Google your RS name! Tell us what you find.

Leesters

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, looking around, i see lots of posts from the epic and atari forums. im somewhat of an unreal tournament fan. hmm... ooh, newgrounds from a year ago, thats pretty old. hmm... red vs. blue...

ah, here we go. apparently theres an anime fanatic whos using my name. posting on the gaia forums and another anime board...

oh, heres me on dogs of the seas, which is a piratey mmorpg... and thats about it, i suppose. yeah... 5 pages on google isnt that famous, i suppose.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

On benbenben41 (RSN) It came up with posts that have my name in it here. Runescape highscores and I think some stat makers. :-k

On hiimben it came up with some dating service and myspace :shock: None of which are me. A motherboard forum which i've never seen before and an academy student (just began highschool :? ). Apparently, a hiimben thinks that myspace is dumb and people should get out and talk more. Half true :lol: (the myspace is dum :wink: ). Some graphics forum on Crazy GFX, again not me, Some New York Times thing, which might be about me but its in different language :o

A lot of graphics forum users seem to use the name. I think it's strange it didn't come up with my youtube account or something, because I regularly use hiimben, but with numbers on the end :|

lol, someone posted a pic of me from when the rune defenders came out on blooveld forums. Old picture...the guy must have seen me in the bank because I got mine very quickly :lol:

waaa, my name is meantioned on a cheating site that poped up, im not going to click the link because im afraid of it :lol: , its just a bunch of high level players named including mine...

some site in japanese with my rs name in it...

Apparently I am 24 yrs old, live in Cali have a fertility problem with a guy name Ken. :shock:

Lolol! I soooooooo wanna siggie that!

*runs off to Google and checks out QueenValerie*

*edit* My favorite was the "Love stinks, and so does this banana" blurb. :-w

Oh no you wont siggy that. :shame: Nearly died when I seen the Love stinks quote. Looks like I also had some kind of fat reduction surgery :-X

I shall never google again its just to frightening to me.

i don't think i wanna google my rs name :shock:

Don't !!! Just walk away from the computer the results are :ohnoes:

queenvalerie.png

Apparently I am 24 yrs old, live in Cali have a fertility problem with a guy name Ken. :shock:

Lolol! I soooooooo wanna siggie that!

*runs off to Google and checks out QueenValerie*

*edit* My favorite was the "Love stinks, and so does this banana" blurb. :-w

Oh no you wont siggy that. :shame: Nearly died when I seen the Love stinks quote. Looks like I also had some kind of fat reduction surgery :-X

I shall never google again its just to frightening to me.

i don't think i wanna google my rs name :shock:

Don't !!! Just walk away from the computer the results are :ohnoes:

I do hope that was an impersonater for xanga... otherwise.... buhh...

*walks away... slowly* :-w :-w

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I find stuff from tip it (my reference in the getting around guide) my registration on some forums for help in LabVIEW that I needed for work and that's about it. The other names I've gone by give some other stuff (bbtuna and Spzoids_wife). Most everything you find from Spzoid is related to either myself or hubby and one misspelling of Spazoid on some forum. Kinda funny because spzoid is the result of misspelling spazoid.

Bbeetuna.png

i got my own site apparently, but its totally blank...

some runescape and tip.it stuff mostly

something about Camelot Herald what ever that is

and alot about some sowing company

stilev has been with me awhile, so i knew about the company, but the rest is news to me :?

legends2.jpg

I got some Chineas(sp?)/Japanese photo album website USING MY NAME!

I always wanted to say that

...............___@@@ ___-----weeewoooweeewoooo

......____//_____?___\\__ ___

----,o-----GrammarPolice ----@)

----`----(@)=========(@)- `

Skiller: Maurdin, Black(omgracist) pure: Alotofnoobs