A post i thought id never post

Flame_guy3

Now, im not sure if im a famous or infamous tip.iter but nonetheless i dont care. I hate goodbye posts and find it surprising im typing one out today.

REASON FOR LEAVING: Rs has become increasingly dull, i mean i realise the only reason i stayed on was to talk and do stuff with friends but even now that is disintegrating.

I've had this conversation too many a time:

ME: Wanna do something a bit later?

Friend: Sorry im firemaking (or whatever)

I guess RS is not what it used to be when i first came a year ago i admit it is a good game but maybe its just not worked out for me. :P

So i'll see you all later and i have some messages for my good friends in no particular order -

Queenbee3110 - You've been a friend ive had great fun and good times what more can i say? You ROCK! wish you all the best in RL and RS.

Sworddude - You've been a great friend as well although i havent talked to you much recently dont think im ignoring you i have been busy with real life stuff recently so yeah. :D

Chenw2 - Your one of the most mature players ive met on RS and one of the 'wisest' in a sense lol. I wish you all the best in real life and have a good time on RS.

Ca2theone - What can i say man? your a cool guy i can always chat about real life stuff to now and again.

Starwars582 - Your one of the nicest players ive met aiding me in any job ive ever wanted you to do (once i asked him to bring me 50 rune arrows to barrows cos i forgot and a spade he'd do it he's an awesome guy :D )

Queenvalerie - You were a good person to talk to when i was down or when i needed someone to talk to and was just plain bored. good luck in RS, RL and btw You neva invited me to the wedding :cry: lol.

B 50 2, Misterxman, Cdub - I know we got off on the wrong foot (especially b 50) and i wish you all the best in RL and RS. B 50, i had fun arguing with you now and again :) especially good luck to you mate.

Although i may not have accomplished my 'dreams on rs' of wearing a phat, or owning a rare, one day becoming a barrows veteran or DK expert. I have completed my overall goal to have fun, and i feel ive done as much as i can so before my fingers get numb from typing ill cya later. BTW if any of you want to chat to me on MSN pm me your addy and ill pm you mine. Kbaithanks. :)

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

Well, Goodbye. Alot of people quit for that reason, i have taken breaks for that reason, friends of mine have quit for that reason. good to know your leaving out of this addictive game =D> but Im 70% you will come back , Everyone dose :P

Despite famous and infamous actually meaning the same thing, ave fun, andcongrats for breaking free of RS! All the best in the future

Isnt infamous famous for bad reasons?

Anyways, good luck IRL

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Famous: celebrated: widely known and esteemed; "a famous actor"; "a celebrated musician"; "a famed scientist"; "an illustrious judge"; "a notable historian"; "a renowned painter"

Infamous: ill-famed: having an exceedingly bad reputation; "a notorious gangster"; "the tenderloin district was notorious for vice"

It would appear you are correct, my bad #-o

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

well, i know who u are...sorry to see u go. You'll come back eventually tho. As i'm very pleased to say it before anyone else, i'll say it now.

"They All do... :-$ "

Despite famous and infamous actually meaning the same thing, ave fun, andcongrats for breaking free of RS! All the best in the future

actually famous just means you have fame, infamous means you are famous for a bad reason.

=P~

The PROUD owner of a fire cape.

-- I Support Israel, the United States, England, and any other country that has been attacked by terrorists--

---Any country attacked has a right to defend itself---

actually famous just means you have fame, infamous means you are famous for a bad reason.

=P~

We've covered that one :wink:

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Well, Goodbye. Alot of people quit for that reason, i have taken breaks for that reason, friends of mine have quit for that reason. good to know your leaving out of this addictive game =D> but Im 70% you will come back , Everyone dose :P

pretty much says it all there hope ya come back soon...if not then farewell ::'

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Lol! I had a great time with you on RS, and i hope you will stay on these forums! I will be forever friends with you on MSN, and i hope this is not our last meeting.

Nice to see my name in that list ^.^ Jokes, I havent know you for long, but we hosted a event kinda together.

Farewell my friend, Farewell. :cry:

We shall meet again :mrgreen:

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

That's wrong, Infamous means they are famous for a BAD reason. Such as murder, Jack the Ripper is Imfamous, not famous.

Famous means they are famous for a GOOD reason. Such as Bill Gates.

Definition of Infamous...

inÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷faÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷mous

Pronunciation[in-fuh-muhs]

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâadjective

1. having an extremely bad reputation: an infamous city.

2. deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign; detestable: an infamous deed.

3. Law.

a. deprived of certain rights as a citizen, as a consequence of conviction of certain offenses.

b. of or pertaining to offenses involving such deprivation.

[Origin: 1350ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ1400; ME < L infÃÆââ¬Å¾ÃâÃ

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

Famous: celebrated: widely known and esteemed; "a famous actor"; "a celebrated musician"; "a famed scientist"; "an illustrious judge"; "a notable historian"; "a renowned painter"

Infamous: ill-famed: having an exceedingly bad reputation; "a notorious gangster"; "the tenderloin district was notorious for vice"

It would appear you are correct, my bad #-o

*Sighs*

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Good luck away from rs.

well, i know who u are...sorry to see u go. You'll come back eventually tho. As i'm very pleased to say it before anyone else, i'll say it now.

"They All do... :-$ "

Well, I quit 4 or 5 months ago, and only log on to get the holiday updates, and I'm not even bothering with this poor excuse for one. :P Not sure if that counts for anything though. :P

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!