Arrrgh, Macroers!

Forum_User

I haven't actually seen many bots lately, are they dwindling? :-k Hmmm hope so ...

your not the only one thats seen them going down in number, had a couple of 100% bot free days over at seers and its been a joy!

well, kinda. I gotta say I enjoyed watching them get their butt kicked by a random event from time to time. schadenfreude helps pass those woodcutting blues ;-)

jagexvote.png :thumbsup:

[url=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/joystick/vote.php][img=http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q265/mr_moocky/jagexvote.png][/url]

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO they should bring in more random events, harder ones, ones that have no colour (bots use colour for everything) have a random with numbers or something. Or just put muggers/ thieves at all main bot spots. Yes this will hurt the skillers...but what would you rather have. millions of bots and some happy skillers or much less bots and unhappy skillers.

IMO they should bring in more random events, harder ones, ones that have no colour (bots use colour for everything) have a random with numbers or something. Or just put muggers/ thieves at all main bot spots. Yes this will hurt the skillers...but what would you rather have. millions of bots and some happy skillers or much less bots and unhappy skillers.

Bots do not use colour for everything. More random events will not fix everything because they can just be scripted for and any good autoer lvls his/her characters above level 40 combat to look less like a botter. Those level 3 woodcutters are easily detected but the sheer volume makes then take a while to get banned and they want to find what accounts the botters trade their resources to so they can also ban them.

I was just at Rimmington Yew trees trying to get some yews and there were 38 bots. All running from tree to tree

If you just stand in dranor bank you can see hundreds of bots comign and going.

This is silly its a easy fix, put more NPC's by trees or give more people power to log people out.

OG f2p'er for life. 11th Person to Rune Mining.

fusion7.png

Always accepting burnt Lobs!

Guest minime121196

seriously shut the hell up if you care about autoers just quit the game? maybe try and go out with you'r freinds c'mon you should be able to effin face these things in the future (if u have one i dout it tho) theres always something that gets spoiled/wrecked get over it you idiots

seriously shut the hell up if you care about autoers just quit the game? maybe try and go out with you'r freinds c'mon you should be able to effin face these things in the future (if u have one i dout it tho) theres always something that gets spoiled/wrecked get over it you idiots

No, I won't quit a game I like just because a bunch of lazy [wagon] can't make money the right way and decide to auto instead. Ok?

Say, you were playing basketball at the local court. A bunch of 25-year-olds say it's their field, and beat you up because you wouldn't leave. Would you appreciate that? I doubt it. It's because of people who stop doing something right in front of the first obstacle like you that there are autoers. These people being the autoers. I'm not saying you're an autoer.

Oh my, I think that was my longest, non-first-post!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I'm f2p, and until I set up an online banking account...will remain so. Today, I've been between fally (they are all over the yews down there!) and training in Karamaja. There are atleast 50 bots caging lobbies there. Yeah I get [cabbage]ty and what not, but I did notice a significant jump in the number of random events...maybe because of the large number of people...but the majority of the "aggressive" R.E's (river trolls for example) have been targeting the macros.

Now I won't say that they don't piss me off, it just frustrates me that when I want to get things I can't. Macroers are all over the willows in Draynor and just west of there, so instead I've turned to getting combat up and skilling later.

Yes, I wish Jagex would stop [bleep]in' around and actually do something about it, but F2P are only adding to stats, not adding to the cash accounts of the owners of the business, so I doubt anyone will care. It isn't until members' worlds are flooded that something will be done. And it won't be long, because I'm dead certain all these macroers are part of the online phenomenon that is, "Selling RS2 GP online". These sites are charging rediculous amounts of US money for items and cash, which I have no qualms in saying people are buying otherwise there would be none of them online! It won't be long before the people behind this start thinking to themselves "argh yes, flax. Excellent idea. Lets spend 1/100000th of our profit on a membership. And then 10. And then 100. And then woops, they are everywhere.

Then, and only then will Jagex do something about this. BUT it may end up hurting the game even more. Yes, we will ban 3000 macroers a week for the next month. Oh but they are still coming. And next, RS2 will become the same as RSC - first, members only. Then second, "oh you have to have a membership and have played in the last month as a member to play"

And I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates that prospect. I sincerely hope JaGex get their [bleep]in' arses into gear.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Oric401 - Moderator.

No too many of them, they keep on moving, can't do it

This, in response to me asking for help reporting them all.

It's good to see that JaGex has great moderational assistance.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

i totalyl ahte teh too. Draynor village is the ultimate botville. just go there and go take a look around. Tons of lvl 3s there

But its veery hard to tell teh diff between a bot and someone who doest pay attention.

I know taht cuz i act like a botter when i range. i often browse aroudn cuz its so boring and dont talk. my actoins are like the same and when i check again theres ppl saying that i am a bot and reports me lol.

ps. how does jagex know if you are botting?

[Name here] - Moderator.

No too many of them, they keep on moving, can't do it

This, in response to me asking for help reporting them all.

It's good to see that JaGex has great moderational assistance.

No naming names, please.

However, that mod doesn't have to do it. Maybe he's busy skilling? Maybe he has some resource to get by tomorrow if he wants a higher price for it? You never know. Bear in mind that these people are players, and that they want to play and have fun. From my experience, going around reporting bots isn't particularly fun unless you have a big groupe of people with you. ( :wink: )

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Same here, :twisted:

I cant get my WC lvl up with these guys stealing all the logs, Im glad that there is atleast one place I can WC without these guys standing over my shoulder. <.< :evil:

I dont even like to look at them, If I see one I get really frustrated, Its impossible to walk anywhere without seeing atleast 2 of them... ITS INSANE!!! <.<

the circle of runescape illegalness (I just made that word up)

1) Autoers cheat and make tons of money

2) Autoers made websites selling their money and advertise in runescape

3) little kids with pures ask their parents to buy them some

4) autoers make real money

thats what it is. IT can't be stopped!

40e3b12264.png

the circle of runescape illegalness (I just made that word up)

1) Autoers cheat and make tons of money

2) Autoers made websites selling their money and advertise in runescape

3) little kids with pures ask their parents to buy them some

4) autoers make real money

thats what it is. IT can't be stopped!

It was ok until you ssaid PURES. I think you either forgot the part about some MAINS also buying money or you are a major pure hater. Dont be STEREOTYPED

megamansigho7.jpg

they're making money by cheating basically. ive seen lvl 3's with 80+ mining, runecraft, fishing, woodcutting. And all they do is sell their resourses. so when ur in world 1 dont buy from nubs called xiaohi34.

Why doesnt jagex do something bout this they're wasting our money....MY MONEY!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

imageja4.png

blue rays of light at the air altar? Since when?btw this is real -.-

Click to see the full photo of the blue rayed altar -.-

Goal to 85 runecraft check out my blog

the reason why jagex cant do anything is becouse the bot that the macroers use is UNDETECTABLE lol. the only way to get them banned is if that have 10 black marks, thats something that happens when you report someone, and if the report is legit they add a black mark. also there are tons more people botting stuff you would never expect.

they have people that make around 400-600 millinon gp in a month and gp sales for about 4 usd a mill so you do the math lol.