If you could throw something out of RS, what would it be?

SwreeTak

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abyss pkers, without any doubt.

Personally I think it was Jagex's worst moment when they decided to create an area where players are rewarded for cowardice.

The abyss pkers should'nt shoulder all the blame alone though. I mean they are just oppertunistic cowards, not much they can do about that personality flaw. They are after all simply parasiting on a sittuation that Jagex created.

Here's Jagex's thinking:

1) Lets take the slowest leveling skill in the game and then add a method to level it a bit faster (by fast we now mean 20k xp per hour max instead of the normal 32k that other skills have or even around 200k for thieving)

2) This faster method will require you to run upto level 5 wildy, unarmed, skulled and not on full hp (as is often the case after a couple of loads) but carrieng a 50k's worth of glory with you each time (just to add a final bit of red ink to the bullseye painted on the runcrafters back).

3) When you die (believe me eventually you WILL be pked), you must then go into another area where you are only given half the normal cmb experience and spend 30 minutes to 2 hours there trying to replace the equipment you lost.

So basically i would wish for 2 things to be removed from the game]

1) Abyss pkers

2) Their reason for existing (ie, the abyss being in the wildy)

Atom Vermin

ps: Have you noticed the results of the latest Jagex poll? It seems that about 65% of the people that completed the poll are thinking along the same lines

Hmmmm....

autoers, scammers, hackers, and N00BS (not newbs)

oh and THE DEATH DOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate it soooo much!

In case you don't know, the death dot is when a clan or group of pkers stand in exactly the same spot in the wilderness so it looks like theres only one player there. Then wildy-exploring players are more likely to come closer to the "one" person. Then the others come out and attack. Sneaky, eh?

~Lizzie~

Everyone under 13.

Or quests :evil: Execpt for the important ones.

Also,

People who take the game so seriously that they scam and hack and macro to gather more pixels to be "King of the Moutain" or something like a higher rank becuase they are rich.

I started rs when i was 10 and ive played for 3 years now dude...

i would remove all scammers/autoers forever -.-

tifsbti6oi.gif

I'd get rid of PK'ing

personally I don't do it, it would get rid of the luring, and that damn ditch!!!

let the monsters in the wildy attack you by all means, and lower the stats of people who go fight them if you want to make it more difficult for them

scammers only scam greedy or careless people and it does happen in the real world so why not on here???

however if RS kept a database on the site that gave the average value of an item traded in GP that would be quickly accessible when trading (even putting a recommended trading price on each item when trading) it might make it harder for the scammers to succeed....then they might go away and annoy someone else

I have a concern over the young age of a number of players but I guess that's for the powers that be to sort

Scammers. Especially veracs ones -.-. It's getting now so there's more people scamming than actually selling it in world 2. I guess the scammers just expect us to wear that extra skirt on our heads ::'

Tyrrell9.gif

Lurers.....*cough* autos*cough* i would delete both sense both are pathetic losers that are wasting time because the point of rs is to have fun not to have 99 all skills or tons and tons of cash

OK if i had to pick one it would be lurers but if i could do 2 autos too lol

i would have to say macroers lots of ppl say scammers but how often do u actually see a scammer the only scams u c often are the ones were one guy says buyin whip 2.1 with a warrior ring and there frined says buyin warrior ring 2.5 but its so obvious that if u fall for that scam u deserve to be scammed anyway.

Psychobiker5.png

psychobiker5.png

N00BS!!!

:roll: I was waiting for that answer. I'd say autoers.

Definitely, since autoers include macros, most scammers, and just plain annoying people. :thumbsup: \'

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~