Arrrgh, Macroers!

Forum_User

Congratulation, you can now poke macroers to death.

*Poke*

Haha. Ha.

*Poke*

Haha. Ha.

*Poke*

Congratulations, you have just defeated Ddftre785.

To whoever posted about sending "Suspecting breaking of rule 7..."

This is brilliant!!!

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say update the report abuse feature so that way you can report more than one person in a minute. The autoers population is increasing by the second and we can't put an end to this unless jagex updates the Report Abuse function!!!

yewbotssmallqu7.pngDestroy Them All!!!!!!! :twisted:

Support railroads in Runescape, a great update for Members and Free Players alike!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=721093

Read this:

howstupidc160yn.jpg

I guess they don' t know what the hell a bot is...

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Read this:

howstupidc160yn.png

I guess they don' t know what the hell a bot is...

I think they just wanna give us false hope. Btw if you read this: http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?27,28,288,42606041 and stuff like that I really do think they are desperately trying to ban autoÃÆÃâÃâërs ;). But there are allways peoples acting like autoÃÆÃâÃâërs, Jagex don't want to ban them ;)

I have actually observed a recent decline in the number of macroers as far as flax and woodcutting go. But I have noticed that the macro-owners are going ahead and leveling the bots up to level 10-12 or so, making them blend in ever so slightly.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

It seems to be that inflation in the prices occurs with and without macros. The yew price last year was around 250each. Now it's 380each, and that's with loads of bots supplying. As well as that, I counted 30 macros round one tree in Rimmington. This is worse than I ever expected.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

its not that bad... LOL

y not? cause thank god they dont put them in runestores yet

well actually they put em in rune stores now, everywhere

i go, atleast 2 bots in each world, on each rune stores

its effing annoying, anyone agrees with me? LOL

thats one way i make my $$$ in rs, and i have to keep world hopping

and look which world doesnt have bots in the stores

its not that bad... LOL

y not? cause thank god they dont put them in runestores yet

well actually they put em in rune stores now, everywhere

i go, atleast 2 bots in each world, on each rune stores

its effing annoying, anyone agrees with me? LOL

thats one way i make my $$$ in rs, and i have to keep world hopping

and look which world doesnt have bots in the stores

Try german world ;) No bots :P. Really, no bots...

I HATE them

THEY SPOIL the game

everywhere where i look there a stupid lvl 3 nerds cutting jews or picking flax :@ It ...... me off :@

It's unfair! They get tons of money by a programm and we work our behind off just to get a stupid ah hood at barrows! Not fair!

gimli.png

I'm starting to lose my faith in jagex: ...

I'm training my woodcutting now at the port sarim willows and it's terrible. I haven't got much time to train, so i'm online for 15 minutes, log out, do something else, log in a bit later and so on. Each time I play I report around 15 macoers (one every minute). A week later however, they're still on the same spot cutting willows, and instead of bronze axes they've already got mithril ones, what the hell, why aren't they banned? I reported them? There is no point in a report abuse system if the people aren't banned within 24h, at this speed they can get wc lvl 99 and make millions before jagex even reads the report ...

How hard can it be to make sure that every report is read withing 24h? Just hire a few extra people (whom you pay) to patrol the know macro areas (f2p as well, as I am f2p). After all, they make loads of money by ads and membership fees ...

littlepieter.png

the lone wolf is howling at the moon, fear his strenght, or meet his teeth

I HATE them

THEY SPOIL the game

everywhere where i look there a stupid lvl 3 nerds cutting jews or picking flax :@ It ...... me off :@

It's unfair! They get tons of money by a programm and we work our behind off just to get a stupid ah hood at barrows! Not fair!

We can cut Jewish peoples now? :anxious:

Today I was in the wild and visited the rune rocks for a second because I was bored (membership just ran out). I saw a lvl 32 rune miner, and i am pretty sure it was an autoer. It had a weird name and was acting funny among the red spiders after it detected me. I saw it mine one rune rock. It was wearing addy plate and legs. I talked to it but no answer. Has anyone else seen a rune miner autoer or goldfarmer? Is this possible? What is next, autoers that can pk?

The thing that really bugs me about macros is the way their 'masters' often do absolutely NOTHING to try and disguise them! Okay, I know your average joe macro maker is incredibly keen to get in there and start making money/resources etc., and doesn't want to bother with making their bots a bit less obvious - but jeez, the amount of times I've seen that default semi-bald character, running around in green tops and bottoms, combat lvl 3 and with some random name like '16345b53a' is enough to absolutely drive me NUTS!!! :evil:

Actually, it's just pretty pathetic <.< . Says a lot about the basic intelligence level of people these days - 'If I made a macro, exactly like the one mentioned above, to chop yews behind varrock castle, do you think people would notice it?' 'Nah.' -.- At least they could do a bit more to disguise it. Such as:

:arrow: Clothes - For goodness sake, can't they even bother to click and change even the colour of the clothes they're wearing? Even past that, they should give them a few mid-level items to wear to distinguish them from some of the newbie players that come out only with their bare clothes and a wooden sword and shield.

:arrow: Name - Oh come on, this one's obvious. Many of the good names have been taken already, but they could do something better than '6235e23r'... -.-

:arrow: Combat Lev - Okay, this one's the trickiest. At least they could stop them from staying at lvl 3. However, particularly on a member's world, even if you are up to about lvl 20 you still stand out as one of the lower lvls who could well be a macro. The only way round this one is to somehow make it clear to other players that you're not a combat-orientated person, but how you're going to do that with a macro I don't know...

'Nuff said. :D

Uh... That'll just make it harder for us to report them.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

ive heard about 1 guy who has 100 lvl 3 macroers running a from about 56 salvaged computers all networkd on t1 or some good internet.

if all those get 500 yews a day which is 50k yews.. thats 15m which is 45 american dollars. but if all got 1k or more thats like 30m and 90 dollars a day easily... something needs to be done to people like him..

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

They are slowly moving onto all the willow trees in RuneScape just to level up their woodcutting.. :x It's seriously getting out of hand! Pretty soon, F2P will not be able to train woodcutting at all! That would just piss me off.

j0xPu5R.png

wow!!!!! SO MANY RANTS!!! lol

well, yeah macroes are weird, stupidly dressed, and does nuthin but run.

how come everyone says their chinese people? they could be indian for god sake!!! (india not american indian) and wow the dude behind most of the macroes must have no life, creating free accounts every day, [cabbage] he must be some dude with mid-life crisis.

They are slowly moving onto all the willow trees in RuneScape just to level up their woodcutting.. :x It's seriously getting out of hand! Pretty soon, F2P will not be able to train woodcutting at all! That would just piss me off.

nah, macros only cut at the worst spot that no one goes to..

I've seen more (probably) american macros in edgville recently though....

wcing_shop_co-manager.png

THE RACE TO 99!!!

nasa0003 nasa0003.png

frylock995frylock995.png