If you could throw something out of RS, what would it be?

SwreeTak

I'd take out the wilderness. I dont care about all you people that make money from pking.Why do you need to kill someone else to inflate your ego? Plus, a lot less pures. Yes, I have a personal "thing" against pures. And no, it's not because I keep getting killed by them.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who makes a practice of engaging in actions which gain them a profit from someone else's loss.

Of course, this includes almost everyone above including pkers, macroers, scammers and so on.

How do I include macroers? They profit from massive gains through playing unattended, causing the prices of everything to go down, causing a loss for the hard-working people who stay at their computer the whole time they are mining, making potions, farming stuff, or what have you.

Suzanne Vega

grammar2gr8dx.png

tokin rite wurx gud!

for me i say its a tie between macroers and pures, not skillers.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

I dont auto or macro myself, but autoers and macroers help the game. sharks are 500 each now because of them, and it's actually profitable pking now.

I would want all bloody idiot mods to be removed, because they report people over harmless jokes and then get nice people perm banned.

OHh, and pc has messed up all training. you make money training mage now lol.

for me i say its a tie between macroers and pures, not skillers.

pures are horrible now, my pure has 99 str 99 mage at 78 cb and can't touch a rune pure...

So many bonus' now the wild has become a joke.

F2P: Macroers

P2P: Pretty much what vega said:

Anyone who makes a practice of engaging in actions which gain them a profit from someone else's loss.

That sounds about right to me.

dragonmdefault,britrockdude.gif

Main Goal; To have all skills 50+

My avatar is: The Shins- Oh Inverted World

I tried to scam someone once when I was a noob - it failed miserably; havent done it since.

everyone starts out as a "newb"

"Scammers" are only successful if you don't know what your doing

"Macroers" are unfair, cheating pieces of...(insert preferred word here)

Therefore I say &%*# MACROERS

I'd take out the wilderness. I dont care about all you people that make money from pking.Why do you need to kill someone else to inflate your ego? Plus, a lot less pures. Yes, I have a personal "thing" against pures. And no, it's not because I keep getting killed by them.

lol, I hate pures too. There's nothing wrong with the wilderness, if people want to kill and get killed by other players, more power to them. You wont get me though \'

well, since 90% of the people here have already destryoed macroers, scammers, and the like, i'd say pest control... or multi combat areas.

how about i remove the XP half of pest control and all the multicombat areas in the wilderness? ::'

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

This is a topic that we have discussed several times in our clan. If you ran Runescape what would you change.

Since we are a Non-PK / Skiller clan the obvious majority vote is to get rid of the Wilderness. But how would you do level 3 clues if there were no wilderness, they'd be just like level 2 clues? No, Level 3 clues have more difficult trails as well as Sara and Zammy Wizards to fight at every coordinate. The wilderness adds a little to the difficult of the clue, so I would expect the better rewards to be more rare if there were no wilderness. We aren't saying completely remove the Wild from the game, but offer worlds where there is no Wild at all. Many games offer PVP worlds as well as Non-PVP worlds.

The second choice is obviously all of the rule breakers. Macroers are ruining the money making skills for everyone in the game and Scammers are taking your money or items which are becoming harder to get because it's getting harder to make a good amount of money.

gildogg.png

In a world without fences, who needs GATES?

Pures too. They're annoying and think they're awesome PKers just 'cause they can hit high every so often. :wall:

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Random events, all of them. Yes i'm cruel I know.

Lol you can take out the random events, but that would make all the people pissed again which are anti macro lol...because macro-ers h8 randoms lol

and about rares :P you cant just take ehm out of the game, it would bring 100's maybe 1000's of angry players lol :P \'

rauswous198.png

Hmmmm If I could permanently get rid of anything in Runescape I wanted?

First thing to go would be any and all rule breakers.

If you can't read and follow the rules you shouldn't be allowed top play period!

Next thing to go would be that Drunken dwarf. We can't even attack that little twerp when he starts throwing rocks at us ... that just isn't right!

Third thing on list would be beggars.

The "words" Pl0x and plz are the 2 most over used and irritating words in all of Runescape and anyone who uses them should be dropped into a black hole where they are given instruction on how to earn their own way.

contrary to what every one is saying about macros, i would not take them out if i had the choice. like it or not they are a huge part of the economy. if they just disappeared prices would skyrocket.

but i would take out all the stupid scammers that take advantage of ppl.

and for the sake of saying something new, I would take out skill requirements =P.

wouldnt it be so much fun as a lvl 3 to mine rune or wear it (lol got the idea from rsc how it used to be)

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

I would have to say.. MINING!!!!!!!!! There are no words in any language to say how much I hate that skill. Not only is it boring, and a horrible way to make money, YOU ONLY GET LIKE 1K XP PER 20MINS!!!!!!!!

So, yea, Mining.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge