The latest update stinks because ... !

Forum_User

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with these that hates the new magic window.

The main reason I hate it is because every spell is on the same page. And I see no hope for new spells without changing a magic book. That's why I hate this update so much. :evil:

I mean what the hell is wrong with you Jagex?

It might be few weeks old, but it is pretty new to me.

OMFG I AGREE. Its a bit more convenent, but its harder to click a spell, and the thing explaining it on the top/bottom just bothers me.

Also the equipment window. Instead of the old box, which can be viewd anytime, you must now be not in combat to view it. Its just bad.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

• 2 weeks later...

I hate that Jagex is adding so many new agility courses. Ape Atoll gives the most xp, why add more that don't give much at all? Admitted, I like the penguin course, but it's pretty pointless when everyone is using ape atoll, at least everyone who can. And now some new Dorgshuun course...I hope it gives more than Ape Atoll.

But..............................................................................

You can complain a lot, but Jagex isn't going to change all the interfaces around again. I'm happy with everything except the magic book, and I rarely use magic anyway. It's the same with everything else. I hate how they add pointless agility courses, but they aren't going to take them away. So make the best of it.

socom12100~~~~Optimist for life

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

The music update stinks.

You should at least have a switch that you can turn it off in the music player section, and have it remember your preference every time you log on.

The only alternative I have found is to put it on manual and endure the duration of on music piece until it is finished. Then it will quit playing music.

Like I said, if they are gonna have it, at least have a switch to turn it off and have this preference saved, so you dont have to mess with putting it on manual every time you log on and endure something that annoys the fire out of you.

in4F.gif

The music update stinks.

You should at least have a switch that you can turn it off in the music player section, and have it remember your preference every time you log on.

The only alternative I have found is to put it on manual and endure the duration of on music piece until it is finished. Then it will quit playing music.

Like I said, if they are gonna have it, at least have a switch to turn it off and have this preference saved, so you dont have to mess with putting it on manual every time you log on and endure something that annoys the fire out of you.

u know u can put tho voulume off?

:-k

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

Yes, I realise you can lower the volume in the control panel, but is that actually turning the function off. As previous poster stated, and I believe I myself, maybe not in the same words stated, "it is not dial up friendly".

Or maybe it is just us two?

in4F.gif

arch, please tell me you're being sarcastic.

What I hate about updates that let us get expensive items easier is when a hundred wannabe merchanters immediately jump on the "Oh noes, pricez r guna dropzz!!!1!!1!eleventyone!! Teh econemie is guna colapz!!" Real merchants with legitimate merchant skills can and do find ways of making up the loss of income in other areas.

Besides which, there's waaay too many gold coins flowing through the economy, so the drop of a few thousand gp on a single item that's worth a few million isn't going to make any kind of significant difference to the economy in the long run. If the economy crashed every time an expensive item dropped in price, the economy would be crashing two or three times a month for the last three years.

Since that hasn't happened, I don't think getting d chains from BA queens is going to be the doom of the RS economy. It would take something far more catastrophic, like deleting p-hats or making them untradeable.

Um.. I think that he was joking =P~ =P~ =P~

siggy6yx3.png

I don't take credit for this it was all runescape102, he's a GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I realise you can lower the volume in the control panel, but is that actually turning the function off.

Yes, turn it to the lowest setting and it is the same as Off.

As previous poster stated, and I believe I myself, maybe not in the same words stated, "it is not dial up friendly".

Or maybe it is just us two?

Probably. I'm also on dial-up, and even with the music player set to full, I rarely see any extra lag outside of moving from music area to music area, and even then it's barely noticeable; most of the Flash ads in f2p cause more lag than the music for me.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

the chances of getting a dragon chain from Barbarian assault is very low.

clicky for quote! :twisted:

[hide=This is from KBase on runescape.com.]Gambling your points

Commander Connad has a wide selection of extra equipment that he is willing to sell the penitent, but he prefers to offer to them as an act of faith. Thus, he will only offer these items to you as a gamble. To gamble your points, simply select one of the three gamble options and you will receive a mystery item - this could be almost anything, from steel arrows to a dragon chainbody.

