Quest of the Year....and worst...

Dalcyte

Best

1. Royal Trouble

2. RFD

3. Swan Song.

Hands down. First brings in a TON of profit. Second not only gives the best gloves in the game, but gloves that totally beat the crap out of all the rest. I wouldn't wear any other pair of gloves for stats, not matter what class I am. Third has a great storyline, and gives access to the best method to train fishing in the game. And monkfish in themselves have, at least for me, replaced all other food I used to use. I used to be a lob person, but since monkfish are very easy to fish and cook, and heal better than swordfish, all I need to do is spend a day, fish and cook 3-4k of them, and whala, I have enough food for months.

Worst

Souls Bane

Rag and Bone

Elemental Workshop II

Couldn't stand the first two. Crap reward, and horrible storylines. Third was a bit interesting, but the only usable reward adds only about 1 or two mage defense. (i mean the shield... the bear helm still beats the mind helm).

And BTW, Animal magnetism might have had a bad storyline, but the reward is at the very least the best 'cape' in the game for ranged attack bonus. And it looks kind of neat.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best was Lunar Diplomacy, now I can cook my pies without a range! \' \' \' \'

Worst was Soul's Bane, I can honestly say I have NEVER experienced a larger waste of my time. That quest's reward made my want to attach a baby to a jetpack and throw it into an elevator.

Worst:

1.My arm (common what happen to serious adventure and storylines for people older than 13)

2.Eagles Peak

3.Animal Magnitism (quests have just blown in the last few months)

Best

1.Slug Menace

2.Darkness of Hallowvale

3.In aid of myreque

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Best

1. RFD

2. Fairy Tale Pt 2.

3. Swan Song <- I still havent done it yet but im told its awesome.

Worst.

1. A Souls Bane

2. Rag and bone man

3. ???

Best

1. Swan Song

2. The eyes of glouphrie---i like puzzles \'

3. RFD

Worst:

1. Rag and bone man

2. Soul Bane

3. Slug menace----waaaat??? so random

The PROUD owner of a fire cape.

-- I Support Israel, the United States, England, and any other country that has been attacked by terrorists--

---Any country attacked has a right to defend itself---

Best:

1. Recipie of Diaster - added a whole new demention to the game with the gloves, hell cats, etc.

2. Swan Song - the quest gave players access to monkfish which is better exp than fishing lobbies and worth more

3. Darkness of Hallowvale - the new area it added is probably the most detailed place of all of Runescape, not to mention it is part of one my most favorite story lines

Worst:

I don't remember the bad ones cause I just pushed through em just to get my QP up.

Jan 23-Enakrah's Lament: Players were given an amazing storyline following the desert treasure one and were given the ability to talk to camels and get to the ancients pyramid faster

Best quest ever!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Jan 23-Enakrah's Lament: Players were given an amazing storyline following the desert treasure one and were given the ability to talk to camels and get to the ancients pyramid faster

Best quest ever!

i'm gonna have to make an edit to that in your honor :wink:

all the quests in order, best to worst imo [sorry for the lack of caps, my keyboard is bust]

Recipie For Disaster: superb quest. hardest requirements of any quest, longest, most to do, most new content into the game, best rewards.

Royal Trouble: an inspired quest that changed the chance to own your own kingdom from a pathetic novelty into a fully workable and entertaining sideline

Swan Song: a fun quest, that introduced a great new fish and developed the update i'm most looking forward to in the future - summoning

Lunar Dimplomacy: an annoying crafting requirement which is still haven't met, but any extension to mage is welcome to me

My Arm: disease free growing for my high level herbs? cheers.

Fairy tale p2: finally, a quest with a serious herblore requirement. the fairy rings are a useful addition, although not the most convenient teleportation. perhaps im a little mean, but id have prefered the rings to only be open to people who earned them by finishing the quest

Slug Menace: the quest was poor but the armour is a welcome improvement to initiate and suggests further improvements in the future

Enakrah's Lament: entertaining quest, and the teleport to near the ancients temple is nice

Cabin Fever: entertaining quest, and opened up access to cave horrors - which also brought those lovely slayer masks

Enlightened Journey: the reward is only 'ok' but enjoyed the puzzles - something we've not had in a quest before

Elemental WOrkshop II: not done it yet. i guess the reward is a reasonable update to elemental shields

Hand in the sand: not a terrible quest, the sand is an ok reward altho im not a big fan of crafting

Fairy Tale p1: i think the secateurs give a negligable effect and the quest was no better than ok

Animal Magnitism: not done the quest yet. i dont like the idea of the reward creating an influx of steel and iron arrows - even though it will benefit me i think it may make range training slightly too easy

Eyes of Glouphrie: ok quest, nice reward if you like crafting but i dont.

Darkness of the Hallowvale: this could be a fun qeust but ive not done it yet so cant comment

Rag And Bone Man: not really much of a quest. vaguely annoying

Soul's Bane: if i was a lower leveled player id like this, but im not so i dont. the quest was quite fun but the reward is pointless for me.

In Aid of the Myreque: havent done it, reward doesnt interest me

Eagle's peak: nothing to the quest, pointless reward if you have fairy rings

Death to the Dorggeshun: any queast that requires 2 sets of full HAM is pure evil

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

best ones:

RFD i loved that quest so much was the last time i got to hang out with a friend before he quit..

My Arms Big Adventure: just was really fun doing first day it came out.

The Eyes of Glouphie: god i loved that puzzle took me forever to figure out it was related to math.

worst ones:

Elemental shop 2: boring quest didn't like

Rag and Bone man: very very boring quest

Soul's Bane:another very boring quest

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

best:

-RFD, fun because it was long

-MEP2, ditto

-desert tresure, ditto again

Worst

-animal magnetism pointless rewards

-soul's bane ditto

-darkness of hallowvale took so damn long and was confusing and pointless reward!

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

As someone already said, I am choosing for the enjoyment/story factor involved in quests rather than the reward at the end.

Best:

1. RFD

2. Swan Song

3. Lunar Diplomacy

Close contenders were the myreque series, elemental workshop and eyes of glouphie.

Worst:

1. Slug Menace

2. Soul's Bane

3. Rag and Bone Man

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs