The latest update stinks because ... !

Forum_User

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i understand the ditch took out the hole "come to monk place really quick" lureing scam but it also ruined the hole f2p pking!! :evil: :evil:

The ditch didn't ruin pking. If a mere ditch "ruined" pking for you, well, you must have not been that good in the first place.

When life throws a challenge at you, work around it.

Or, in this case over it.

Before the ditch update the attracting properties of Ava's bag could be used in f2p aswell. Now when the ditch update came about, Ava's bag does not pick up arrows in f2p anymore #-o. Which means it must have been a hidden update with the ditch update.

You may want to reread the Feb 6 update then, it says quite clearly that it doesn't work in F2p anymore...

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

• 2 weeks later...

Of course! All quests are pointless!

Who would want to teleprt to ardougne, or have more magic spells, or an awesome bow?

This signature is intentionally left blank.

olafs quests is so anoying the reward is only ok for the time you have to spend trying to cross that dam bridge ive 60 agility and ive slipped off it 9 times now

If you make a fire for a man he will be warm for a day, if you set a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.

2yooa49.png

i like tigers

"if you say plz because its shorter then please ill say no because its shorter then yes"

"if you say trade please ill say screw you because its shorter then trading"

Dream Mentor has 85 Combat requirement.

This removes all achievement from doing quests such as Great Brain Robbery, Contact! etc at lower combat levels, if you're a quest cape hunter.

I'm certainly not impressed, and Jagex are shooting themselves in the foot somewhat - people would be less inclined to do quests knowing they'd have to get 85 combat to finish the lot.

303 qp, total lvl 1984+

greengrrl.png

Dragon bites, its nothing more than painted rune with a little more kick, barrows blows dragon out of the water and it cost a 1/10 the price,i think they should add more drops of dragon chain, at least bring the anual price of dchain down to like 5 mil, that would be alot better and for all u noobs that are going :ohnoes: saying the economy is gonna crash if we get more dchain out there it not gonna happen, it would improve the economy really

cool_sig1.jpg

Dragon bites, its nothing more than painted rune with a little more kick, barrows blows dragon out of the water and it cost a 1/10 the price,i think they should add more drops of dragon chain, at least bring the anual price of dchain down to like 5 mil, that would be alot better and for all u noobs that are going :ohnoes: saying the economy is gonna crash if we get more dchain out there it not gonna happen, it would improve the economy really

no that would cause a sever econmy crash not help it <.<

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

i hate it coz i dunno the definition of "high"my pal says 65 is high but...
65 is definately NOT high, it's actually pretty low. High is 110+.

They were talking about SLayer levels, CrazyPants, not Combat!

Code:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that the flecthing update should have come sooner. I just flected 2500 maple longs thats. about 179 loads that took a while :evil:

And the cavemen wondered how to make fire...

Im in the .00001% that finds Firemaking fun. If you find it fun add this to your siggy.

blaster909.gif

Blaster909.gif

I don't think it stinks, but I'm surprised that the Rune Crossbow ended up leaving Karil's in the dust. You'd expect something that takes 10s more levels to use to have a higher bonus, especially granted it's two handed and fires really obscure ammunition (Karil's Crossbow).

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

I can hear every single person chopping the trees, constantly, and so many macros.....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

i hate it coz i dunno the definition of "high"my pal says 65 is high but...
65 is definately NOT high, it's actually pretty low. High is 110+.

They were talking about SLayer levels, CrazyPants, not Combat!

i have 118 slayer. nearly

The crossbows are WAY overpowered now, as opposed to being WAY underpowered before. Quite ironic, isn't it?

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: