What I hate about being PK'd ... other than dying ...

Forum_User

as you see, im NOT STRONG! i hate it when i have nothing and like a lvl 60 comes and kills me! ok so once i had my staff of air, and i admit that was my fault :cry: . But when im just going to Black Knights castle or fort or whatever just to get free runes, someone always comes. i know, its still my fault, but i like doing it.

i feel sorry for all the noobs getting killed. they dont know better :boohoo:

dragonmhween06,kane1306.gif

kane1306.gif

hi.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a minute, this level 62 (who's the same level as me) want to fight me. We go into the wilderness and start fighting.

As soon as I start fighting him, I notice something very odd and stupid.

This opponent, for some reason, is hitting 24's on me with a G maul.

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON WITH THIS LOSER?! I MEAN, HE'S HITTING FRIGGING 24'S ON ME WITH A G MAUL AND HE ISN'T USING ANY POTIONS! MY ARMOUR IS ALMOST FULL RUNE WITH AN ADDY PLATE AND THIS LOSER IS SOMEHOW KICKING MY ARSE!

Anyways, I naturally run from this weirdo. after healing a bit, I decide to go fight him again. after taking more loads of damage (Which shouldn't even be happening) I decide to get the hell away from him, but oh no. This dirty loser keeps pestering me(and even gives me 2 sharks to help heal) and eventually makes me go back into the wilderness to finish the fight. So there you have it. I lost around 400-500k of stuff in the wilderness today. And if this loser is reading this right now, I swear to god, he should get a life and not cheat like an idiot.That's all I got to say for now. (heavy sigh) :wall: :cry:

Hehehehh...ever heard of strength pures? They are designed to hit high, while having a low combat level. The fact that you said he should "not cheat like an idiot" shows who the real idiot is. Notably, you were wearing rune, which is weak against crush.

Also, why are you whining about having lost your items? It's your own fault for bringing things that are expensive to you. If you take something into the wilderness, you can expect to lose it, as there's always someone stronger than you.

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

im a skiller lvl 3 and i go to the wilderness corse, and a lvl 50 chases me the whole way there, i get on over the bridge, lucky for me he dont have 52 agilty, then i start the corse and have only 3 lobbies left so i keep my chat on as i change worlds to run back he changes and kills me!!!

well i hope he enjoyed my 1 lobbie

what i hate about being pk'd is one i don't want to be pk'd and i need to do a level 3 clue :x

And the cavemen wondered how to make fire...

Im in the .00001% that finds Firemaking fun. If you find it fun add this to your siggy.

blaster909.gif

Blaster909.gif

:uhh: Loosing my first r2h, i paid 1k iron certs for it :evil:

nowadays thats like 90k for a r2h, i could buy 2 with that now =\

77 / 94 / 99 str

Rougeleada.png

Hitlist::..

Boy Gorila18, combat level 113. Ran off with my stuff when i died training.

(I'm F2P)

I hate going to the boneyard, wearing absolutely nothing (or the weakest armor possible) and collecting big bones and having someone try and PK me. I once had the misfortune of having someone in full rune chase me back to the chapel, where he couldn't fight me anymore because of the wildy level.

A guy in w18 drags got a whip pk and he got pjed. I attack the pjer(who is 10 levels higher than me) and then the next thing i know the guy who pked the whip is also attacking me. And so is the guy that was afraid to fight me because he was 1 level lower.

range: 64/80/80

mage: 61/84/82

atk: 46/77/60

str 41/82/99

elvin007.gif

getting pked when your doing a clue scroll, i hate it so much, especially the high lv ones in like 50+ wild. i always keep my finger on the log button, but it never seems to help, and i keep getting mauled by clans

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

well i pk a lot since i figured out about it you know and i know what bugs me...

being pked with nothin its just downright stupid yes?

