Which 99 would you want IRL?

SirHartlar

Thiving :oops:

Who would not like to go to someone and steal everything they own

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99 range. Prolly only have like 50 range irl now. I practice Archery irl and going for 99 range ingame. 8-)

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Magic, I could use it to make counterfit money (or to rob banks) escape detection (invisibilityt spell), make my own food (cooking spell), and dpn't forget who wouldn't want ancients?

Jordi5588 would be my accomplice, I would teach him magic, and he would teach me runecrafting and supply me with runes until I had 99 runecrafting.

therealdealseelmealbugyn3.png

We tried using an abyssal whip to 'suggest' they work faster

In order if what I would rather have from most to least:

1. Magic (I could do cool stuff to people, and teleporting would kinda be like flying. The chicks would dig being able to fly with me. :-s)

2. Strength (I'd be awesome at baseball. :D)

3. Agility (I would be able to run really fast for a long time.)

Erm...Consrtuction. It would be expensive but worth it.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Probably Magic because you can bake pies and able to make money by amazing people with your skillcape. :P

If you had 99 magic you'd make money with the cape emote?

You could do that, or you could just... high alc? :P

Anyway, i'm pretty bored so...

Attack -> I guess high accuracy with melee weapons would be alright 5/10

Defence -> High defence just makes it less likely for people to hit you. With low hp, you're still stuffed if they get lucky. 2/10

Strength -> I guess you'd be an awesome boxer if you got the first shot in. Fairly useful just generally in life 6/10

HP -> There's very little in RS that does over 99 hp damage, so you'd be getting close to immortal. Pretty cool! 9/10

Ranged -> Like attack, this wouldn't be bad. You'd dominate a few sports. 6/10

Prayer -> Protect from melee makes you invulnerable to fists and knives. Protect from range makes you invulnerable to gunshots (cannons are range remember ;)). You can restore HP, make yourself stronger, and lots more. An awesome skill 10/10

Magic -> All depends on whether you need runes. If not you get lethal offensive capabilities, the ability to enchant jewellery, you can teleport, and turn items into 150% their worth in gold. Amazing. If you need runes, pretty worthless. 10/10 or 1/10

Cooking -> You'd be a brilliant chef, which i guess is ok if that's your thing. Good, but not great. 5/10

Woodcutting -> I can already cut down normal trees, and there aren't any magic trees around. Yawn. 0/10

Fletching -> You'd make decent money as a craftsman, but there's little practical application. 5/10

Fishing -> Again, you'd make decent money as a fisherman. And i guess it'd be nice if you ever get stranged near a river with no food :P 5/10

Firemaking -> Petrol is my 99 firemaking. 1/10

Crafting -> See fletching, although crafting has a bit more application aside from making you money. 6/10

Smithing -> See fletching. 5/10

Mining -> I'd hate to be a miner. 2/10

Herblore -> Assuming you could find the herbs, you could make some pretty cool potions. The guy who said he'd use 99 herblore to make crystal meth and ecstasy made me laugh more than anything else all night :D Can't decide if he was an idiot or a troll. 5/10

Agility -> Good for gymnastics, running marathons, and climbing trees 6/10

Thieving -> As someone pointed out, you only need 1 thieving to pickpocked a man, and you're not going to run into any higher level people. It would make you more likely to be successful i guess, but still the threat of failure would put me off 3/10

Slayer -> Until an Abby teleports into the real world, this is pretty useless 1/10

Farming -> Not my thing 3/10

Runecraft -> If you need runes for magic, this would be pretty sweet. If not, pretty useless 8/10 or 1/10

Hunter -> Another one that would be decent if you need some emergency survival, but outside of that pretty worthless unless you're poacher scum or something. 2/10

Construction -> see fletching, except that i really hate building sites and concrete :/ 3/10

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"