chore to do without any really useful rewards (RFD gaunts are really the only reward I use I believe)

Yeah, because Fairy Rings, Managing Miscellania, new Herb patch, etc. aren't rewarding at all.

Just because a quest doesn't have a good reward anyways doesn't mean its a bad quest. I chose my quests based on their storylines.

A quest with a good reward does make it a better quest though \'

Dec 12-Animal Magnitism: ok, most people thought this quest was especially pointless, maybe it was. But we got that accumulator that let us get tons of arrows during pp, rcing and such.

you forgot... the accumulator is currently the best ranged attack bonus in the game(+4), better than fire cape

but i'll just say, the best is rfd!!!! that quest rocked

Scherzo.png

best

1. rfd

2. swan song

3. my arm's big adventure

worst

1. souls bane

2. animal magnetism

3. rag and bone man

kittenen4.png

Drag drops: D legs, D spear, shield half, d med

Obby Drops: Shield x 2, knife x 2, maul

Barrows drops : none yet :(

Treasure Trails: Guthix Robe legs, Zammy pl8body, pirate hat, Robin hood hat!!

the best one was definetly Recipe for Disaster.

That one was great and it was loads of fun trying to figure the hard parts out with friends on the first day :)

Then again, it was the 100th quest, it would be bad if it weren't the best quest of the year :P

well that was part of it, but most of it was that it just a dull quest.

best'y questly

1.recipe for distaster (pffft conforming like **) :P

2.i must say i really really enjoyd the quest with silver light (demon slayer) my first and best memory i was so stressed out :wink:

3. vampire slayer i like'd the part of making the dude drunk

worst badly questl'ys

1. a small favour took me sooooo long

2.druids quest

3.dragon slayer i died 2 time's because 1 forgot anti-dragon shield 2. forgot food and telles

please if you have the time add twinsen345 for a chat i always love to talk