What I hate about being PK'd ... other than dying ...

Forum_User

Wow, thanks for all these new threads. Hopefully keep the real rants forum clean and tidy :pray:

So it's not spam, i'll post my most frustrating prospect: Being pk'd for nothing. . . I get pked running to the dam mage bank with nothing but a knife -.-

yes those pointless bloodn thirsty suspicious paranoid Pkers, i h8 em. Waste my time. If melee needed usables then thney wouldn't waste resources on us.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the worst is getting pked on the way to the abyss... not beacuse u lose ur d hides or ur glory but cause u lose all ur pouches and have to go get them again.

pking the abyss is quite possibly the noobest thing anyone can do as your opponent hasnet even got proper armour!!!

Paranoid_dog.gif

Paranoid_dog.png

heh listen to this o.O if u dont wanna have the risk of getting pked stay out of our teritory? makes sense to me if u dont wanna get pked dont go into the wild. and just because ur wearing nothing dont meen u dont have anything trust me i killed a lvl 98 on my main as he tried running i ice barraged him so he wudnt get away i had a hunch he had sumthin of value ran up killed him and wala guess wat a phr33 r0bin hat! mmhm see we tajke the chance of wastign ruens just to kill sum1=p and look most of the time we get sumthin o.O but being pked when runnin to get ur cape from the mage arena or doin that mage arena is kinda dum no point in it those are the pkers that have no back bone to pk were other people can kill them. i never pk at mage arena bank unless i bring teel block cuz they can run -.-

dragonmpraycape,virna.gif

Making a pure. Xv Wild Xv atk:71/99 str:73/99 def:20/20 mage:70/94 range:65/90 prayer:52/52

omfg one thing i hate is them dam farcasting noobs!! omg if u cant pk sum1 without farcasting then dont do it! i fought a farcaster on my account bandit x bandit is lvl 94 mind u i wore initiate top dds and whip with zerker str ammy climbin boots and blk d hide legs. thie lvl 97 atks me with melee i start owning her with my dds specs and i wasnt even potted and she was so she realized she was wasting food so she ran back pulled out her whip and came back at me atked me again and still wasnt really affecting me much my melee was much greater then hers. then i was so ready to pk her to get that whip so she asks me since i was waitin for spec and didnt bring out my whip "to poor to pk with a whip?" i laughed at her as i pulled it out and ran to her she ice barrages me and starts farcastin my m8 was gonna atk her to keep her from farcastin but i said no let me take her on 1v1 i then turnede my prayer completely off dropped my pray pot and said here ill even make this easier for u nub she then says thanks free whip i say to her nah then once she started splashin on me i ran in hit her for a 23 then a 22 and she was eating like hell at this time then i hit her for a 34 for the k0 as she died i look at the drop got nuthin but tele runes blue mystic bottom dds d hide top and runes and 3 shark lol i pmed her then and said wat to poor to lose whip? and she said u wuda protected urs to i said try me? my pray was completely off and no p pots lol wata noob once i egt the video edited im postin it on youtube =] just felt i had to share that

Making a pure. Xv Wild Xv atk:71/99 str:73/99 def:20/20 mage:70/94 range:65/90 prayer:52/52

completely off topic but i felt i had to comment on this. wildpownege, ever heard of sentences? i ran out of breath and willpower about halfway through your post. and you teleblock and pk outside mage arena? wow, fearless pker or what...[\sarcasm]

OT: i don't like it when a green dragon pker thinks you're an autoer.

Getting Pked with a lvl 3 clue

:x only happened twice though.

Other then that, I like thw wild, althugh i Don't PK. What annoys me in honor.

All Pkers should follwo the same honor code and treat each other with respect. Don't drop your stuf if you die, you lost, fair and square. Don't yell at soemone when you beat them or when you die to them, show respect, and treat the other person well. Always treat each other with respect, no yeling, blocking there health bar veiw, no pile jumping, its all cheap.

Just fight fairly, and end each one with, "Good fight."

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

People who 3-1 and say you are "safing" when they can easily kill you from full hp....

that or people who, when 3-1ing you, eat at above half and when you die or tele or run say "Owned nub lol!" when they're worse than you.

Hello

I'm not skilled enough to make a siggy! W00t! Working on it.

