~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck on 99 slayer! Almost there.

And just wanted to point out that The Old Nite has 2080 total when he should have 2081. Level 0 hunter? :?

How do you figure?

He has 21 99's. That's 2079 total. 1 hunter and 1 construction would get him to 2081.

Bowman2435.png

bowman2435.png

If I'm not mistaking, The Old Nite died very close after the release of Construction. My guess is that he logged in after Construction was released, but that might have been the last time he logged in. I dont know the exact date of his death, but I think its only a matter of days between Construction release and his death.

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Lol wakka, you now have almost as many views as posts :P

And yes, that gideon fellow does seem like a pleasant person to be around... by which I mean he looks like enough of a jerk to make a fake screenshot of a dead player.

First off, I just wanted to tell you in advance Wakka, i've followed this thread a while, enjoyed the screenies and all the advice.

As to The Old Nite thing, either he never died, or another person is on the file, because that is not a fake picture, and he has gotten 2 level ups this week. I'm pushing towards someone else on the file, as I doubt anyone would make that sick of a joke of someone dieing.

No there isn't :roll:

He had 2079 total, and the release of hunter and construction have raised it. Interestingly enough, his total is only 2080 (probably due to a hiscores glitch, like when n0valyfe's magic disappeared from the hiscores). But no one is on his account.

lol, friday will be interesting. It's honor's day for the seniors and my school does a "battle of the bands" type event. Basically just an excuse for us to get up and play. However, we had to kick out singer out today because he doesnt ever have time to practice and is reluctant to do as he needs to for the band. SO, me and the drummer have to do all the vocals. I have no prior singing history nor have I sung in front of a crowd before. Hell, I've never sung in front of anybody other than the other 2 band mates, they say I sound ok though. We should get some of it on video so It'll be on youtube, I'll try to get a link up for some people to watch it :anxious: . So yea, stay tuned :wink:

Thanks for posting on my blog <3:

when do you think you will go for 99 construction?

p.s. ill get 84 rcing from making 350k nats so ill be closer to 91 than i would have scene in the near future :thumbsup:

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

^lmao.

Wakkas next skill is either mining, or smithing, or fishing, or cooking, or firemaking, or woodcutting, or Herblore, or thieving, or magic, or runecrafting, or construction, or farming, or hunter, or fletching.

I'm sure I'm right 100%.

EDIT: When I count these,i end up with only 22, are you sure you only have 8 99s?Or am i missing a skill.

you forgot to add slayer

wakka pick magic its soo close.

StarViv.png

Good luck on your blog and whatnot.. but there's something I'm confused about.

How in the world do you have more replies than you do views!?!?

That baffles me.

~Lunar

check the bottom of page 103 (104?)

:o 600k more xp...

Congratulation on the longest 99 in the game!

Let's see... in the way of hard 99s, you still have construction, herblore, smithing (kind of), and woodcutting + mining + fishing (once again, kind of). I'm going to laugh when you run out of hard 99s :P

why would you laugh when he runs out of hard 99s? He'll rub it in your face of how many 99s he has, if you do.

Youtube, sing me a song wakka!

Preferably a love one...

It's tomarrow :) going to try to record it.

:o 600k more xp...

Congratulation on the longest 99 in the game!

Let's see... in the way of hard 99s, you still have construction, herblore, smithing (kind of), and woodcutting + mining + fishing (once again, kind of). I'm going to laugh when you run out of hard 99s :P

construction = easy (expensive). fishing and wcing are afk skills, not too bad. Mining will be pretty tough though. Smithing is easy but expensive like construction.

Heh, thought about 99 farming? :shock:

My friend's got 99, he said it took months. When he calculated, he earnt 10m after spending 140m.

Haved a think about it, and Gl with the Slayer, supporting you all the way!!

qp2xg4.jpg

My Ranging Guild Mini - Game Guide!

My Warrior's Guild - Melee and Mage XP (What?!) Guide!

Quest Cape Recieved On 2/2/07

Barrows Drops: Torags Helm, Guthans skirt x2, Karils skirt, Torags plate, Ahrims staff, Guthans helm

Heh, thought about 99 farming? :shock:

My friend's got 99, he said it took months. When he calculated, he earnt 10m after spending 140m.

Haved a think about it, and Gl with the Slayer, supporting you all the way!!

nice