If you could throw something out of RS, what would it be?

SwreeTak

I'd take out all noobs, because marcoers don't follow you asking for stuff. They don't trade you mindlessly and offer 3 grain and a hammer and marcos I kinda like even though they are breaking the rules they make costs for raw items to go down so its easyer for me to get them.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever the hell blocks us from accessing admin controls.

i want to add that i will deleter membership :twisted: lol its a joke, but i will prefer that f2pers have more updates :boohoo:

i my self was wondering how this game would turn out if it was purely free or members only. no 1 or the other either all or nothing.

all free world, every 1 basically is a member and can do everything, or every1 is a member, no free area and the members stuff costs $5 thats all like the usual but no part of the game would have non paying members.

Things I want gotten rid of most:

1. Pures!

2. People who frequent the RS rant forum(mostly pures whining about def requirements, so #1 would be good enough)

3.Wildy - I liked it waaay better when you could fight anywhere, and you could always be attacked(if you had PK on). At least bring dueling back.

4. People under 13

I would get rid of autoers. You know, the kind of people who are cutting wood, mining ores, fishing, etc. without actually playing.

Those kind of people ruin the game for everyone. Plus it's harder to get things done when u have 7 autoers cutting the same willow tree.

They bug me so much that I want to scream! :XD:

:0......0 drooling

I'd take out English people who fail to grasp their own language. I'd understand somebody foreign who could not use proper English, as it would be hard for them (same way it is hard for us to use, say French or another language), but for someone who is from England and cannot even spell simple things such as 'laugh' is preposterous. I really do think 6 year olds play this game. :shame:

i'm not from england but most think i do(maybe being best in class in engish has to do with it, hmm...), but i cant even spell to "ppl", i dont wanna try so i shortened a bit :P.

there are loads of 6 years that play, f2p, with barley any other weapon than bronze axe trying to guess if that thing on the screeen does something if you whack it, just to find out its a lesser demon.

----

id take away macroers/scammers so Rule breakers covers it.

-Autoers

-Scammers

-PJers

-PC products

-Ppl who flame rangers

-Beggars

-All the "____ N00b!" ppl

-The Evil Chicken

-The sandwitch lady

-The Mysterious Old Man(Why does he always give me a 'present'...? :uhh: )

-Pkers who kill you for your bones at the MB, using 10k worth of runes

-All the new autoers

-Cats

-Cannons

-Rock Crabs

-Karil's set effect

-The Lumby tutors and their crappy replacement equipment

-Witchhaven

-The skeleton suit

-The chicken suit

-You

-The censor

-The RSOF, excluding the marketplace

-Worlds 77-84

-Cyberdaters

-Anything that I might have missed.

There, that's about it... :wink:

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

I would like to see the macroer's and dual users gone!

To me this is a GAME that I really enjoy for the most part, but the macroer's and people that use dual accounts ( the one's that play on one and use second to supply materials) just irk Me!

I enjoy building skills and testing My character yet the one's just in the game to get to highest lvls as quickly as possible so they can go nan nan my character's higher than yours and I have more gold than you, yet use macroer's or have second account that they use to fish or mine etc... to supply main or amass gold is sad.

Before everyone goes into a rage by second account users I mean the one's that are playing a main chararter while using a second (pure) to get around the macroing rule. You know the one's...you see them all the time around mines,trees and fishing areas....they set them to doing task then play other character...checking back every now and then to keep supplies going!

Now before you tell on yourself .... all of the above is against runescape rules. To go alittle further while runescape hasn't made it against rules (they have no way to enforce) I feel using a third party(friend) to laundrer supplies so you can get back from pure without "actually" violating rules is the same thing.

I Myself have worked hard to get all my levels up and with the exception of buying around 2k of steel bars have gotten each of my levels the hard way......you know "playing" the game and doing all the work myself!

An imperfect solution would be to require the "pure" miner-fisher etc... to have a certain over-all level before they can access higher levels of supply skills. I think there are very few playing the game that just want to fish or mine etc...but use as excuse to supply themselves. I could be wrong yet to me just fishing or mining seems too boring to enjoy for long especially for a member? How many level 3 fishers have you seen lately fishing shark or better?

I see the advantage of pure's in fighting skills like ranging or mages etc... but fishing? To me the only advantage I can see is a way around the rules of the game, but I can be wrong and there probably are a few ....a very few that do enjoy just fishing or mining or tree-cutting etc... but the numbers I see doing it on every world? Come on and be real!

Later...............

I would remove all people that report you for no good reason. People will say they've reported you, even when you haven't broken any rules. Anytime you type something that has a * in it, or if you type faster than they think you should be able to, they'll report you.

fealhach.gif

The wilderness effect. Autoers. Scammers. Having to buy planks. Max # of people per world.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I notice people saying autoers, but I'd have to say scammers. Why? Because autoers actually help Runescape have the supplies that people have, maybe they should have auto only worlds to help Runescape have enough materials, because not a lot of people skill, and almost half of the high scores and people registered into runescape is autoers, am I right? It's just my opinion, anyway. Scammers are dishonest and scam to have fun and to get rich, but for what? Out of being a sissy about not making they're own money? That, I think, is pathetic. Thank you for your time lolz :thumbsup: \'

N00BS!!!

...think about it...without noobs tehre would be no high lvl ppl in this game. unless by noobs u mean beggers, scammers, macroers (can't spell) and other ppl, then sure. other wise noobs are the backbone to runescape...everyone was a noob once in their career don't even try lying...lol

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

Rule breakers in general. That covers scammers, autoers, noobs, beggars, and anybody else I forgot to mention.

Those would be my rules, not Jagex's.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

N00BS!!!

:roll: I was waiting for that answer. I'd say autoers.

The one thing id like to get rid of, you. There is no such thing as a noob, unless uve hit ur head and compleatly forgotten,u started out as a lv 3 too.

TipitSiggy-1.jpg