I hate getting pk`ed when you`re walking around, picking up stuff that pk`ed people have left, then a guy comes up to you thats stronger then kills you and you lose your cool tuff

I`ve been beaten, I`ve been betrayed, I`ve been through hell...

I hate getting pk`ed when you`re walking around, picking up stuff that pk`ed people have left, then a guy comes up to you thats stronger then kills you and you lose your cool tuff

Uhh... I'm pretty sure that that's just because almost all pkers hate looters... :|

Ontopic: Ppl who kill me for my cakes when I'm agility training.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

the worst is getting pked on the way to the abyss... not beacuse u lose ur d hides or ur glory but cause u lose all ur pouches and have to go get them again.

pking the abyss is quite possibly the noobest thing anyone can do as your opponent hasnet even got proper armour!!!

the wizard in their can fix your pouches when their in bank

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

i like pking.. i dont mind.. i liek clans i like ganging up and all... i got no problem with any of it. no matter what tactic they use or what item they have with them...

only thing i hate is getting called a safer, deff noob, prayer noob...

1) Getting pjed just as you are about to do the finishing hit.....

(happened to me 3 times....)

2) getting teamed/tagged in lvl 4 wild...

(also happened to be a couple times today)

3) getting barraged so you cant pick up penence torso and cape....

(also happened once today)

4) getting owned so much you don't drink p pot and you lose whip.. :wall:

5) You ask someone to fight, they say no, then pot up when they are out of sight and blitz you with dds flying...

6) getting called a safer when you are on 60 hp vs a half hp dher....

[omg] one thing i hate is them dam farcasting noobs!! omg if u cant pk sum1 without farcasting then dont do it! i fought a farcaster on my account bandit x bandit is lvl 94 mind u i wore initiate top dds and whip with zerker str ammy climbin boots and blk d hide legs. thie lvl 97 atks me with melee i start owning her with my dds specs and i wasnt even potted and she was so she realized she was wasting food so she ran back pulled out her whip and came back at me atked me again and still wasnt really affecting me much my melee was much greater then hers. then i was so ready to pk her to get that whip so she asks me since i was waitin for spec and didnt bring out my whip "to poor to pk with a whip?" i laughed at her as i pulled it out and ran to her she ice barrages me and starts farcastin my m8 was gonna atk her to keep her from farcastin but i said no let me take her on 1v1 i then turnede my prayer completely off dropped my pray pot and said here ill even make this easier for u nub she then says thanks free whip i say to her nah then once she started splashin on me i ran in hit her for a 23 then a 22 and she was eating like hell at this time then i hit her for a 34 for the k0 as she died i look at the drop got nuthin but tele runes blue mystic bottom dds d hide top and runes and 3 shark lol i pmed her then and said wat to poor to lose whip? and she said u wuda protected urs to i said try me? my pray was completely off and no p pots lol wata noob once i egt the video edited im postin it on youtube =] just felt i had to share that

Lets see here.

1. Some stupid wildy name, check

2. Thinks they're pro when they can use a dds, check

3. Uses leet, check

4. Uses horrible grammar, check

5. Brags about kill, check

6. Has a friend to kill the enemy if you lose, check

Yep, you've got noobitess my friend. :ohnoes: The only cure is to get completely destroyed about 6-8 times in a row, or until you have nothing left.

Also... Your calling her a noob for being able to complete one of the hardest quests in the game. Last time I checked, mages have range for a reason. :roll:

dark+ritual4.png

I hate when people come after you for no reason, when killing you serves no purpose. Like when I'm killing black unicorns for herblore.

I'm high enough, I don't need any armor, I just take a scimmy, what's the point, if you see me not wearing armor, why the hell would you think I'm gonna drop anything?

Idiots trying to melee you in lvl 22 wildy, I just run and teleport to piss them off.

aerynae.png

aerynae.png

aerynae.png

:: Saradomin Girl :: 278/324 Quest Points :: Tip.It Blog ::

I hate when people come after you for no reason, when killing you serves no purpose. Like when I'm killing black unicorns for herblore.

I'm high enough, I don't need any armor, I just take a scimmy, what's the point, if you see me not wearing armor, why the hell would you think I'm gonna drop anything?

Idiots trying to melee you in lvl 22 wildy, I just run and teleport to piss them off.

A lot of players kill non-skulled others when they are bored, as pointless as it may seem -.- Plus, I'm sure others get a thrill out of it, like when I'm in cwars and the same guy will repeatedly hunt me down and start attacking me for no apparent reason.

