OVER LOCK PLEASE

Wrong forum dude, Go to the "events" forum part of TIF and place it under Tip.Iter events. 8-)

thats for events which are quite a long way away (usually after 5 days or more away) this is soon and i want lots of people coming and this forum is looked at a lot more

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

i might come, what time will it be for est?

also, i'll have to skip out on the kq and gm(giant mole, =P) trips, but i might be able to kill the chicken! i mean, come on, a lvl 3 chicken, he's almost impossible to kill!!!!!!!!

hmmm, now for my costume, i know! guthix! i have the robe top and bottom for him, now just for some more green stuff, then, you will all have to bow before me!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i might come, what time will it be for est?

also, i'll have to skip out on the kq and gm(giant mole, =P) trips, but i might be able to kill the chicken! i mean, come on, a lvl 3 chicken, he's almost impossible to kill!!!!!!!!

hmmm, now for my costume, i know! guthix! i have the robe top and bottom for him, now just for some more green stuff, then, you will all have to bow before me!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

not sure what time i'll post a time converter in a minute, and i may be changing to the 30th more people will be ablt to come then (hopefully)

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Moving this post to the Tip.iter Events forum...

Read the Events Guideline Change here.

Have a great time at your event and happy holidays!

~turtlefemm

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

I'll try to come, sounds cool :)

barrowsmsanta,Saukko93.gif

Barrows drops: 17 - Ahrims staff x 2, Guthans platebody x 2, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks platelegs, Karils leathercoif x 2, Veracs flail, Ahrims robeskirt x 3, Guthans warspear, Karils leatherskirt, Karils leathertop, Torags hammers x2

What time will it be for AZ????? :?: :?: I'll be there if I know the time \' And I'll single handlely kill the dreaded chicken.

P.S. Not my real charatar name, it's Redknighte. =D> =D> =D>

Doesn't take chances. Look's cute, but dangerous. So don't mess with me.

TY to Cowboy14 for the awesome Avvy, and Unoalexi for the sig!

Wolf_sig_2.jpg

ok 100% happening then rest of my family is going out to some concert and im not going so i can be one then, whats happening? read the post....says everything. when i said kq and mole trips thats not definite well do whatever activity the majority wants to do. currently got 1k pure ess as a drop and 900k left too spend (the other 100k is for costumes the pure ess was free i mined it)

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Will the costume event be judged on looks or how rich you are?

I'll try to be there :)

just whicever i think looks best so it could be a rich person or it could be a free outfit but looks good

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

so far to drop i have:

1 rune dagger 1 rune battleaxe, 1 black plate (t) and 1 rune scimmy i think, all donations from veyron27 (thanks :) ) and 1k cooked trout, 1k cooked salmon, 1k pure ess, all from my bank still got 900k to spend then, the trout and that did not break into the budget so, there we go, i'll be buying items today so i'll post up what i have later

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....