Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The latest update stinks because ... !

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

Forum_User
[ Display Name History ]

Forum_User

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 0 posts
Rant about the most recent RuneScape updates here.

-----------------------------

All Forum Rules Apply

E_D_G_E_1039
[ Display Name History ]

E_D_G_E_1039

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,212 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I do not like barbarians. They refuse to use deodorant. :notalk: And that definately stinks. (Oh, E_D_G_E_1039 made a pun.)

eias
[ Display Name History ]

eias

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 671 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Cybermullet
i think if they make the barbarian longhall non multi combat area cuz you see 100 player attacking the same barbarian

also if they expand the f2p world would be great
Posted Image

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,379 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:blazemovifan
The worst update ever was unneccessery cleaning of this sticky, joke.

Now seriously I find it bad update to let Dragon ChainBody be optained somewhere else than the KQ. It might be rare, but I've feeling it will get too cheap. Is the queen even close to be as strong as the KQ?

Jake_Corsair
[ Display Name History ]

Jake_Corsair

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,787 posts
  • RSN:Jake Corsair

Now seriously I find it bad update to let Dragon ChainBody be optained somewhere else than the KQ. It might be rare, but I've feeling it will get too cheap. Is the queen even close to be as strong as the KQ?

Chain can be dropped from Dust Devils also.
If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.
My Stats

E_D_G_E_1039
[ Display Name History ]

E_D_G_E_1039

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,212 posts

Have you played the game? Or even read how the chain can be obtained? :roll: :roll: :shame:

And chains have been obtainable from dust devils for months and months.

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,379 posts
You guys are taking me too litterally.

Dust Devils might be low level, but they require start of hard quest, and high slayer level.

What I meant is I find it pretty pointless to add a new way of getting a dragon chainbody. Dragon ChainBodies should only be optainable in the desert.

Well, it's just my opinion, I find it pretty pointless. I thought it was ok to voice your opinions here as long as I don't use too many bad words.

Jake_Corsair
[ Display Name History ]

Jake_Corsair

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,787 posts
  • RSN:Jake Corsair

Dust Devils might be low level, but they require start of hard quest, and high slayer level.

What I meant is I find it pretty pointless to add a new way of getting a dragon chainbody. Dragon ChainBodies should only be optainable in the desert.

Well, it's just my opinion, I find it pretty pointless. I thought it was ok to voice your opinions here as long as I don't use too many bad words.

True, but think of the odds of getting it from gambling. Dust devils (if I remember correctly) are rummored to drop a d chain 1 in 1000. If gambling has the same odds, then that's up to 500,000 points you'd have to earn and spend. And in all that time down there, you wouldn't gain a bit of xp. So is it really gonna be worth it to try for a chain there or the regular ways?
If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.
My Stats

04arch3r
[ Display Name History ]

04arch3r

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 64 posts
D chain is the most Non rare Expensive item. (as in it can be obtained) Now that it can be easily farmed, the rest of the economy will collapse.
Posted Image

dargonhuman
[ Display Name History ]

dargonhuman

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 940 posts
arch, please tell me you're being sarcastic.

What I hate about updates that let us get expensive items easier is when a hundred wannabe merchanters immediately jump on the "Oh noes, pricez r guna dropzz!!!1!!1!eleventyone!! Teh econemie is guna colapz!!" Real merchants with legitimate merchant skills can and do find ways of making up the loss of income in other areas.

Besides which, there's waaay too many gold coins flowing through the economy, so the drop of a few thousand gp on a single item that's worth a few million isn't going to make any kind of significant difference to the economy in the long run. If the economy crashed every time an expensive item dropped in price, the economy would be crashing two or three times a month for the last three years.

Since that hasn't happened, I don't think getting d chains from BA queens is going to be the doom of the RS economy. It would take something far more catastrophic, like deleting p-hats or making them untradeable.
Posted Image
Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

04arch3r
[ Display Name History ]

04arch3r

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 64 posts
That would save the economy...
Posted Image

dragoonson
[ Display Name History ]

dragoonson

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,915 posts
  • Location:Singapore,the Hell-Hole.Give it a year.Then you'll know where it is.
  • RSN:Dragoonson
  • RSN2:Guild Sane
  • Clan:Alfheim's Einherjar...VIKING!
i hate it coz i dunno the definition of "high"my pal says 65 is high but...

mobius112
[ Display Name History ]

mobius112

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 193 posts

i hate it coz i dunno the definition of "high"my pal says 65 is high but...

65 is definately NOT high, it's actually pretty low. High is 110+.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Mining so fast that you can literally watch this bar go up.

Bufoman
[ Display Name History ]

Bufoman

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,476 posts
  • RSN:Bufoman
I dont like the new interface update. I find the magic pop ups very anoying and they give me eye strain. if it where possable to chose between classic and new I wouldent mind but I havent been given a choice in the matter. at least have an option to diable the pop ups and it wouldent be such a problem. as it stands I dont think ill be useing magic much any more. oh and im free to play so I never even have use for most of the latter spells that its desigend to make easyer to use.

EDIT: I have come up with a solution for that which can be found Heer
Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007
Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

04arch3r
[ Display Name History ]

04arch3r

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 64 posts
I dont like the new runecrafting skill. It's still new to me
Posted Image

Vhellcat
[ Display Name History ]

Vhellcat

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • RSN:Vhellcat
I'm still reeling from the update where they changed the run option location and the emote interface changed. :P
Vine is waving at me. What? What was that?! It gave me the tendril! :o

jaminlouie
[ Display Name History ]

jaminlouie

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • RSN:jaminlouie
  • Clan:Immortal Retaliation

I'm still reeling from the update where they changed the run option location and the emote interface changed. :P

lol yeah but you will eventually become accostumed to it you know? i already am; it's merely a matter of time.

It's like when jagex changed the website for the second time. there was an outcry by a number of people in the rants forums about not being able to find certain things(i kinda miss the secure login screen) but is there now people still ranting about the change in looks for the website?

I am a person that believes change is good. Besides, the same old kind of gets boring after a while; which is in fact why i play runescape in the first place:soooo many things to do. :P
Posted Image

manitstinks
[ Display Name History ]

manitstinks

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,413 posts
  • RSN:manitstinks
lol maplestory is kinda good
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

pureprayer
[ Display Name History ]

pureprayer

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,968 posts

Hard quests?? Hard quests????? sheep herder was harder then desert treasure.

Blaze The Movie Fan
[ Display Name History ]

Blaze The Movie Fan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,379 posts

Hard quests?? Hard quests????? sheep herder was harder then desert treasure.

Dude, it's my opinion, in my opinion it's a hard quest. It might be easy to you, because you have a different opinion. Let's not fight over opininons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users