~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

bye wakka and all you said was true

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys! Just thought I'd drop in to say hello and what better of a place to do it than my blog?

I think quitting this game was one of hte best moves I've ever done. I was able to work a 6 hour shift today so I made some great money at work. I'm talking to a girl right now that is interested in me and theres like 2 others that I know of that are interested in me too lol, I've never had that once in my life. I'm totally loving life right now and everything is great. Haven't forgotten about my buddies here on RS and tif though so I'll still be posting alot :) .

O and six flags trip with some friends friday

Ladies man, eh? :wink:

BTW, change your location. :P Pretty sure you're not in W99 :-w

I'm in w99 in spirit :)

Going to the movies with a girl tomorrow, wish me luck :D

what ever you do, dont tell them there coat is ugly lol.Or just watch the movie and pay no attension to her, inless the movies good :D

lol, tbh heres how it works :wink:

if its a scary movie (doubt it) sit in front.

adventure/other sit in the middle

if its a romance/chick flick sit in the back

always make sure you fill your conversations with compliments and sound confident, even if you may not be. this advice really helped me a lot wen i started dating, and it works well.

o, and wait till the next day to talk to her, after u bid her goodnight (unless shes not going home :-X ) dont call her/talk to her lol. thats always a bad mood because it doesnt let her analyze her feelings about you. gl with dating, sounds like ur a pretty good guy.

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

I am sorry I haven't written before, been quite busy with real life myself.

I wish you all the best, time for you to go play with the girls instead. ::' Feel free to poke by for a chat (or just to tell me how rcing wasn't worth it), and enjoy the summer.

Hugs,

Laila <3:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Peace! Have fun in rl

Oh and I sent you and Xbox live Friends request, Marioman222.

I'll probably have ALOT of those when I get it back lol. I looked on my friends Xbox and it says I haven't been online in 100 days.

Interesting to see my blog still has people posting on it <3:

Peace! Have fun in rl

Oh and I sent you and Xbox live Friends request, Marioman222.

I'll probably have ALOT of those when I get it back lol. I looked on my friends Xbox and it says I haven't been online in 100 days.

Interesting to see my blog still has people posting on it <3:

Hmmmm

Hope you're doing great irl. It's amazing that you can be addicted(no offense) and then just stop and never play again. Gives me hope for my future retirement.

And I don't see you posting on TIF every day like you promised. :notalk: :shame:

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

join the club bro,

if i said 'sad to see you go' i owuld sound like an idiot. so im gonna say, good luck irl

hope you make as much money as you did on rs

Dude/Wolf/Maz

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

Wowz0rz people are STILL posting in my blog lol

I'm doing great in real life. I'm going to see Korn live tomorrow at the family values tour, sunday is my birthday, and I've got school starting back Monday. It was a pretty boring summer for the most part but I did a few neat things. See ya'll around the boards!

Wakka was the runescape man, now hes just the tip it man!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

:boohoo: Only really ever saw you around edge with friends but I was still shocked to hear you had quit. Good luck with life irl, someday maybe you can come back to RS to own edgy bank again ::'

Goodbye one of teh best RS players around.

GF wakka.

BTW happy B-Day :P Have a good 'un.

Sucks to hear you go, but i think ZEZIMA should take your advice 8-)

i dont think zezima has been on in a while, his total xp hasn't changed in like a week :XD:

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

• 1 month later...

Z0mg!

Wakka's back and ready for action :D :D

I've discovered that while away from this game, I wasn't spending my time any better. As soon as I left this game I went straight to my xbox to fill that void that I needed to be filled. I've decided that I'm ready to return to my all time favorite game now that my 360 has broken for the second time now :P . I also found myself spending my work paychecks almost solely on games! I was buying a new game almost every week and it was totally eating through my wallet. With this game, I get all my entertainment for a mere 5$ a month, it sounds like a good deal to me, as well as I have a history with this game.

So I hope you all will welcome me back and the revival of Wakka's Blog (you all knew it was comin m'kay? :o ). Can't wait to get back in and see what sort of things have been going on (I've been watching the updates but don't really know whats going on too much).

Not sure what I'll be doing at first, probably not the same thing I was doing before. I'll probably vary my skilling a little bit more but who knows.