Arrrgh, Macroers!

Forum_User

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

macroers just make new accs, and being able to ban on the spot with no actual full evidence is too much power for even jagex employees.

It's their property. They do whatever they want with it.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

macroers just make new accs, and being able to ban on the spot with no actual full evidence is too much power for even jagex employees.

It's their property. They do whatever they want with it.

its not the actual employees property, its the owners property, 1 random person who works at jagex cant delete a random players account just because they feel like it... if they could then the number of "Mistake-bans" would shoot through the roof and the appeal system would be flooded.

There should seriously be a new kind of mod that can go round banning macroers on the spot, Jagex has way too much red tape to fight though when it comes to banning accounts
My son plays MapleStory. He gets hacked all the time and now he is banned, because someone didn't like the fact that my son's character beat his to it, when they both wanted to fight the same boss. He took his revenge, by getting other people to report my son for hacking!!! They immediately banned my son and all his characters. Of course a protest was filed, but it may be quite some time before he gets his characters back, if ever!!! And to make things worse: he just invested some of his birthday money in it.

My point? IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m glad of the red tape!

muisje46.png

There should seriously be a new kind of mod that can go round banning macroers on the spot, Jagex has way too much red tape to fight though when it comes to banning accounts
My son plays MapleStory. He gets hacked all the time and now he is banned, because someone didn't like the fact that my son's character beat his to it, when they both wanted to fight the same boss. He took his revenge, by getting other people to report my son for hacking!!! They immediately banned my son and all his characters. Of course a protest was filed, but it may be quite some time before he gets his characters back, if ever!!! And to make things worse: he just invested some of his birthday money in it.

My point? IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m glad of the red tape!

+1, banning innocents is allways a bad case. I think mass banning is still one of the best things to do.

step 1: Trace the autoÃÆÃâÃâër

step 2: Don't ban them but wait till the end of the week, meanwhile RL-traders can be caught and the autoaccountsowner doesn't realise he's allready cought.

step 3: At the end of the week all the accounts get banned and all worlds are yew-tree-autoÃÆÃâÃâër-free for about 12 hours a week (doesn't sound like much, but nowadays it sadly simply is :( ).

I miss the old days of mass bannings.

I remember when over 5k players were ban (it was on my b-day)

Some very high ranking people were also ban in that banning

Im all for a way to detect macros and ban them all, they done it with [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] and SCAR why can't they do it with with whatever they are using now

OG f2p'er for life. 11th Person to Rune Mining.

fusion7.png

Always accepting burnt Lobs!

It is true that they're doing a great job. And don't say macro names... It will just make people look them up on Google and make a new bot...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

go near draynor village, not by the river, but more towards lumby by a pond. and there are literally over 20 macroers cutting trees in every world ive been to. it is sooo annoying.

i think Jagex is purposely not baning all of the accounts because they want people to become members to get away from all them.

yondercopy.png

FD_Yondergod.png

go near draynor village, not by the river, but more towards lumby by a pond. and there are literally over 20 macroers cutting trees in every world ive been to. it is sooo annoying.

i think Jagex is purposely not baning all of the accounts because they want people to become members to get away from all them.

Just 20? Well, I dream there where only 20 <3: :wink: :)

11120072ni9.png

Those good old days, just 20 autoÃÆÃâÃâërs... 8-)

I'm afraid macroing will be here for a long while. With the new Java bots on the rise, anything is possible with these guys.

They can solve EVERY random now a days. They will leave these things on for days with automatic breaks etc.

We just have to hope the morals of RS players improve, that or scare the hell out of RS macroers.

7wq0ebp.jpg

7wab3va.png

Hi guys, guess what? On my way to making earth orbs today, I saw not one but TWO autoers (yes, i can tell they're autoers from their usual autoer r00n uniform and their approx. 60 combat as well as their CHINESE username) killing chaos druids in the lv 2 edge wildy for HERBS. Yes, HERBS. The almost autoer-untouched-by-autoer sector of today! Be prepared for herb prices to go down...

i don't like the sound of the herb prices going down. but then i'm not a member. Hey if any of you are hoping to cut trees in rimmington, i can help get rid of them for 35k per 30 minutes. if that price is too high we can negotiate and compromise!!!

glitch.jpg

Hi guys, guess what? On my way to making earth orbs today, I saw not one but TWO autoers (yes, i can tell they're autoers from their usual autoer r00n uniform and their approx. 60 combat as well as their chiense username) killing chaos druids in the lv 2 edge wildy for HERBS. Yes, HERBS. The almost autoer-untouched-by-autoer sector of today! Be prepared for herb prices to go down...

Usually chinese people are really smart right? (that is what all my friends say, i don't mean to be racist)

well there must be this single chinese person that is really smart.

He controls thousands of autoers working for him 24/7. he also owns a website that sells runescape money for real cash. That way he can not do anything and because of him owning all this autoers he sort of controls this game. He can then sort of not do anything and still get money, as long as someone buys runescape money for real cash. He also has many autotalkers placed all over runescape that advertises the website all the time.

He doesn't mind losing a file because he has hundreds of autoers, he has no main, and he can create a file anytime he wants. Sounds like an idea a genuis or a company would do eh? It's a possibility that I thought out. But it probably wouldn't be a company. It will be only one person. But think about how smart this one person is. controlling this game and making money of it without doing anything. We just have to try to tell everybody not to buy this runescape money. But we can't force them to stop. Aaaarrrrgh! #-o this is so complicated :cry: i'm going to cut my wrist a little (i'm joking, i'm not emo or goth)

glitch.jpg

one thing i've spotted at draynor village, is the dark wizards attacking the autoers if there's no-one fighting them... they only go for low-levels anyway, so its not much of a problem for most people... could this be utilized to make them less of a problem? just stick aggressive low-level monsters near common autoing sites, might keep the numbers down a little since they're usually lvl 3's.

A tip against macroers and autoers:

1. Open up Notepad (in a Windows operating system)

2. Go to a busy spot TEEMING with macroers/autoers (I recommend the spot of willows south of the Port Sarim prison in a busy F2P world)

3. Begin typing "Suspected Rule 7 Breakers" and type away with all of the macroers'/autoers' names.

4. Then head here before copying and pasting the macroers'/autoers' names into the box. Then submit your message to Jagex.

And you have done something in the fight against macroers and autoers.

My Blog

Join the Campaign for more F2P Bank Space!

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

4z9pgcp.gif

it is impossible for jagex to block them because as soon as jagex security gets better there become better macros.. macros can now do most randoms and even run away from things like golems or tree spirit trust me if jagex could put an end to all macros i am sure they would

P.S.I HATE MACROS!!!!!

Choulapa87.png