Arrrgh, Macroers!

Forum_User

the reason why jagex cant do anything is becouse the bot that the macroers use is UNDETECTABLE lol. the only way to get them banned is if that have 10 black marks, thats something that happens when you report someone, and if the report is legit they add a black mark. also there are tons more people botting stuff you would never expect.

they have people that make around 400-600 millinon gp in a month and gp sales for about 4 usd a mill so you do the math lol.

What do you mean? Must we report a bot first 10 times correct before it's banned or something? :roll:

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure if you really get how macros work. Most of them arn't ENTIRELY bots. Meaning some of them have maybe 5 or 6 of them and manually click the yews. and then use a mouse recorder to get back to the bank. But you guys dont notice how much jagex is doing to stop macros. For example. Your map and screen CONSTANTLY changes color. And also. When Jagex learned that macros use coler. They use the same coler on houses,trees ect. They update it and then what? The programers find away around it. I honestly think the new 0's were put there for macros. Jagex noticed how many Combat macros were around. So where do they do? they change it so it cant read the numbers. In a week or maybe days. There will be a new one.

hotchickqp0.png

nadrunecraftingarmywz0.png

Wouldn't it be a teeny weeny bit harder to report them if someone was clicking the yews manually? Because, methinks they wouldn't commit the error of not answering. Oh, and by the way, sorry about the hacking :(

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

the bots they have now dont go by colors there actualy in the game source code and go by coordinates kinda like the clue scroll stuff when it tells you coordinates they are called tiles and the bot is told what tiles to walk to within a certain random area around it to lead it to banks and what not.

everything else like mineing or trees its just colors it searches for and then if it finds the color it checks to see if it says chop or mine (insert or or tree type here)

Well i'm going for 99 wcing in F2P cos i become member in December.

I cut willows in my secret spot, all the lvl 3's that come here are skillers.

But before that i used to cut yews near Melzars Maze and there were like 20 there at a time, i would report like 3 then i'd see like 20 more come along :XD: then i just quit cutting yews and moved to willows.

Macro's ruined the F2P economy and Jagex should update there detection Software

99 Woodcutting Achieved on 17th December 2007

Barrows Drops: 1 x Great Axe; 3 x Brassard; 1 x K Coif; 1x Dh Helm; 2 x Guthans Plate; 1 x Ahrim Hood; 1 x Ahrim Skirt; 2 x Flail; 1 x X-bow; 2 x Dharok Legs.

LMsmallsigcopy.jpg

A few key things you might want to know about before you try to solve the problem:

[Macro program names]

If you don't know how the programs/community work you're not going to know how to fix them.

Edit that before a mod does. You're not allowed to say bot names. I'm not really all the way with this rule, but I figured I'd prevent you a ban, be it temporary or permanent. From Tip.It, not Runescape.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Somethingsup.jpg

Somethingsup4.jpg

Somethingsup3.jpg

Somethingsup2.jpg

Somethingsup5.jpg

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

I went to F2p east of Lumby and got enough names of "macro families" to get about 65k bots banned, then sent them all to Jagex. Expect to see a lot fewer macros there within the next few days...

But yeah, it's becoming really annoying. Jagex needs to do more IP bans. :wall:

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

They've updated the shops so macroers stop buying arrows and feathers and stuff like that, and guess what, there are even more around the willow trees than there ever have been. They've just changed profession and now it's even more irritating for people like me, who want to get their woodcutting level up in FTP...

littlepieter.png

the lone wolf is howling at the moon, fear his strenght, or meet his teeth

i hate the macroes :wall: i look at yew trees guess what there are no yew trees just tons of bots!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: raggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

If you are reading this i hate you...

dang bots are evrywere fishing, wc, flax pickingg, but in the wild killing my drags i can't stand it :wall: :wall: :wall:

If you are reading this i hate you...

lmao@ ohh a lvl 4...that one must be the leader. WOW!!!!!! what a picture. That's the worst I've ever seen. I can;t believe the forums are filled with autoer protectors claiming that jagex is doing everything possible. I think that regular players should have an option to "accuse a macroer" and something would pop up prompting them to type in random characters. If they can;t comply within a certain period of time they are logged off, and if they get a certain number a day or something, their account is banned. To prevent people abusing this option, if you get "accused" and actually type in the correct characters, then an accusation wouldn't even pop up for a set amount of hours. This would prevent skillers from being bothered and prevent people from using that option in the wild. Also, it should only work on people that have a pre set low combat lvl. That picture is sick, wicked and nasty.

PS: I don;t know much about computers, so if that idea is unfeasible, I appologize. Doesn;t seem like the problem is being fixed at all. If i'm in any way wrong, that's the impression a lot of players are getting and pictures like that dont help a lick.