28d5a561.jpg

untitled1.jpg

what i hate is, I'm dying, no food, i turn on prayer, they say, "Pr4y3r n00b!!!111!!11!" What u think I'm gonna just let u pk me with that whip u have at 78 cb when im using a scimmy? Well, it aint happening!

Another thing. I hate it when ppl try to pk trainers or runite miners. which is why I attk them when they try to do it.

ALso, pures ruined pking. they come up and hit u with mage shortbow 17-16 ( happened to me today) and then they get their friends to come up and start god-spelling me while they hide behind a rock! What, u can't take out a lvl 79 by yourself?!

[omg] one thing i hate is them dam farcasting noobs!! omg if u cant pk sum1 without farcasting then dont do it! i fought a farcaster on my account bandit x bandit is lvl 94 mind u i wore initiate top dds and whip with zerker str ammy climbin boots and blk d hide legs. thie lvl 97 atks me with melee i start owning her with my dds specs and i wasnt even potted and she was so she realized she was wasting food so she ran back pulled out her whip and came back at me atked me again and still wasnt really affecting me much my melee was much greater then hers. then i was so ready to pk her to get that whip so she asks me since i was waitin for spec and didnt bring out my whip "to poor to pk with a whip?" i laughed at her as i pulled it out and ran to her she ice barrages me and starts farcastin my m8 was gonna atk her to keep her from farcastin but i said no let me take her on 1v1 i then turnede my prayer completely off dropped my pray pot and said here ill even make this easier for u nub she then says thanks free whip i say to her nah then once she started splashin on me i ran in hit her for a 23 then a 22 and she was eating like hell at this time then i hit her for a 34 for the k0 as she died i look at the drop got nuthin but tele runes blue mystic bottom dds d hide top and runes and 3 shark lol i pmed her then and said wat to poor to lose whip? and she said u wuda protected urs to i said try me? my pray was completely off and no p pots lol wata noob once i egt the video edited im postin it on youtube =] just felt i had to share that

Lets see here.

1. Some stupid wildy name, check

2. Thinks they're pro when they can use a dds, check

3. Uses leet, check

4. Uses horrible grammar, check

5. Brags about kill, check

6. Has a friend to kill the enemy if you lose, check

Yep, you've got noobitess my friend. :ohnoes: The only cure is to get completely destroyed about 6-8 times in a row, or until you have nothing left.

Also... Your calling her a noob for being able to complete one of the hardest quests in the game. Last time I checked, mages have range for a reason. :roll:

lol your a funny guy, yea ok ive also done desert treasure and no its not hard. i also have ice barrage but one thing i dont do. is farcast with it. ill use it from far away to keep them from logging then running up to them using dds. and barrage a few more but never do i stand 5-10 sqaures away and use it to keep them from atking me. your naive :shame:

i hate most ppl that attack you in the wildy for no reason or say owned or something noob when u have like a rune scimmy and moke robes to make your prayer last longer when running out of the wildy.

A wise man once said if we are all gods children then whats so special about jesus

lol your a funny guy, yea ok ive also done desert treasure and no its not hard. i also have ice barrage but one thing i dont do. is farcast with it. ill use it from far away to keep them from logging then running up to them using dds. and barrage a few more but never do i stand 5-10 sqaures away and use it to keep them from atking me. your naive

Oh good idea! That makes sense. I hate people who are SMART, and DON'T want to die, what are they thinking? The whole point of PKing is to stand there and let you kill them, why would they try to kill you? -.-

I hate when I'm in Edge dungeon getting herbs reading forums and I come back and some guy is ice barraging me in full Ahrims. It's the feaking Edgeville Dungeon, why are you looking for a PK down there? And all you're gonna get is some herbs. Congratulations.

This is what I HATE: ill be in wildy doing a clue, and somebody just runs up and ice blitzes me. of course, i'm smart and i drop everything i have except for the sextant, watch, chart, and my clue :D I hope that dude is happy with his new spade :thumbsup:

Playing for 4 years with only 3 drag drops. most amount of cash ever had: 15m :P

Something tells me im not very good at this game...

Picture1.png

Dragon Drops: 2 D skirt, 1 D med

Barrow Drops:1 Dh helm, 1 Guthan's body.

253+ quest points and counting :)

Click here to be a good person!