Arrrgh, Macroers!

Forum_User

Since macros are difficult to detect and be removed by Jagex, well the staff should make a top-secret program to delete all macros in all worlds every week;like a passive ruststorm which is activated from time to time. The factors that they should consider when separating macros from real players is 1. How much time they spend in the turorial (macros take less time). 2. The starting clothes they wear (macros usually wear the clothes first shown on screen by default) 3. Their level, and how often they talk per day. 4. Their usual habits (I don't think real players would cut yews 24/7 or something like that) and finally 5. How often they log out. (macros don't log out, right?) Anyway, this is just a comment which (hopefully) may be of use in the future. (I sincerely apologize if I offend anyone in this post) PS: Sorry about the paragraphing :ohnoes:

RSN: Warbeserker

[oh man... come on.. i didnt do that bad to your modesty... and i was drunk! you were not! you took advantage of me... wildernessfreelancer!]

Yep, that's what they'll always say, LoL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a living nightmare in the blue dragons in yanille...3-4 macros at ALL 6 F-ING spots..EVERY SINGLE WORLD.. :evil:

:-k it takes me 1 hour+ hours just to find one with less than 2 autos :cry:

i just hope they go on a mass banning spree again.. 8-)

Mr_Smarty_1.png

i was woodcutting atop varrock castle, and i took a screenshots of all the *bleeeeeping* macroers! soo many of them, and they made my moneymaking method rather obsolete because they were taking my logs with their phony woodcutting skills! die macroers! die! die!

O.mirzan-O.mirzan.gif

d drops/ legs(0) chain (0) axes (0) skirts (0) meds(0)/ visage! (0)/ rings (0)

-My Blog! Don't forget to post!

It's interesting that we still have macroing complaints even after the updates.

Which is true; RWT and macroers will always find a way. Always. They're a thorn in the side of all, but Jagex, in attempt to remove the thorn, only made the wound worse on us players.

Calvin.jpg

Bot ARE dead. Look at the yew trees, you' ll find me there, ALONE. Whell, some bots may still try something, but I guess they' ll just quit.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Surely it was worth it? My WC'ing will rocket up now the Draynor willows are nearly free.

Anyways, Jagex does'nt need to go on a mass banning spree, not really. They've just cut away the reason to have a bot; nearly all of them(Not to be stereotypical) are chinese nerds looking for quick money. In [completely ruining the trade system], they have removed the incentive for the RWT bots to go on... botting, by disabling their ability to a huge amount of gold at one time.

It would be quite funny, though, for an ad to say

"Selling 200mil cheap. In 3k pieces."

SELF-SUFFICIENT AND PROUD OF IT:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5392583#5392583

ah yes microers....no1 likes them and they are a pain in the inappropriate part which I shall not mention. All they do is steal valuble resources from players who "actually play the game honestly and fairly".

I really do appreciate Jagex's efforts 2 get rid of them. :wall:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

The pictures of macro-infested yew trees may soon go in history! There are a couple of bots around the yew trees these days, but there are no more than 5 since they still have the point of macroing. After 2 weeks, however, once the update takes effect, it is a different story. Most of the time though, I am by there woodcutting yew trees on my own. =D>

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png

They've just cut away the reason to have a bot; nearly all of them(Not to be stereotypical) are chinese nerds looking for quick money.

Lucky for you you added the "Not to be stereotypical" part.If you didn't I'd hunt you down,kill you,tear you to bits,feed those bits to chickens,kill those chickens,feed the chickens to dogs,burn the dogs alive and scatter their ashes into the wind.And I still wouldn't be satisfied... :shame:

But otherwise,this post is moot :wall:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

If you didn't I'd hunt you down,kill you,tear you to bits,feed those bits to chickens,kill those chickens,feed the chickens to dogs,burn the dogs alive and scatter their ashes into the wind.And I still wouldn't be satisfied...

Awwm, poor dog, why not just throw him to the pirahnas? They' d do it much faster and you can make a nice litlle skull chair out of the leftover bones :D

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

yes i think that jagex have done a good job with the macroer problem. it was beginning to become a massive crisis and if they didn't do anything about it, then the entire game would fall on itself, with all the bots making easy money for another all rounder playing acoount owned by a power hungry moron who thinks that it is okay to ruin the game for other people as long as he gets what he wants.

hey, i finally get to congratulate jagex on doing something right this time. with all the recent updates i wasn't sure that runescape could get back onto it;s feet, but it sure has! summoning should be pretty good by the looks of what goes on in the development diaries...

the only thing is, i have noticed some macroers returning. not a majour problem, theese new species of macroer are not as effective as the other predecessors of the macroeing age. these ones just sometimes click on the yew tree so that it can be cut, but most of the time they just stay there and eventually get owned by some random event. =)

O.mirzan-O.mirzan.gif

d drops/ legs(0) chain (0) axes (0) skirts (0) meds(0)/ visage! (0)/ rings (0)

-My Blog! Don't forget to post!

NO MORE MACROERS YAY!!!

:P

Amen to that!

Can I get a hell yeah?!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

NO MORE MACROERS YAY!!!

:P

Amen to that!

Can I get a hell yeah?!

This does not come without consequences but I don't care

R.I.P macroers and all the rest of the lousy scum...

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

Instead we could make a new topic.

"Aaaaaargh, my trade limit is so little!"

the trade limit wont be to bad, we'll get used to it, and jagex said they will do something with quest points so u can trade/stake higher amounts.

hopefully this will bring back staking...

Instead we could make a new topic.

"Aaaaaargh, my trade limit is so little!"

the trade limit wont be to bad, we'll get used to it, and jagex said they will do something with quest points so u can trade/stake higher amounts.

hopefully this will bring back staking...

WOWZERS I CAN NOW TRADE WITHIN A 30K LIMIT!

It's just an excuse, for God's sake. The trade limit should cease to exist with the completion of all quests.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

ive seen a few macroers today mining gold, but i reported them and there did go 5 mins and whop they were gone.. now the lists isnt so long for macros anymore, but they realised they can use bounty hunter there(dying to the irl buyer lol)

Best f2p crafter. (I hope)

95m+ bank since february 2009

Crafting with friends in w61 - Al-Kharid

http://www.pointblog.dk/?go=krat(only 1 time per 24 hours per person.. I did'nt make these rules, so don't flame me)