New Ship of Noobs heading our way!!!

Qw3rt

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great.....I never would have guessed MTV would advertise runescape.

MTV would advertise anything, lol. Don't believe me? Three words: Stomp the Yard. 'Nuff said.

Anyway, the more the merrier. Not everybody who watches MTV is a potential RS noob (I hope :pray: ).

Mtv is now advertising runescape.

ytdhn2q1mmi5n2uym2i5.jpg

Well since you saw it there, are you part of that new shipment of nubs?

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

i hope is rs advertises, there logo is "level up your life" thats pathetic and corny-.-

Actually i'm lookg forward to more people, it'll bring some more creativity and hey, maybe it'll have the reverse effect and actualyl get the community better? gah! who the heck ami kidding lol.

Anyways most people i know who play rs are emo/rock fans and mtv people are mostly emo/oh please help my life sucks people, so i hope most of em get hiv or some kinda disease from cutting themselves lol. if they're a nusience in rs.

I don't think it'll make that big a difference. I doubt the majority of people who'd surf mtv will be looking for an mmo to play. There'll probably be some people who click the link out of curiosity, but most of them will get bored and quit before they do any real damage.

Oh, and "Level up your life"? :?

Worst. Slogan. Ever. :XD:

rs-newsigx-1.jpg

sig made by me :) in MS Paint :(

stats accurate as of 12/30/06 2:02 am

erkid"]Oh joy, can't wait for this to start. <.<

But wait: more noobs = more members = more cash = more up-dates = more fun

IMO We already have too much updates.

But I don't see the problem of the MTV commercial, I mean look around at tip.it. There are loads of nice teenagers, who watch MTV (Me).

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

I say we take out the newb starships in orbit, before they ever get a chance to go dirtside and logon to Runescape. If you want prisoners for interrogation or dissection, send in the marines :twisted:

Back on-topic: Yeah, why not? Maybe we'll revitalize the community with a truck-load of decent people we'll have coming in (I'd wish). Or like someone said before, get more teens to counteract the effects of annoying pre-teen Miniclip brats (curse them :shock: ). Who knows? Maybe the brighter future of Runescape we've all been daydreaming about is just around the corner.

What can I say? I adore Battlestar Galactica, one of the few shows where human-build ships OWN!

siggymv6.png

untitled6kv7.gif

Great... Miniclips brought the lil' kids. MTV will bring the annoying teenagers. Just great.

lol. I loved that quote.

Good more people, more members, more money, more employess, more updates, better CS, better game =p

WRONG.

More people, more members, more money, same amount of employees, same amount of updates, worse CS, worse game.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.