To gamble points you can elect to spend 200, 400 or 500 points. Gambling 200 or 400 points will give you a random item, but if you want to have a chance to win anything like a dragon chainbody, you will have to gamble 500 points (you also must have defeated the Penance Queen to gamble 500 points). Of course, the odds of winning a dragon chainbody even then are comparable to the odds of Zamorak suddenly deciding to give up his evil ways...[/hide]

so, anyone that got a dragon chain is very lucky... <3:

The dorgesh-kaan update is bad because its all p2p i wish there could be more f2p updates :pray:

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

the chances of getting a dragon chain from Barbarian assault is very low.

clicky for quote! :twisted:

[hide=This is from KBase on runescape.com.]Gambling your points

Commander Connad has a wide selection of extra equipment that he is willing to sell the penitent, but he prefers to offer to them as an act of faith. Thus, he will only offer these items to you as a gamble. To gamble your points, simply select one of the three gamble options and you will receive a mystery item - this could be almost anything, from steel arrows to a dragon chainbody.

To gamble points you can elect to spend 200, 400 or 500 points. Gambling 200 or 400 points will give you a random item, but if you want to have a chance to win anything like a dragon chainbody, you will have to gamble 500 points (you also must have defeated the Penance Queen to gamble 500 points). Of course, the odds of winning a dragon chainbody even then are comparable to the odds of Zamorak suddenly deciding to give up his evil ways...[/hide]

so, anyone that got a dragon chain is very lucky... <3:

so...if sum1 gets a d chain from BA we will not have evil gods :wall:

The latest update stinks because it hasn't come out yet! :evil: I like the weekly updates and was really looking forward to this weeks surprise. Ah well I can wait.

they changed it to tuesdays for updates for some obscure reason it happend 2 weeks ago :-w

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

I hate the way the emotes are right now... why not have pictures in german and text in english!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? :!: Who did that? :twisted:

I can't play with my jacky jester in my player-owned house anymore :wall:

emote treasure trails! #-o

change the emores back, for me, a quester with 200+ quest points at 83 combat, yes, I did great brain robbery -.- (best new quest for a while, and it STUNK!)

Bdavis12.png

egg1.PNG

You guys are taking me too litterally.

Dust Devils might be low level, but they require start of hard quest, and high slayer level.

What I meant is I find it pretty pointless to add a new way of getting a dragon chainbody. Dragon ChainBodies should only be optainable in the desert.

Well, it's just my opinion, I find it pretty pointless. I thought it was ok to voice your opinions here as long as I don't use too many bad words.

Hard quests?? Hard quests????? sheep herder was harder then desert treasure.

Dude!!!!!!!! Sheep herder was a nightmare!

Bdavis12.png

egg1.PNG

Dust Devils might be low level, but they require start of hard quest, and high slayer level.

What I meant is I find it pretty pointless to add a new way of getting a dragon chainbody. Dragon ChainBodies should only be optainable in the desert.

Well, it's just my opinion, I find it pretty pointless. I thought it was ok to voice your opinions here as long as I don't use too many bad words.

Hard quests?? Hard quests????? sheep herder was harder then desert treasure.

Dude!!!!!!!! Sheep herder was a nightmare!

Why are you responding? I already posted about that DT is hard in MY opinion, but yes I agree, Sheep herder was hard.

OT: I have no idea why I'm responding, I don't play RS very much today.

True, but think of the odds of getting it from gambling. Dust devils (if I remember correctly) are rummored to drop a d chain 1 in 1000. If gambling has the same odds, then that's up to 500,000 points you'd have to earn and spend. And in all that time down there, you wouldn't gain a bit of xp. So is it really gonna be worth it to try for a chain there or the regular ways?

Your WAY off man lol. Dust devil d chain drop is 1 in 20k (20000) kills

KQ is 1 in 100

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, most of you might or might not know this. It concerns with Ava's accumalator.

Before the ditch update the attracting properties of Ava's bag could be used in f2p aswell. Now when the ditch update came about, Ava's bag does not pick up arrows in f2p anymore #-o. Which means it must have been a hidden update with the ditch update.

Before the update the bag made it very very easy. Since you did not have to pick up arrows or worry about people stealing them while pking. \'

I wish Jagex had left it alone, but oh well. ::'

NOTE: The bag before the update could only pick up the arrows that you were using in a f2p world, it did not make iron or steel items in a f2p world.

"I'd rather bear the comments people say to insult ya, then to poison my skin and erase my culture " - Deep Foundation