ppl who look at my bow and say nty to a fight request its sad they dont even try i mean i know im good but theyr not real pkers if they dont try to pk me its soooo degrading

noobs like 1 itemers and non skullers tick u off on purpose and say owned when uv had the same load of lobbs for 2 hrs and u finally run out fighting them while theyv used 10 loads of trout or they say if u dont att i leave and they start to tele to lumb but someone atts them thus falling for the trick to get non skulled gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah grrrrrrrrrrrr i hate that

lol

getting killed in the bone yard buring big bones...wow, you just killed me, wasting runes and time. And whats this? you got nothing!!!!! :roll:

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

what i hate about being pked is getting a private message saying 'oh noob you got owned' and stuff like that. thats why i always keep my private chat on friends. ( but sometimes i forget -.- )
The gloating. Oh my, the gloating. :wall:

You know people, if you dont want to hear that ridiculous gloating from PKers with absolutely nothing better to do than retrieve a pile of bones, turn Private Chat off. Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I checked, you dont really talk when youre getting PKed or doing the PKing, I mean, unless theres some pleading involved.

I've only ever been killed once in wildy, partly because I think I've only ever been in the wilderness twice. I dont like the wilderness, and try to keep away from it, in fact, I vowed never to "enter" the wilderness again, especially after my last trip in there, got killed after a trade bait, and ice...blast i think.

I think i may actually go exploring though, maybe for the sake of whiteberries only, theres not much for me to desire out there except those whiteberries, there may be some other things, but not likely. :?: :?: :?:

The power to bend time to my will is my ultimate dream! Behold my POWER!

My Policy, if it rocks, bang your head to it!

I hate it when your going with a group of mates to the KBD and as your about to go into the wildy someone starts following you to PK off your lower levels when the higher ones can't help.

I've always avoided this by changing directions and heading to edgeville or somewhere and they tend to just walk off, normally calling us noobs -.- .

I did that when me and a friend where going into the wilderness for something. A guy was following my friend asking "fight? Fight?" multiple times. so i just walked west along the border of the wilderness until he left.

P2p: 135 F2p: 124 as of July 29, 09.

P2p: 137 F2p: 126 as of September 25, 11.

mythshadows.gif

That people pk you when you are wearing nothing trying to do a coordinates clue. It's so annoying, and they get absolutely nothing out of it.

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

when your teamed by people past your level, and like 5 people. you run, with a protect pray on, and they are like lol pray noob.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Some runners in the Agility Course. The majority of runners are lvl 80-100, which means low-levels like myself are targeted once they run out of food. Go to the darn Mage Arena bank and restock, and don't attack players that have no chance of surving a ddp++ special.

On my mage pure I was pking because he was poor, i got a kill, got pked by another pure :/ And i hate lvl 70's that Team you, can't describe how much that annoys me. Really Really ticks me off.

Pretty much done with rs now

i was killed exactly 127 time just trying to get rouges fort to thiev and i was killed by the elemental chaos once. THEN i found out about the lever telly in ardougne and died from PKrs like 20 times till i found an empty world but it urned out it had some lv 100+ trianing thare and then HE killed me cus i wanted to trian also. i hate it!

The thing I hate most about being pked is losing my items which took me a long time to get. Normally I bring 3 items to prevent this, but I have accidently attacked someone in the past. :|

I like staying out of the Wilderness. :P

*I support #RSPC, #Jay, #Invision, #Evans, #Idle, #RsCenter, #Jesant13, & Velocity's forums at http://alboe.forumlivre.com/.*

runemrune,Jesant13.gif

1. People with names like '1waytolumby' and 'pker4life' (How original <.< )

2. People that say 'owned' when they kill you. (You dont own me, your 11 years old, so shut the hell up!!)

-.- :wall:

Pasty.png

When you get killed because some moron with nothing better to do starts typing "@@@ (and so on)" in an attempt hide your HP gauge and/or cause you to misclick.

I also hate it when you happen to be fighting someone whom apparantly has a vital urge to constantly yell "saf3r n00b" (I've encountered people who've said "saferbye" as I die - and I'd not even eaten one lobster yet).